Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.5

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Loving this BB cream during this humid Florida summer! I have it in the shade 025 and have been mixing it with PTR's CC cream in Light to Medium to get the perfect shade and coverage. I mix the two on the back of my hand, dot all over my face, and then buff it in with either the Sephora multitasker brush (45) or UD's optical blurring brush. It blends well using your fingers too, but I kind of prefer using a brush.
I've tried this with and without Primer and gotten great results both times, but I typically apply it after using Primer (dr Brandt Pores no More) in my t zone, where my pores are more visible.
Also, I've noticed I get a much more flawless finish if I use a light mattifying moisturizer underneath everything. Even though I have combo skin and the weather lately has been seriously sweat inducing, this Bb cream seems to blend better on my skin after I've moisturized.
Staying power has been fantastic given the extreme humidity, and I don't have to blot nearly as often as I did with my previous fdtn, but I also contribute that to the mattifying moisturizer I've been using underneath everything (Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration).
All in all, I'm loving this BB cream. It evens out my skintone and gives my just enough coverage without looking heavy or noticeable. Also, I've been using it for 2 months and haven't had any breakouts from it - awesome!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been constantly at it for over six weeks and I still haven't yet found my Holy Grail makeup/foundation in lieu of the Sisley Transmat Beige Clair 0 which was discontinued, but because I'm blessed with nearly flawless skin and a flawless complexion I may have found my summer coverage to look more youthful. Apply sparingly so that it won't look "cakey" or opaque and set with a loose powder so that it doesn't vanish too quickly. Of course, each one of us is different. Don't just go out and buy all this stuff ya got to test it first.

I'm now trying/testing Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat makeup with a tad of loose powder. So far so good. My husband says I look gorgeous. Let's see how it performs after six or eight hours...Still looks terrific at 4 p.m.

This particular Touche Eclat makeup has been reformulated--Has been reformulated as of 2016. Please review new product here: https://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=185022/Touche-Eclat-Le-Teint-Radiance-Awakening-Foundation/Yves-Saint-Laurent/Liquid

on 3/23/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

How I love this BB cream! I have very sensitive skin, with dry patches and slightly oily T-zone and rosacea and this is the only foundation that works for me beside Jane Iredale Pressed Powder Foundation. I have repurchased this already two times.
I have a light skin tone, and shade 2 works the best for me. I apply first a moituriser and a primer (Mac) and then this BB. I apply it with the expert brush from Real Techniques for a more covering effect, and with a damp Beauty Blender for a more sheer effect.
It doesn't accentuate my dry patches and doesn't turn oily like normal foundations and has very good coverage. I put Bourjeois Java powder over it (love this stuff!) and finish with the MAC prem & prime face mist.
The packaging is very hygienic and one tube lasts about 6 months. I will keep buying this for ever and ever. I have tried other BB's (Bobbi Brown -too oily and bad colours & Guerlain BB - too thick). Also with my sensitive skin, this has never broke me out!

on 3/14/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a number of other BB creams including Tarte, Rimmel, Maybelline, REN and Boots No.7, but apart from the REN one have never been that impressed with the results. However, I was willing to give this a try on the basis I have the Diorskin Nude Concealer which I like. Sadly, this BB cream didn't perform half as well as expected and I'm now regretting paying out £32.00 for a product I can't really do anything with.

Although the coverage is reasonable for a BB cream, the thing that really lets this down is that it oxidises within about 20 minutes of application. I have shade 002, which is meant to be for fair/medium skin, but I can tell you this is waaay too dark for my fair/medium skin. It's also quite chalky and dries very quickly, meaning you have to be super-speedy at applying it or it can end up settling into fine lines (if you have any that is, although this stuff is pretty good at highlighting ones you didn't even know existed!).

In hindsight I should have probably gone for shade 001, which although looked too light for me when I swatched it, may have settled into my skin better and made me look less orange. If you're thinking of trying this, I would recommend opting for a shade lighter than you think you need and apply it sparingly!

on 12/18/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Me: NW15, combination skin leaning dry, very sensitive, clog-prone.

I dont buy into the belief that BB creams have or should have any skincare benefits; I judge this one by the same criteria Id apply to any tinted moisturiser or light foundation. This one doesnt purport to take care of the skin, only to refine it. Dior describes this as a nude glow skin-perfecting beauty balm and I think it lives up to those claims.

