Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

4.1

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 12/24/2016 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely BB cream. Gives a nice natural finish that is bulidable. The staying power is good on my oily skin with powder and setting spray too. However I don't think this has the benefits of the Korean BB creams and the price is extortionate. For these reasons I will not repurchase.

For me, this is pretty much the perfect foundation. Its easy to blend with your fingers, covers my red, and if you're very pale like myself, it leaves a pleasant (but subtle) clear pink "tint" (not sure if this is the right word, but hope it gets the point across). Its a little expensive, but there's nothing comparable to it that I know of in the drugstores & one tube usually lasts me at least 6-7 months (I only use it about once a day).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Dior Nude BB Creme is the foundation that changed foundations for me.

The reason for this is texture and color. With minimal effort (I apply it with a foundation brush and fingers, but have also applied just with fingers), it looks exactly like my skin -- just a lot better. It is not at all cakey, and is the first foundation that my husband doesn't give the side-eye and try to rub in.

I think of this as somewhere between a foundation and a BB cream. It's medium-light coverage, and seems to run pinky, which is perfect for my skin. It does a very good job at color correcting redness around my nose and mouth, though for my chin I do use a heavier foundation since I some scarring.

The price is also reasonable for the amount of product. I use one pump daily, and it takes about 4-5 months to get through.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am really impressed with this BB cream, in so far as it has decent coverage and yet does not feel like foundation. Color selection is minimal but 002 seems to work for many fair-medium skin tones. It might be a little light if you have a tan or are closer to a medium beige tone though. Dior is expensive but with most of their products I find you need very little so you may feel like it costs a lot when in fact over the long run it is probably better than repurchasing cheaper products more frequently. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin as it may highlight this, especially dry flakes or patches on the skin. Luckily I have combination to oily skin (wait, did I just say luckily??) so the Dior Nude line seems to be designed for me.

In comparing this to Stila which left a strange white cast on my face, and Vichy Idealia BB cream which was has a very dewy finish, I prefer Dior for my skin type and the finish I am going for, which is closer to matte. I use this only in the summer when I have a tan, as I feel it gives a healthy glow to the skin. In the winter I use the Diorskin Nude Air Serum foundation in #020.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this, but I'm afraid Dior won't be getting my money on this product.
Pros:
- The color match is pretty good. Unlike most BBs that have a ridiculous amount of pink, this has enough yellow that 002 is a pretty decent match.
- Give a nice amount of natural glow that my skin doesn't look made up or cakey.

Cons:
- It wore poorly with my skincare, causing it to pill around my jaw. I found myself having to tap on my skin to remove little balls of product.
- It responded to setting powder poorly, causing it to visibly settle on my skin. I had to remove and redo without powder.
- It never really felt like it dried down and left a tacky feeling on my skin for 4+ hours.
- It sheered out quickly, leaving my skin look virtually bare after 3 hours.

I'm really bummed because I wanted this product to work. There is no way I can forgo other skin care with my dry skin, just to prevent it from moving or pilling. Darn it.

on 4/7/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I keep buying different foundations but going back to Dior BB Creme. Really good coverage, travel friendly packaging and the shade adjusts itself to my skintone, whether Iv been in the sun or looking pale. First one Iv found that's as build able as it claims to be. Lasts for absolutely ages and nobody knows I'm wearing make-up which is amazing (I'm a guy.) I'd recommend this to anyone.

on 12/3/2014 2:38:00 PM

I just picked this up the other day (Nordstrom) - the 002 one which is I think the middle one in the pictures here (?) along with the Glow Maximizer primer, the 002 beige nude concealer and the applicator brush she used on me in the store which appears to have an 11 on it. It wasn't cheap but I don't wear foundation every day so it didn't seem that bad under the circumstances and besides the results are frankly worth it for me. Skip the next 2 paragraphs if you aren't interested my history..

I have medium or combination skin, leaning toward dry, especially in winter (bought it in winter). To be honest, I'm 45 and have gone most of my life not wearing foundation. I've always have it and get sucked into buying it but then rarely use it just cause until recently my skin didn't have a lot of issues. So I mainly only wore it to fairly big events. I've always had fair skin but in the last 5 or 10 years it's darkened slightly which is why #2 works best for me. While not a big fan of foundation, I've always used some other things: darken/fill in my eyebrows using a brow brush, and used Mac eyeshadows, mascara, brush-shadow liner and the occasional bronzing powder to get the sun-kissed look. Only sharing all this to give you an idea of the type of makeup-wearer I am which is that I go for the natural look but definitely need it to make my eyes stand out a little.

Ok so what's happening now is lovely, lovely AGE. There are more lines, more shadows, more here and there blotchy things that could stand to be evened out a bit. I just look tired, and 40-something. :( So when I was at Nordstrom perfume-shopping and unhappy with the mirror I came across, I asked the woman helping me where I should go to get the best foundation. She said she's tried almost every product out there and took me to the Dior counter claiming that's what she uses herself. We decided we'd do regular foundation on one side and bb cream one the other to decide which I prefer. She matched the color, cleaned my face and I told her only to put on a basic cream (no antioxidant stuff etc.) and the primer beforehand only cause that's all I do at home (I remembered primers help a lot) and I wanted it to be the most like it'll be at home (fyi I use: Kiehl's liquid face soap, Clinique clarifying astringent #2 and Kiehl's face cream for the face, then for the eyes I use Dr. Dennis Gross's Triple Correction eye serum on the lids and Kiehl's avocado eye cream under the eyes).

I was surprised she didn't use a sponge to apply this stuff but the brush method felt good and the results were pretty impressive. Why haven't I been doing this for years?! It was near impossible to tell the difference between the two sides but in the end the side with the bb cream seemed a bit more natural while not looking at all like there was less coverage. If aging didn't happen so damned rapidly in the 40's, I'd say I looked 10 years younger but to be honest I looked 5 or 6 years younger and at 45, that's significantly younger looking! ;) Sorry to be so down on the whole age thing but I'm deep in the loss right now!

Lastly, the other two reasons I went with the bb cream: I only wear "foundation" when going to an event, so don't need it to last all day; and when wearing it outside I think a more natural look in such bright light is a good thing, not to mention the spf.

on 5/21/2014 9:35:00 AM

This is a really nice BB cream. It gives you a nice amount of coverage (slightly more coverage than the average BB cream) and a nice healthy glow.

I usually prefer a medium/full coverage foundation & would not be seen dead without... however, on holiday or on exceptionally good skin days I love to wear this BB cream. It feels nice & light on your face as well as giving you a nice dewy look. The SPF is also great for holidays - I tend to wear this instead of sun cream on my face.

The main disadvantage to this product is it's expensive price tag. I'm not sure any BB cream is worth paying so much, so I will continue to research others.

on 5/17/2014 5:02:00 AM

I'm really impressed with Dior makeup products. The quality of each one I've tried has been wonderful, and this is no exception.
The consistency is a bit thinner than I usually like, but it applies nicely and sinks in so it looks natural. The coverage is medium I'd say; it covers my imperfections, however my skin is generally pretty good, so keep that in mind.
The finish is very natural and neither too disco ball nor so matte you look like a news anchor.
It's become my favourite.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've had to change my assessment of this after using it for a while. It oxidises badly and turns orange. Shame because the texture and finish is lovely (and it was an expensive mistake).