Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.3

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 2/10/2017 1:57:00 PM

This is my go to everyday foundation/bb cream. It has great coverage that looks natural and it doesn't feel/look heavy at all. The staying power is great as well even in summer days. I don't have any complains at all. I sometimes mix it with Mac strobe cream when I want more sheer coverage. I use medium color for my nc25-30 skin tone and it's yellow toned enough. I prefer this over Korean style bb cream that usually gives me the grey-ish/ashy color on my skin tone. I would recommend this to everyone.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've tried other BB creams from other brands (drugstore & department store) and was excited to give this one a try. After all, with some things, you get what you pay for. It did not break me out or irritate my sensitive skin which is great, but it didn't really do much of anything. It applied easily and felt heavier than most BB creams. My pores and uneven tone were just as noticeable and my dry spots were more emphasized. I used a finishing powder over this which kept the oily shine away longer than just using this product alone. But for the price & no noticeable improvements/results, I wouldn't this buy again.

on 1/7/2014 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I received a sample of this with the purchase of Dior Hydra Life products and found a perfect match in the shade 002 beige. This bb creme was very light and natural but still covered and evened me out very well, I really love how you can layer it without it looking blotchy or caked on if needed to cover any blemishes. The packaging is a great for travel as it is small and has a pump. My only dislike is the price! It's a little ridiculous for such a small amount of product but a small bit goes a long way. No harsh smell and lasts all day(plus u can bring it along since it's so small if u want to reapply if you need to)

on 12/2/2013 4:10:00 PM

It doesnt seem natural on skin, even though this is a bb creme it doesnt lather and looks cakey. Terrible product for such a big price.

on 11/24/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the only BB cream I own so don't really have anything to compare with. However, I feel that its pretty good for a BB cream. The coverage is great, I would say medium light to medium. It lasts pretty long, with only tiny bits of blemishes peeking through after 8 hours. But I guess since I wear a primer and loose powder after it really does help. Now that its winter, I've got quite dry skin on the sides of my nose. This does not irritate it at all, and using Illamasqua hydrating veil underneath it, my dry skin almost looks fine. Only after 4-5 hours do I see the flakes again, but that isn't the BB cream's problem; its just my skin being so sensitive. It does smell quite strong, but doesn't affect me at all. I like how it's quite creamy, which is maybe why it's got quite good strong coverage. Definitely prefer this over tinted moisturizers, as I feel like they give me no coverage at all, and there's none left on my face after 8 hours of work. The packaging is great, its a pump so easier to control the amount that you need. 002 is a good match for my Asian skin, doesn't have much pinkness within, more of a neutral tone I guess? The only thing is, I don't really use it that much just because I prefer the lasting power and coverage of a foundation.

on 10/1/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Did not like this product at all!! This was my first bb cream I tried. First off their is not a lot of shades to choose from. Once I applied it instead of looking flawless It highlighted all my flaws, pores, blemishes,dry patchy areas all the works! It was way too pink. I washed it off right away I was not going to walk around with a pink face. It is definitely for light/ fair complexions with pink undertones with normal skin. It has a fragrance which I didn't like either.

on 6/14/2013 11:14:00 AM

This BB cream is lovely. Goes on smooth and covers well, but does not feel heavy at all. It is not greasy and easily blends. The coverage is medium to light and translucent. It is scent free too. The SPF is not a problem for me since I use moisturizer underneath with SPF.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing. Looks so natural and evens skin so well! This is a MUST try product. I can't recommend it enough!

on 3/10/2013 10:43:00 AM

Best thing ever!!!! I now keep my foundation for special occasions, and use this for everyday purposes, I think it gives a very natural, dewy look and this is exactly what I want my skin to look like in daylight. i put it on and top it up with loose powder and a little bit of blush. the results are amazing. this bb creme gives just the right coverage for a polished, everyday look !

EDIT: MAJORRRRR EDIT. Unfortunately, it does oxidise alooooot and makes my skin break out terribly. I cannot keep on using it. I've noticed my skin becoming terrible and I'm hating that fact, especially that I've spent months religiously maintaining my skin in order to make dark spots and scarce acne spots completely disappear.

on 2/2/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

This one left me unimpressed. I've tried the Nude foundations and they're OK, but I expect BB creams to be extremely smooth (hence the name: Blemish Balm, not cream, not liquid). This is just a foundation in a very light formula that sits on my skin without actually blend into it the way other BBs do. I notice a very fine net of tiny particles sitting around my lines and wherever m skin is not perfect (dry patches, for example).
It's quite deceiving, because there are so many BBs at a very cheap price (my best bet so far has been the Garnier one, and I'm the drugstore snob! - second comes the Erborian BB cream, which should be the very first BB cream to hit the Western market), and I don't see why Dior should ruin it's Nude line with a BB that's not up to other "real" BBs.