Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

4.1

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Loving this BB cream during this humid Florida summer! I have it in the shade 025 and have been mixing it with PTR's CC cream in Light to Medium to get the perfect shade and coverage. I mix the two on the back of my hand, dot all over my face, and then buff it in with either the Sephora multitasker brush (45) or UD's optical blurring brush. It blends well using your fingers too, but I kind of prefer using a brush.
I've tried this with and without Primer and gotten great results both times, but I typically apply it after using Primer (dr Brandt Pores no More) in my t zone, where my pores are more visible.
Also, I've noticed I get a much more flawless finish if I use a light mattifying moisturizer underneath everything. Even though I have combo skin and the weather lately has been seriously sweat inducing, this Bb cream seems to blend better on my skin after I've moisturized.
Staying power has been fantastic given the extreme humidity, and I don't have to blot nearly as often as I did with my previous fdtn, but I also contribute that to the mattifying moisturizer I've been using underneath everything (Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration).
All in all, I'm loving this BB cream. It evens out my skintone and gives my just enough coverage without looking heavy or noticeable. Also, I've been using it for 2 months and haven't had any breakouts from it - awesome!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been constantly at it for over six weeks and I still haven't yet found my Holy Grail makeup/foundation in lieu of the Sisley Transmat Beige Clair 0 which was discontinued, but because I'm blessed with nearly flawless skin and a flawless complexion I may have found my summer coverage to look more youthful. Apply sparingly so that it won't look "cakey" or opaque and set with a loose powder so that it doesn't vanish too quickly. Of course, each one of us is different. Don't just go out and buy all this stuff ya got to test it first.

I'm now trying/testing Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat makeup with a tad of loose powder. So far so good. My husband says I look gorgeous. Let's see how it performs after six or eight hours...Still looks terrific at 4 p.m.

This particular Touche Eclat makeup has been reformulated--Has been reformulated as of 2016. Please review new product here: https://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=185022/Touche-Eclat-Le-Teint-Radiance-Awakening-Foundation/Yves-Saint-Laurent/Liquid

on 3/23/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

How I love this BB cream! I have very sensitive skin, with dry patches and slightly oily T-zone and rosacea and this is the only foundation that works for me beside Jane Iredale Pressed Powder Foundation. I have repurchased this already two times.
I have a light skin tone, and shade 2 works the best for me. I apply first a moituriser and a primer (Mac) and then this BB. I apply it with the expert brush from Real Techniques for a more covering effect, and with a damp Beauty Blender for a more sheer effect.
It doesn't accentuate my dry patches and doesn't turn oily like normal foundations and has very good coverage. I put Bourjeois Java powder over it (love this stuff!) and finish with the MAC prem & prime face mist.
The packaging is very hygienic and one tube lasts about 6 months. I will keep buying this for ever and ever. I have tried other BB's (Bobbi Brown -too oily and bad colours & Guerlain BB - too thick). Also with my sensitive skin, this has never broke me out!

on 3/14/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a number of other BB creams including Tarte, Rimmel, Maybelline, REN and Boots No.7, but apart from the REN one have never been that impressed with the results. However, I was willing to give this a try on the basis I have the Diorskin Nude Concealer which I like. Sadly, this BB cream didn't perform half as well as expected and I'm now regretting paying out £32.00 for a product I can't really do anything with.

Although the coverage is reasonable for a BB cream, the thing that really lets this down is that it oxidises within about 20 minutes of application. I have shade 002, which is meant to be for fair/medium skin, but I can tell you this is waaay too dark for my fair/medium skin. It's also quite chalky and dries very quickly, meaning you have to be super-speedy at applying it or it can end up settling into fine lines (if you have any that is, although this stuff is pretty good at highlighting ones you didn't even know existed!).

In hindsight I should have probably gone for shade 001, which although looked too light for me when I swatched it, may have settled into my skin better and made me look less orange. If you're thinking of trying this, I would recommend opting for a shade lighter than you think you need and apply it sparingly!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this, but I'm afraid Dior won't be getting my money on this product.
Pros:
- The color match is pretty good. Unlike most BBs that have a ridiculous amount of pink, this has enough yellow that 002 is a pretty decent match.
- Give a nice amount of natural glow that my skin doesn't look made up or cakey.

