Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.5

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 5/18/2018 7:35:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Going through my make up stash, I recently rediscovered this Dior BB cream. I love that it has a pump, only 1/2 pump is needed to cover my face. I dot it over my face and use my fingers to blend in. It blends beautifully and I finish with a light dusting of translucent powder. The finish is sheer, my skin but better and very natural looking. I have very pale skin and the lightest shade is a perfect match for me. It’s expensive and the tube with pump means it’s almost impossible to know how much product remains so unsure how long it will last. However for a light , natural look I would definitely recommend this. I will certainly repurchase this B.B. cream.

on 12/24/2016 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely BB cream. Gives a nice natural finish that is bulidable. The staying power is good on my oily skin with powder and setting spray too. However I don't think this has the benefits of the Korean BB creams and the price is extortionate. For these reasons I will not repurchase.

For me, this is pretty much the perfect foundation. Its easy to blend with your fingers, covers my red, and if you're very pale like myself, it leaves a pleasant (but subtle) clear pink "tint" (not sure if this is the right word, but hope it gets the point across). Its a little expensive, but there's nothing comparable to it that I know of in the drugstores & one tube usually lasts me at least 6-7 months (I only use it about once a day).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Dior Nude BB Creme is the foundation that changed foundations for me.

The reason for this is texture and color. With minimal effort (I apply it with a foundation brush and fingers, but have also applied just with fingers), it looks exactly like my skin -- just a lot better. It is not at all cakey, and is the first foundation that my husband doesn't give the side-eye and try to rub in.

I think of this as somewhere between a foundation and a BB cream. It's medium-light coverage, and seems to run pinky, which is perfect for my skin. It does a very good job at color correcting redness around my nose and mouth, though for my chin I do use a heavier foundation since I some scarring.

The price is also reasonable for the amount of product. I use one pump daily, and it takes about 4-5 months to get through.

on 7/5/2016 5:01:00 AM

It's been a while since I purchased any BB creams, since my first (and basically last) experience was not that good - it left my face spotty and flakey. So I relied ond good ol' foundations... Untill I was on a weekend trip and forgot it at home. I was stuck with my friends Diorskin BB cream. Well, was I in for a surprise! I got very good coverage, but at the same time it felt light on my face... I could tell that there was more alcohol in the product than I am used to bc of the smell so I was worried that i'll get some dry patches, but that did not happen. And it did not dry out my skin which was my biggest fear.
I checked my face a couple of times during the two days I was using it bc I needed to purchase a new foundation for the summer so I wanted to know if this would work. And it does. I purchased it as soon as I got back from the trip and been using it everyday (3 weeks now). I put it after my moisturizer (vichy aqualia thermal) and only put a bit of blush and (not every time) Chanel compact powder.
I have had no breakouts, my skin is nice, soft and looks natural.
The smell of alcohol lasts for 1-2 seconds only, after that I feel no smell at all.

Do not expect it to last 12 hours and still look perfect, but it will give you good 8-9 hours of looking polished :) The only area where I can see that it has kinda dissappeared during the day is my chin, but I'm on the phone a lot and also touch my chin area all the time. so that's on me, not on the BB. I do get a bit shiny on my forehead approx 4 hours after putting it on, but it does not look oily... I would rather say dewy, which I actually like :)

I will keep using it in the winter months as well and only keep my "real" foundation for clubbing and events that require a bit more effort. Also, I will try it with UD setting spray (as soon as it arrives since I'm currently out of stock) to see if it will prolong the "i look perfect" time.. will update the review accordingly.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Dior beauty, and this BB cream didn't fail to impress me. It does what a BB cream does - its light coverage gives a NATURAL and glowy look - that's exactly what I want because I have a sensitive and dry skin. I used this mostly on days when I didn't feel like wearing full coverage, but yet wanted to look "awake". Now that I ran out of it I'm longing to go back and buy another tube, but the stiff price is stopping me. You get 30ml for $45, which isn't pleasing, as you can get 50ml from other just-as-good brands for less money!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am really impressed with this BB cream, in so far as it has decent coverage and yet does not feel like foundation. Color selection is minimal but 002 seems to work for many fair-medium skin tones. It might be a little light if you have a tan or are closer to a medium beige tone though. Dior is expensive but with most of their products I find you need very little so you may feel like it costs a lot when in fact over the long run it is probably better than repurchasing cheaper products more frequently. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin as it may highlight this, especially dry flakes or patches on the skin. Luckily I have combination to oily skin (wait, did I just say luckily??) so the Dior Nude line seems to be designed for me.

In comparing this to Stila which left a strange white cast on my face, and Vichy Idealia BB cream which was has a very dewy finish, I prefer Dior for my skin type and the finish I am going for, which is closer to matte. I use this only in the summer when I have a tan, as I feel it gives a healthy glow to the skin. In the winter I use the Diorskin Nude Air Serum foundation in #020.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love it!!! Your skin looks radiant and flawless if you prefer a natural look this is just perfect , super light texture , I use a beauty blender to apply and works great !

on 3/5/2015 4:34:00 PM

I really want to love this product, I like the natural coverage and the color 002 is a good match for my skintone, but I noticed that it clogged my pores and broke me out after 2 days using it :(.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a great BB cream. It suits my skin colouring and makes my skin look fantastic. Natural but better.

The downsides are price and that it doesn't last super long on the skin, but that's also because of my skin's natural oiliness.

When I take it off, my skin does seem to look pretty good still, au natural.