NARS Satellite of Love

Satellite of Love

3.4

on 7/6/2015 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've grown to really like this blush. I use almost every day! It comes off really soft on my light skin -- a little noticeable and gives me slight definition when I use it for contouring. It is super smooth and blends very well, but it is shimmery. I think it looks best layered over a blush. It really gives me that summer glow and just makes my cheeks pop. It will be a great, soft bronzer for me during the winter and is fabulous to enhance my skin in the summer. As a blush alone on my face, it gives me that natural "no makeup" look but doesn't last all day The lasting power is great over a blush, though! Overall, I think this a keeper and really useful since I've found ways to use it year round.

on 8/21/2014 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to stick up for this product! I have brown/bronze skin and this blush has become a daily staple in my routine. I love using it as a transition between my blush and my highlight. Would definitely repurchase

on 6/20/2014 9:35:00 PM

Its ok not like that it actually makes my skin look

on 12/22/2013 11:31:00 AM

i was waiting for beautiful gold highlighter but its not worth the money its too sparkly and not pigmented you have to use it for five time to see the change. too worry for buying it.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Always wanted to try out a highligter from Nars as I had heard so much rave about Albatross. (ordered online, waiting for shipment to me) While browsing online, I decided to pick up the Andy Warhol limited edition highligter, Satellite of Love.

Its a shimmery gold, champagne colour highlighter. My brush could not pick up the color well, and have to layer on a few time to actually see the 'glow" above my cheek bone.

Not sure how I feel about it now, will wait for me Albatross to arrive and do comparison.

Edit 27/4/13
I ended up using this to lay over my blush to give a little sheer. On my complexion not suitable as a highlighter.