Cons:
- It wore poorly with my skincare, causing it to pill around my jaw. I found myself having to tap on my skin to remove little balls of product.
- It responded to setting powder poorly, causing it to visibly settle on my skin. I had to remove and redo without powder.
- It never really felt like it dried down and left a tacky feeling on my skin for 4+ hours.
- It sheered out quickly, leaving my skin look virtually bare after 3 hours.

I'm really bummed because I wanted this product to work. There is no way I can forgo other skin care with my dry skin, just to prevent it from moving or pilling. Darn it.

on 4/23/2015 8:41:00 PM

This is so fabulous. Definitely my HG! My colour-match is 02. Application is a breeze. Flawless medium coverage. Pleasant smell. Feels quite light on the skin. Will definitely be buying this again. Wish the size was slightly bigger for the price but it almost doesn't matter.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the best BB cream I've tried, but the whole BB cream just doesn't work for me in general with my oily/acne prone skin at 35. I gave this to my mother and she loves it for casual days when she doesn't want the trouble of a full face routine. I think it's gorgeous on her, and honestly she looks younger with it on than a heavy foundation. On me it covered my uneven skin tone, helped with post acne marks, and it didn't break me out or oxidize, but by hour 2 it was too greasy on me. And I had to build the coverage to cover redness. I think the hype of BB creams are just that really. I don't think this did anything to help my skin whatsoever, and for a more natural look I prefer Laura Mercier foundations.

I recommend this for dry skin types or combination only. And if you just want to try it and you're break out prone, don't worry with this one, but don't expect a miracle product either. I'm super sensitive and literally everything breaks me out, but this didn't, so at least there's that .. I'm giving it 3 lippies just because it is the best BB cream I've tried.

I have this in shade 002 and have almost used the entire tube since purchasing about a year ago (I don't use this everyday which is why it's lasted this long). I'm around an NC25/30 with yellow/olive undertones and my skin can sometimes appear dull without foundation. Shade 002 is a little too light and peachy for an exact match, but I like how it brightens up my skin and doesn't oxidize throughout the day. On that note, the application tends to last the entire day on me. The texture is more of a liquid than a cream which dries down to a semi-matte finish. I believe this has some alcohol in it which helps it dry quickly, but I found the formula to be a little too drying on my combination/dehydrated skin type, which is why I stopped wearing it as my daily foundation. It does have a light fragrance but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Coverage is sheer to medium and it does a nice job of concealing pores and evening my skin out. The product comes in a plastic tube with a pump applicator which is very convenient and clean for travel and daily use, and I only need about 1 to 1 1/2 pumps for my entire face. The best application for me has been to use my beauty blender sponge or fingers and it wears well over sunscreen. And since it is on the drier side, I usually set only my t-zone with powder when wearing this. I haven't noticed any skin improvements as one would expect from its claims as a BB cream, and it is on the pricier side which is why I won't be purchasing again once I use it up.

on 8/29/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This bb cream is pretty good. I have fair , combo and acne prone skin and this bb cream worked well with my skin type. I was going for a natural look and wanted minimal coverage and this bb cream did just that. The consistency was creamy and the finish was matte, which was great. It also had a lovely but subtle rose fragrance. Sadly this bb cream faded very quickly unless I used a setting spray or reapplied it later on during the day. The color range wasn't all that great either, but I managed to find a color that wasn't too overwhelming for my skin tone. (Quick warning to you fair skinned girls, consult someone at the makeup counter before buying this product or you'll end up like an orange when you put it on). The price was a bit steep, but I do think it was worth it in the end. Long story short...

Pros: Great "no makeup" feeling, minimal coverage, lovely scent, large tube, convenient packaging, matte finish

Cons: Pricey, fades quickly

on 5/21/2014 9:35:00 AM

This is a really nice BB cream. It gives you a nice amount of coverage (slightly more coverage than the average BB cream) and a nice healthy glow.

I usually prefer a medium/full coverage foundation & would not be seen dead without... however, on holiday or on exceptionally good skin days I love to wear this BB cream. It feels nice & light on your face as well as giving you a nice dewy look. The SPF is also great for holidays - I tend to wear this instead of sun cream on my face.

The main disadvantage to this product is it's expensive price tag. I'm not sure any BB cream is worth paying so much, so I will continue to research others.