Urban Decay Theodora Palette

Urban Decay Theodora Palette
Theodora PaletteTheodora PaletteTheodora Palette

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was hoping when I bought this that it wouldn't just suit "medium/deep" skin types because I am super fair, and Glinda looked like a bunch of pastels and glitter, which is about as interesting to me as a thirteen year old's birthday party. I picked up Theodora instead and am mostly pleased at what I got.

The shadows are beautiful and soft and show well, even the pale vanilla one. They are easily applied and blended. The eyeliner is Zero which UD always seems to put into most all of their palettes/sets, which means I have 3 of them already, but it's a good strong black, so I guess I shouldn't complain. (I would have liked Glinda's Rockstar since I don't have that one.)

But my favourite part is the lip crayon. Explosive, rich colour, not drying at all, vinyl-shiny and gorgeous. My only complaint is that it bleeds just a wee bit and I'll just use liner next time. I'd actually like to go get another shade just having tried this one. It fades well but does seem to gather in the lip's creases and lines nearing the end of the day when I didn't bother to refresh it (I work in a call centre).

The palette itself is pretty cute and I like that you can put other shadows in to replace the ones you've used. I had exactly zero luck trying to use the little card to "wear Theodora's look" and I'm not sure if it was due to my different colouring or if it was just a terrible walkthrough.

Great value here, as these are full size shadows and I think the lip crayon is full size too. I would buy another palette from UD, just probably not this one specifically.

Top Rated Eye Shadow