Urban Decay Theodora Palette

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Urban Decay Theodora Palette
Theodora PaletteTheodora PaletteTheodora Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has become one of my favorite palettes. I know some people did not like that it was in the build your own style, but I like the fact that when I finish up the shades, I'll be able to put in different UD shadows. Granted that is provided they don't change the style of the individual shadows again.

I will say that I find myself using the shades Broken, Beware, Bewitch, and West the most often. But I do use Spell and Jealous. I really feel this palette is versatile. You can get a simple day look with Broken and Beware and then go in with Bewitch and West for an evening look. I like satin and shimmer shadows so this is a great palette for me. If you are into mattes, there is only one true matte and that is Beware.

The shades are a nice consistency, great quality that I have come to expect from UD. They are pigmented and blend easily. I wear these over primer and they last all day.

The liner is Zero, is is a basic black liner. I haven't opened that yet since I'm finishing up some other liners, but I used the UD 24/7 pencils before and love them. The lip pencil is nice. I think it is actually F-Bomb from their regular collection. It looks okay on me, I usually don't go for reds. I wish it was in automatic format since I prefer that for jumbo lip pencils.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was very surprised with this palatte. When I saw the colors online I expected them to be subtle. But wow! These are all intense pigmentation with lovely sheen but not overly frosty. The gold/black has some glitter fall out but Urban Decay's is known for that in their glittery/overly frosty shades. Despite that both shades do have nice pigmentation.
Usually the "experts" say that women of a certain age should not wear frosty shadow but these are creamy satin or shimmer.

The pencil is 24/7 matte black. The lip color is bright cherry red. Both wear well. I did not think the creamy lip pencil would hold up well but it lasts even though it does have a slightly "sticky" feel in the lips.

I would recommend this palette to anyone looking for neutral shades that will compliment most any coloring.

I love the refillable palette, once the shadows are gone I can fill it with my favorite UD singles.

Great buy.