Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

4.1

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Dior beauty, and this BB cream didn't fail to impress me. It does what a BB cream does - its light coverage gives a NATURAL and glowy look - that's exactly what I want because I have a sensitive and dry skin. I used this mostly on days when I didn't feel like wearing full coverage, but yet wanted to look "awake". Now that I ran out of it I'm longing to go back and buy another tube, but the stiff price is stopping me. You get 30ml for $45, which isn't pleasing, as you can get 50ml from other just-as-good brands for less money!

on 11/13/2015 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. Is very natural, it lasts all day, even on the nose, and the tones matches perfectly. My skin looks bare but perfect after applying, you don't see I am wearing any make up.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the best BB cream I've tried, but the whole BB cream just doesn't work for me in general with my oily/acne prone skin at 35. I gave this to my mother and she loves it for casual days when she doesn't want the trouble of a full face routine. I think it's gorgeous on her, and honestly she looks younger with it on than a heavy foundation. On me it covered my uneven skin tone, helped with post acne marks, and it didn't break me out or oxidize, but by hour 2 it was too greasy on me. And I had to build the coverage to cover redness. I think the hype of BB creams are just that really. I don't think this did anything to help my skin whatsoever, and for a more natural look I prefer Laura Mercier foundations.

I recommend this for dry skin types or combination only. And if you just want to try it and you're break out prone, don't worry with this one, but don't expect a miracle product either. I'm super sensitive and literally everything breaks me out, but this didn't, so at least there's that .. I'm giving it 3 lippies just because it is the best BB cream I've tried.

I have tried just about every BB cream out there from US to Korean to Japanese...(you'll find my reviews all of MA). This was my 3rd Dior BB cream: I've tried this, Hydralife, and Diorsnow.

The fact that this only has SPF 10 - I can't decide if I like this or hate it. I like that you could wear it out at night and you won't get that flashback in pictures if you don't need to have SPF, and I wear moisturizer that has a better SPF, but still...I feel like it should have better since a BB cream is supposed to be multifunction and take out steps and no one in the past decade or more would say 10 SPF is enough...I digress...

I first put this on it was pretty creamy. I have natural freckles and this allowed them to shine through. I dabbed it around my faced and then blended it in with my fingers. At first the 002 seemed too warm toned, almost peachy. This was very light in coverage too at first. I specifically wore this to Sephora so I could switch it out if it wasn't right for me since I bought it online.

Fast forward a few hours and I got 3 compliments on my skin. It ended up sealing down a bit more to have better coverage (a light/medium) and gave a nice even skin tone to me. But, this would not cover acne or imperfections.

Given the name, it does what it says. If you are into just the no makeup look and want just better looking skin (and great at that), this is a great choice. I do not think though that this would replace my foundation for special occasions.

**UPDATE - I still stand by the fact that this is one of the best BB creams out there. It really grabs onto the skin, lasts a while, and seals down really well. My skin looks great with it on. Dior, however, is getting a bad rap with me due to how much ALCOHOL they use in their products. My skin was breaking out in little pimples here and there which looked more like irritation than anything else. Sure enough, alcohol is at the top of the list. So is it with their spray foundations and their popular serum. My skin over time started to look a bit dry and irritated.

Overall for the look this is great. If your skin is sensitive, then I'm not sure this is the right one for you. Back to Dr. Jart I went.

This product is awesome! Works perfectly on my combo skin. Leaves a flawless finish and lasts the whole day.

Bought this and love-love-loved it! Tried other ones (all high end brands) in an attempt to find an even better one but had no such luck! Will stop wasting money and keep repurchasing this one.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've tried other BB creams from other brands (drugstore & department store) and was excited to give this one a try. After all, with some things, you get what you pay for. It did not break me out or irritate my sensitive skin which is great, but it didn't really do much of anything. It applied easily and felt heavier than most BB creams. My pores and uneven tone were just as noticeable and my dry spots were more emphasized. I used a finishing powder over this which kept the oily shine away longer than just using this product alone. But for the price & no noticeable improvements/results, I wouldn't this buy again.

on 1/7/2014 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I received a sample of this with the purchase of Dior Hydra Life products and found a perfect match in the shade 002 beige. This bb creme was very light and natural but still covered and evened me out very well, I really love how you can layer it without it looking blotchy or caked on if needed to cover any blemishes. The packaging is a great for travel as it is small and has a pump. My only dislike is the price! It's a little ridiculous for such a small amount of product but a small bit goes a long way. No harsh smell and lasts all day(plus u can bring it along since it's so small if u want to reapply if you need to)

on 7/8/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My skin: oily/dehydrated, sensitive, very clog-prone, NC20ish skintone

Shade 001 was too pink for me, so I purchased shade Fair 002. I understand this bb creme is supposed to give a rosy glow to the skin, so the shades are a bit on the pink or orange side. I loved the skin-like finish; however, the shade was too orange for my liking and after nearly a week of usage, I started getting some clogged pores and small breakouts. I think it's probably better for more normal skin types.

on 6/14/2013 11:14:00 AM

This BB cream is lovely. Goes on smooth and covers well, but does not feel heavy at all. It is not greasy and easily blends. The coverage is medium to light and translucent. It is scent free too. The SPF is not a problem for me since I use moisturizer underneath with SPF.