Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.6

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 2/10/2017 1:57:00 PM

This is my go to everyday foundation/bb cream. It has great coverage that looks natural and it doesn't feel/look heavy at all. The staying power is great as well even in summer days. I don't have any complains at all. I sometimes mix it with Mac strobe cream when I want more sheer coverage. I use medium color for my nc25-30 skin tone and it's yellow toned enough. I prefer this over Korean style bb cream that usually gives me the grey-ish/ashy color on my skin tone. I would recommend this to everyone.

on 7/5/2016 5:01:00 AM

It's been a while since I purchased any BB creams, since my first (and basically last) experience was not that good - it left my face spotty and flakey. So I relied ond good ol' foundations... Untill I was on a weekend trip and forgot it at home. I was stuck with my friends Diorskin BB cream. Well, was I in for a surprise! I got very good coverage, but at the same time it felt light on my face... I could tell that there was more alcohol in the product than I am used to bc of the smell so I was worried that i'll get some dry patches, but that did not happen. And it did not dry out my skin which was my biggest fear.
I checked my face a couple of times during the two days I was using it bc I needed to purchase a new foundation for the summer so I wanted to know if this would work. And it does. I purchased it as soon as I got back from the trip and been using it everyday (3 weeks now). I put it after my moisturizer (vichy aqualia thermal) and only put a bit of blush and (not every time) Chanel compact powder.
I have had no breakouts, my skin is nice, soft and looks natural.
The smell of alcohol lasts for 1-2 seconds only, after that I feel no smell at all.

Do not expect it to last 12 hours and still look perfect, but it will give you good 8-9 hours of looking polished :) The only area where I can see that it has kinda dissappeared during the day is my chin, but I'm on the phone a lot and also touch my chin area all the time. so that's on me, not on the BB. I do get a bit shiny on my forehead approx 4 hours after putting it on, but it does not look oily... I would rather say dewy, which I actually like :)

I will keep using it in the winter months as well and only keep my "real" foundation for clubbing and events that require a bit more effort. Also, I will try it with UD setting spray (as soon as it arrives since I'm currently out of stock) to see if it will prolong the "i look perfect" time.. will update the review accordingly.

on 6/1/2016 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice packaging , a natural coverage. In Asia, this has a SPF of 25. Has a slight floral scent. Prolong use will clogged my pores. Too expensive . Will not repurchase

on 3/15/2016 1:48:00 AM

This BB cream worked so well for me within the first month of using it until my skin started to get really irritated, dry, red and rashy :(

In the first month I did like the coverage and it lasted all day! I loved how it wasn't as thick in consistency as some other BB creams can be and the colour of my skin looked a lovely natural eggshell shade -- it looked like I was not wearing any make up at all, which was what I was after.

But after 2 months of use, my skin started to get itchy and red... I didn't think it was the cream and put it down to not getting enough fluid as my skin looked really dry. Then I went a week without any make up or BB cream at all and my skin cleared up within 2 days. So it had to be the Dior cream.

The price was a little on the high side for me but that doesn't come as a suprise being by Dior.

Shame it didn't work for me as this product was so good before it started to irritate my skin!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love it!!! Your skin looks radiant and flawless if you prefer a natural look this is just perfect , super light texture , I use a beauty blender to apply and works great !

I wanted to love this. I tried a swatch in Sephora, and loved the feeling and soft scent. I have somewhat oily skin, and my skin usually starts feeling a little oily around 4-5pm. I have been wearing this bb cream for about 4 hours, and my skin already feels oily and sticky. My chin looks flakey and weird.

I admit, I don't usually wear bb cream or foundation at all, just an under eye concealer and a matte powder. Maybe I'm just not used to the feeling of "full face" makeup, but I feel oily and gross, and will be returning this.

on 7/8/2015 5:46:00 PM

Different people have different expectation for BB creams. To me, it should be a light coverage, natural looking foundation. Diorskin BB cream does exactly that for me. It's a light liquid, dries fast to a sheer and satin finish. 002 is a very good match to my fair Asian skin tone. Overall it gives me a very natural, nude, no make-up look. My freckles still show through. It is buildable to cover more but you do need to use a lot of products. It's not supposed long-lasting but it wears off gradually and doesn't cake up. So I don't mind. But the most amazing thing is that it doesn't crease into my fine lines under my eyes, in fact, the only one that doesn't. Even other Dior, Lancme, Smash Box foundations can't do that.

The main downside is price. At $45 an ounce, it's a lot to pay for a light coverage foundation. I have to use 2 pumps of product to cover the whole face each time. I'm actually on the fence if I would buy again.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am a dark black woman. This BB cream is amazing. It really looks like my skin. This one has peachy undertones so it just glows and makes me look beautiful. I get millions of compliments when I wear it. I don't have problem skin so I just need an enhancer.
I am 54..(Yikes!) lol Anyway....it's hard to find things to match black skin so I highly recommend this one. Last ALL DAY!! Medium coverage, felt very light on my skin.

Really love it!

I think its $36 ( I'm in NJ),

on 6/1/2015 3:44:00 PM

I think it's a great product for the daytime. It's quick and easy to apply and feels really light on the skin.
It doesn't give a lot of coverage, so it does look very natural and gives my skin a fresh and rosie look. I have Also happily found that it seems to keep the skin in check, if one is (as I am) prone to develope spots.
It is pricey, but I think it does last for quite a long time.
My mayor criticism is that I don't think it stays on very well. At the end of the day I almost feel like the product has "disappeared".
But as BB creams go I think it performs as I expect it to. Overall I think it's a perfect product for everyday use, so will definitely repurchase!

on 4/23/2015 8:41:00 PM

This is so fabulous. Definitely my HG! My colour-match is 02. Application is a breeze. Flawless medium coverage. Pleasant smell. Feels quite light on the skin. Will definitely be buying this again. Wish the size was slightly bigger for the price but it almost doesn't matter.