Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.5

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 12/24/2016 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely BB cream. Gives a nice natural finish that is bulidable. The staying power is good on my oily skin with powder and setting spray too. However I don't think this has the benefits of the Korean BB creams and the price is extortionate. For these reasons I will not repurchase.

For me, this is pretty much the perfect foundation. Its easy to blend with your fingers, covers my red, and if you're very pale like myself, it leaves a pleasant (but subtle) clear pink "tint" (not sure if this is the right word, but hope it gets the point across). Its a little expensive, but there's nothing comparable to it that I know of in the drugstores & one tube usually lasts me at least 6-7 months (I only use it about once a day).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Dior Nude BB Creme is the foundation that changed foundations for me.

The reason for this is texture and color. With minimal effort (I apply it with a foundation brush and fingers, but have also applied just with fingers), it looks exactly like my skin -- just a lot better. It is not at all cakey, and is the first foundation that my husband doesn't give the side-eye and try to rub in.

I think of this as somewhere between a foundation and a BB cream. It's medium-light coverage, and seems to run pinky, which is perfect for my skin. It does a very good job at color correcting redness around my nose and mouth, though for my chin I do use a heavier foundation since I some scarring.

The price is also reasonable for the amount of product. I use one pump daily, and it takes about 4-5 months to get through.

on 7/5/2016 5:01:00 AM

It's been a while since I purchased any BB creams, since my first (and basically last) experience was not that good - it left my face spotty and flakey. So I relied ond good ol' foundations... Untill I was on a weekend trip and forgot it at home. I was stuck with my friends Diorskin BB cream. Well, was I in for a surprise! I got very good coverage, but at the same time it felt light on my face... I could tell that there was more alcohol in the product than I am used to bc of the smell so I was worried that i'll get some dry patches, but that did not happen. And it did not dry out my skin which was my biggest fear.
I checked my face a couple of times during the two days I was using it bc I needed to purchase a new foundation for the summer so I wanted to know if this would work. And it does. I purchased it as soon as I got back from the trip and been using it everyday (3 weeks now). I put it after my moisturizer (vichy aqualia thermal) and only put a bit of blush and (not every time) Chanel compact powder.
I have had no breakouts, my skin is nice, soft and looks natural.
The smell of alcohol lasts for 1-2 seconds only, after that I feel no smell at all.

Do not expect it to last 12 hours and still look perfect, but it will give you good 8-9 hours of looking polished :) The only area where I can see that it has kinda dissappeared during the day is my chin, but I'm on the phone a lot and also touch my chin area all the time. so that's on me, not on the BB. I do get a bit shiny on my forehead approx 4 hours after putting it on, but it does not look oily... I would rather say dewy, which I actually like :)

I will keep using it in the winter months as well and only keep my "real" foundation for clubbing and events that require a bit more effort. Also, I will try it with UD setting spray (as soon as it arrives since I'm currently out of stock) to see if it will prolong the "i look perfect" time.. will update the review accordingly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Dior beauty, and this BB cream didn't fail to impress me. It does what a BB cream does - its light coverage gives a NATURAL and glowy look - that's exactly what I want because I have a sensitive and dry skin. I used this mostly on days when I didn't feel like wearing full coverage, but yet wanted to look "awake". Now that I ran out of it I'm longing to go back and buy another tube, but the stiff price is stopping me. You get 30ml for $45, which isn't pleasing, as you can get 50ml from other just-as-good brands for less money!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am really impressed with this BB cream, in so far as it has decent coverage and yet does not feel like foundation. Color selection is minimal but 002 seems to work for many fair-medium skin tones. It might be a little light if you have a tan or are closer to a medium beige tone though. Dior is expensive but with most of their products I find you need very little so you may feel like it costs a lot when in fact over the long run it is probably better than repurchasing cheaper products more frequently. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin as it may highlight this, especially dry flakes or patches on the skin. Luckily I have combination to oily skin (wait, did I just say luckily??) so the Dior Nude line seems to be designed for me.

