Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.7

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 2/28/2014 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love it love it love it!!!! I have normal skin with slightly red cheeks due to rosacea-s. Its perfect for me. After I remove it, skin feels extreamley gentle, it evens my skin tone and my face looks completley natural, like i am not wearing any make up..... Deep recomendation for everyone! Especially for those with sligtly red cheeks due to rosacea, like myself :) .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This has become a holy grail foundation for me. Recently my skin has been pretty decent, so I wanted something that had a lighter coverage. I had tried a sample of this and was sold, and finally received it as a gift. I wear the shade 001 which is the lightest and is the perfect shade match for me.
This BB creme has a slight scent but it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I apply it with my fingertips, and I love the finish. It gives me fairly decent coverage, I just use concealer under my eyes and where I have acne scars. It has such a natural, skin-like appearance. It doesn't look or feel like you're wearing makeup, which is great. I have dry patches and though this is a BB creme I do have to be careful about moisturizing enough.
I would say that if you're looking for something natural, this is the way to go. I'm also very happy to finally have found something that is the perfect shade match as well. I love this product and would absolutely repurchase.

on 7/14/2013 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was offered a generous sample of this BB Cream along with purchasing a few Dior lipsticks and tried it for a few good days.

Pros:

Nice lotion-y texture
Blends nicely on the skin
Dewy finish but not shiny
Decent coverage
Good lasting power
Mild scent
No irritation/breakouts

Cons:

Color range
Price

I used the shade 001 as I have mayor problem finding european BB creams light enough for my fair skin but this one - although light enough- didn't match my natural skin undertone. I have mildly warm fair skin with redness and this pinky shade didn't neutralize it at all and although the texture and finish were lovely it looked wrong on me. Too bad but I'll pass.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is almost perfect for me! Almost....it turns just a bit orange I think or maybe is just a bit to dark for my extremely pale skin to begin with. However I still love the product, it feels and looks AMAZING on the skin, very lux and dewy / fresh looking. I wear this alone and often add it to full coverage foundations to sheer them out and get the balance of coverage and dewiness that I'm after...this BB cream is perfect for that purpose. I don't really use it for sun coverage (spf 10 is not enough for me or anyone really) and I can see how alone it might need to be reapplied or whatever. It would get a 5 if it didn't go orange and maybe had a lighter shade but I'm still really impressed with this and happy to have purchased it.

on 4/16/2013 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I would rate this product as overall OK. OK color [Itried shade #2], OK coverage, OK texture. I just think it's too expensive for what you're getting, I would recommend the Dior Snow BB cream over this one, overall better color and coverage, in my opinion.
I will say this one had pretty nice staying power though, and didn't make my skin super oily.
I believe this product might work for someone else, but it didn't impress me enough to purchase again.
As always with Dior, great packaging.
Good luck! Finding the right BB cream for your skin is hard!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing. Looks so natural and evens skin so well! This is a MUST try product. I can't recommend it enough!

on 3/23/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the absolute worst bb cream I have ever tried. EVER. It turned orange on me the second I put it on, it leaves weird stains everywhere and the worst of all, is that it's really expensive! I will definitely not repurchase.