Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

4.5

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 6/27/2014 5:40:00 AM

I was having really bad skin... A nightmare: red, flaky irritated skin. My revlon colorstay foundation sure hid the redness... But emphasized the flakes even those that upon touch was detectable. Thus frustated to get a decent coverage and reduced emphasis on my flaky skin. I was chancing upon the dior counter and the assistant called me in. I was interested in the foundation but the assistant insisted that the bb creme would be better for me. Why? The skincare benefits of being more moisturising. The assistant helped me, sure the flakes still showed but not as much. Also, she gave some tips: use a sponge rather than a stippling brush which would aggravate it. Also apply it in the same direction of the flakes (like press it down) gently. Also a good primer for the flakes to show up less.

I bought it. Yes pricey... 69 SGD! But I was frantic in hiding my flakes and redness! Guess what? I went back and the shade seemed way too bright for me even though in the store it seemed fine:-( But it's fine I just try to darken it with bronzer (add colour) and bring it down to my neck. So I would suggest that you make sure the skin tone(of the makeup) is the same in the natural light too. I love the packaging! It features a pump tube! It's possible for baby pumps (not a full pump) which is great. A bit goes a long way!
In short: I can get glowy (just not too much product or it will be OILY) and even-toned skin. The redness is covered though for pimples and undereye circles- use a concealer. Flakiness will be noticeable but not downright obvious.
(They have limited shades so please make sure you can get your colour matched!)

I wouldnt buy again cause of its priciness as for now since my skin is back to combination. But it's not a bad product!:-)

on 2/28/2014 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love it love it love it!!!! I have normal skin with slightly red cheeks due to rosacea-s. Its perfect for me. After I remove it, skin feels extreamley gentle, it evens my skin tone and my face looks completley natural, like i am not wearing any make up..... Deep recomendation for everyone! Especially for those with sligtly red cheeks due to rosacea, like myself :) .

on 11/24/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the only BB cream I own so don't really have anything to compare with. However, I feel that its pretty good for a BB cream. The coverage is great, I would say medium light to medium. It lasts pretty long, with only tiny bits of blemishes peeking through after 8 hours. But I guess since I wear a primer and loose powder after it really does help. Now that its winter, I've got quite dry skin on the sides of my nose. This does not irritate it at all, and using Illamasqua hydrating veil underneath it, my dry skin almost looks fine. Only after 4-5 hours do I see the flakes again, but that isn't the BB cream's problem; its just my skin being so sensitive. It does smell quite strong, but doesn't affect me at all. I like how it's quite creamy, which is maybe why it's got quite good strong coverage. Definitely prefer this over tinted moisturizers, as I feel like they give me no coverage at all, and there's none left on my face after 8 hours of work. The packaging is great, its a pump so easier to control the amount that you need. 002 is a good match for my Asian skin, doesn't have much pinkness within, more of a neutral tone I guess? The only thing is, I don't really use it that much just because I prefer the lasting power and coverage of a foundation.

I have been using this BB cream for the past few days and honestly I don't understand what's so great about this? The coverage is medium and gives a nice glow but it is not long lasting at all!! I put it on at 6 in the morning and by 3pm everything has faded. I prefer Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light anytime! Its also way too expensive at SGD68 for a tube. Would not repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing. Looks so natural and evens skin so well! This is a MUST try product. I can't recommend it enough!

I got the BB cream as a gift from friends. I found that the formula was quite firm, it was easy to work with and very creamy. Coverage was an pretty standard, the colouring was amazing though, I use shade 002 and it matches my skin exactly. It brightened my skin up considerably and gave it a nice smooth finish!

on 4/11/2013 12:39:00 PM

I've recently bought this product. I use 001 shade and after the first use I feel my complexion more luminous, with a rosy glow. I think that because this one is a BB creme, it is not a foundation itself, but works to even the skin tone. I love it!!! I definitely will buy this again, even though is pricey. I hope Dior won't discontinue this one, because it's great.

on 4/5/2013 5:52:00 PM

Superb. Creates a skin-enhancing feather-light veil, giving the illusion of 'great' skin on merely 'good' skin.

So not for those who favour coverage. That said, fans of perceptible coverage could mix with this product with their preferred base to good effect.

on 2/1/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

loved it! this bb cream feels so light yet covers most of my imperfections. such a nice range from DIOR

on 1/24/2013 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is everything I wanted in a BB creme! I've tried countless BB cremes and nothing really worked for me.
This BB creme:
- blurs imperfections and pores
- light-medium coverage (more so than TM but less than asian BB creams)
- long lasting ... does not break apart near the nose and mouth
- does not look like or feel like i have any base on and just looks like good skin
- dries to a natural finish
- 002 is a perfect match for my NC20-25 coloring
- so far no breakouts and no clogs
- after i remove it at the end of the day, my skin looks fresh
- comes in a tube with a hygienic pump
Some drawbacks include a low SPF, but it's not a big deal for me because I wear an additional sunscreen everyday. It does contain silicones, so those sensitive to it may want to get a sample before purchasing. It is also a bit pricey, at $44 for 1oz. I prefer this to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua and Chantecaille Just Skin.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 2.19%
Ingredients: Aqua, Methyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Alcohol, PEG-9 polymide-thysiloxyethyl dimethicone, Butylene glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isododecane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Silica, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Mica, Sodium Myristoyl glutamate, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonum Hectorite, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Maltodextrin, BHT, Aspalathus linearis leaf extract, Sercin, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malva Sylvestris (mallow) extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Citronellol, Balanites Roxburghii seed oil, Citric acid, potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid, Ajuga Turkestanica extract