In comparing this to Stila which left a strange white cast on my face, and Vichy Idealia BB cream which was has a very dewy finish, I prefer Dior for my skin type and the finish I am going for, which is closer to matte. I use this only in the summer when I have a tan, as I feel it gives a healthy glow to the skin. In the winter I use the Diorskin Nude Air Serum foundation in #020.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love it!!! Your skin looks radiant and flawless if you prefer a natural look this is just perfect , super light texture , I use a beauty blender to apply and works great !

on 3/5/2015 4:34:00 PM

I really want to love this product, I like the natural coverage and the color 002 is a good match for my skintone, but I noticed that it clogged my pores and broke me out after 2 days using it :(.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a great BB cream. It suits my skin colouring and makes my skin look fantastic. Natural but better.

The downsides are price and that it doesn't last super long on the skin, but that's also because of my skin's natural oiliness.

When I take it off, my skin does seem to look pretty good still, au natural.

on 12/18/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Me: NW15, combination skin leaning dry, very sensitive, clog-prone.

I dont buy into the belief that BB creams have or should have any skincare benefits; I judge this one by the same criteria Id apply to any tinted moisturiser or light foundation. This one doesnt purport to take care of the skin, only to refine it. Dior describes this as a nude glow skin-perfecting beauty balm and I think it lives up to those claims.

This product has more coverage than the typical tinted moisturiser. Its buildable on me: one layer provides light coverage, enough to even out skintone and blur any blemishes. A second layer covers minor-to-middling imperfections without the need for concealer and imparts a lovely, healthy, pretty glow. I have a couple of spots of hyperpigmentation on my chin/jaw from past blemishes and although it doesnt obscure them completely, it has great light-diffusing properties so they really arent noticeable. The finish is satin and flawless; I do need to powder my T zone when using this (Im not oily but can get a little shiny in this area as the day goes on), but I would expect that with anything but a matte foundation. It drags a little when applied over dry patches. It won't emphasise them but probably isn't emollient enough for dry skin. The wear throughout the day is good. I have gotten 12 hours out of it before worn without primer, but with a light moisturiser: impressive for my skin, which tends to drink foundations. I find it applies most naturally with fingers.

I have the shade 01 (of three I believe, there need to be more options for darker skin) which is a good match for my NW15 skintone, if a little too pink (pink-beige foundations rather than all-out pink suiting me better) but would be too light on anyone much darker than that and likely too dark for anyone lighter. The next shade up, 02, is quite yellow-toned and at least NC20, probably darker. Clearly Dior needs to improve its colour selection in this line. The packaging is minimal but appealing: a shimmery nude-pink tube with a pump dispenser that is very functional, Ive had no problems with it and the tube is designed in such a way that you know when youre running low on product. One pump gets out more than Id use for my whole face, but I like to apply any foundation in light layers. Used in this way most days of the week a single tube has lasted me around a year and a half.

This does have SPF10 (obviously nothing replaces sunscreen) but I find it gives little or no flashback in flash photography. I wore it for my wedding and my skin looked great, not ghostly at all, but I am pretty fair to begin with. Please do test shots if youre hoping to use this for a special occasion.

My skin is extremely sensitive and I was worried about the relatively high level of alcohol in this product but I havent found it irritating at all, nor does it give me the sensitivity rash that I can see but not feel that some products do. No breakouts either. Dior has tried to mitigate the smell of the alcohol by adding a fairly strong floral scent: again this doesnt bother my skin and normally would but it youre sensitive to fragrances or alcohol, please try a sample.

Writing about this foundation has made me realise how fond I am of it. I recommend it to anyone of a similar skintype (not much oilier too dewy - and not a lot drier probably too drying/not emollient enough) and tone. It hasnt sated my curiosity about other light foundations, tinted moisturisers or BB creams, but I would absolutely buy again. UK price 30/30ml (fair to me).