This product has more coverage than the typical tinted moisturiser. Its buildable on me: one layer provides light coverage, enough to even out skintone and blur any blemishes. A second layer covers minor-to-middling imperfections without the need for concealer and imparts a lovely, healthy, pretty glow. I have a couple of spots of hyperpigmentation on my chin/jaw from past blemishes and although it doesnt obscure them completely, it has great light-diffusing properties so they really arent noticeable. The finish is satin and flawless; I do need to powder my T zone when using this (Im not oily but can get a little shiny in this area as the day goes on), but I would expect that with anything but a matte foundation. It drags a little when applied over dry patches. It won't emphasise them but probably isn't emollient enough for dry skin. The wear throughout the day is good. I have gotten 12 hours out of it before worn without primer, but with a light moisturiser: impressive for my skin, which tends to drink foundations. I find it applies most naturally with fingers.

I have the shade 01 (of three I believe, there need to be more options for darker skin) which is a good match for my NW15 skintone, if a little too pink (pink-beige foundations rather than all-out pink suiting me better) but would be too light on anyone much darker than that and likely too dark for anyone lighter. The next shade up, 02, is quite yellow-toned and at least NC20, probably darker. Clearly Dior needs to improve its colour selection in this line. The packaging is minimal but appealing: a shimmery nude-pink tube with a pump dispenser that is very functional, Ive had no problems with it and the tube is designed in such a way that you know when youre running low on product. One pump gets out more than Id use for my whole face, but I like to apply any foundation in light layers. Used in this way most days of the week a single tube has lasted me around a year and a half.

This does have SPF10 (obviously nothing replaces sunscreen) but I find it gives little or no flashback in flash photography. I wore it for my wedding and my skin looked great, not ghostly at all, but I am pretty fair to begin with. Please do test shots if youre hoping to use this for a special occasion.

My skin is extremely sensitive and I was worried about the relatively high level of alcohol in this product but I havent found it irritating at all, nor does it give me the sensitivity rash that I can see but not feel that some products do. No breakouts either. Dior has tried to mitigate the smell of the alcohol by adding a fairly strong floral scent: again this doesnt bother my skin and normally would but it youre sensitive to fragrances or alcohol, please try a sample.

Writing about this foundation has made me realise how fond I am of it. I recommend it to anyone of a similar skintype (not much oilier too dewy - and not a lot drier probably too drying/not emollient enough) and tone. It hasnt sated my curiosity about other light foundations, tinted moisturisers or BB creams, but I would absolutely buy again. UK price 30/30ml (fair to me).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product was almost really exceptional. The consistency is a bit thick but blends like a dream. It melts almost instantly without leaving any trace of bb cream sitting on top of your pores. It provides a light coverage, letting your freckles shine through but covering any minor redness and marks. The only downside to this product is that it makes my skin really oily after just 2-3 hours!! It feels gross too. Not to mention the heart-sinking price tag. I hope they develop a sister product to this that is targeted mainly for combo to oily skin. :-( such a shame.

on 8/29/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This bb cream is pretty good. I have fair , combo and acne prone skin and this bb cream worked well with my skin type. I was going for a natural look and wanted minimal coverage and this bb cream did just that. The consistency was creamy and the finish was matte, which was great. It also had a lovely but subtle rose fragrance. Sadly this bb cream faded very quickly unless I used a setting spray or reapplied it later on during the day. The color range wasn't all that great either, but I managed to find a color that wasn't too overwhelming for my skin tone. (Quick warning to you fair skinned girls, consult someone at the makeup counter before buying this product or you'll end up like an orange when you put it on). The price was a bit steep, but I do think it was worth it in the end. Long story short...

Pros: Great "no makeup" feeling, minimal coverage, lovely scent, large tube, convenient packaging, matte finish

Cons: Pricey, fades quickly

on 3/24/2014 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

not a terrible bb cream, but not worth the price IMO. i honestly like my garnier bb cream for oily skin better and its about 1/4 of the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

For so long I was using my fingers with this bb cream and hating it. It was oxidising terribly and I just didn't understand why it was such a hyped product. One day I pulled out my friend the beauty blender. Whyyyyyyy did I waste so much product?! This is really lovely with the beauty blender. Coverage is quite good for a bb cream. I wear the lightest colour and I'm pretty pale. There definitely are not enough shades to suit everyone but its fine for me. Everything else is pretty good about this bb cream but I am a foundation girl through and through so I can't say this is an essential to me.

on 12/2/2013 4:10:00 PM

It doesnt seem natural on skin, even though this is a bb creme it doesnt lather and looks cakey. Terrible product for such a big price.