Urban Decay Theodora Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Urban Decay Theodora Palette
Theodora PaletteTheodora PaletteTheodora Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I always love UD's packaging they always do such a great job. I really love the smooth texture of these shadows. They blend out seemlessly and I dont find that I loose too much color payoff with doing so. Also love that this palette is almost entirely made up of earth toned-neutrals. Fantastic everyday palette, work appropriate and night out approved. Thank you for another outstanding product and palette, UD.

on 2/18/2013 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this palette! First off, I think it is worth the price because you get 6 full size eye shadows (and 8 colors), an eyeliner and a lip color.
Packaging is just amazing, I love that you can pop the shadows out and put other ones, the metal casing is also amazing and the design is gorgeous!
Color selection is amazing, I was looking for a palette with most of these shades and finally found it. The shadows are pigmented, smooth and very easy to blend. I haven't experienced much fallout.
The eyeliner is amazing just like any other ud glide on pencil and the lip color is beautiful, however I don't find it to be long lasting, especially while eating, drinking and talking a lot.
Would certainly recommend this, it is my favorite eye shadow palette!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was very surprised with this palatte. When I saw the colors online I expected them to be subtle. But wow! These are all intense pigmentation with lovely sheen but not overly frosty. The gold/black has some glitter fall out but Urban Decay's is known for that in their glittery/overly frosty shades. Despite that both shades do have nice pigmentation.
Usually the "experts" say that women of a certain age should not wear frosty shadow but these are creamy satin or shimmer.

The pencil is 24/7 matte black. The lip color is bright cherry red. Both wear well. I did not think the creamy lip pencil would hold up well but it lasts even though it does have a slightly "sticky" feel in the lips.

I would recommend this palette to anyone looking for neutral shades that will compliment most any coloring.

I love the refillable palette, once the shadows are gone I can fill it with my favorite UD singles.

Great buy.