Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

4.5

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 4/7/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I keep buying different foundations but going back to Dior BB Creme. Really good coverage, travel friendly packaging and the shade adjusts itself to my skintone, whether Iv been in the sun or looking pale. First one Iv found that's as build able as it claims to be. Lasts for absolutely ages and nobody knows I'm wearing make-up which is amazing (I'm a guy.) I'd recommend this to anyone.

on 5/5/2013 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm an nc 35--Asian with yellow/olive undertones. My color is 003. Its a good match even though the BB cream has rosey undertones to it. I would never wear this in pictures HOWEVER I love wearing this around the house on a lazy day or running errands. It feels amazing on and it SMELLS great. Don't know if it photographs well to be honest. I'm too afraid to find out!

on 4/1/2013 5:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have this bb cream in the shade 002, and it fits me pretty well. I usually apply this over a moisturizer so it blends easily and it looks really natural for me. The downside about this product would be the price (44 dollars Canadian at sephora) and that it has a pretty light coverage so I still need to use concealer over top.

on 2/1/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

loved it! this bb cream feels so light yet covers most of my imperfections. such a nice range from DIOR