Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by hair type : Other
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.6

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 6/1/2016 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice packaging , a natural coverage. In Asia, this has a SPF of 25. Has a slight floral scent. Prolong use will clogged my pores. Too expensive . Will not repurchase

on 4/6/2015 5:58:00 AM

This is one if the best bb creams i have ever used.
It has very good coverage in it, it makes my skin look very healthy and glowy. People always ask me what i am wearing when i put this on. It has a very good lasting power!
What else can a girl want?!
I will def buy this again.

on 10/28/2013 5:02:00 PM

In the first few minutes after application and setting with powder it looked good. Within 15 minutes after my skin became greasy, super shiny and the product traveled across my face and set INTO my pores. GROSS. I was blotting constantly and was re-applying powder way more often than I am used to (expensive consequences). Even though it traveled around my face, it took 4 wipes and 3 washings to get all the BB cream off a few hours later when I was finally able to.

CONS:
Heavily scented.
settles into pores.
Gave my skin a rash on my cheeks and neck.
Made my skin Oversensitive.
Expensive.
It took 7 washing to get it completely off my face, see above.
Made me have to use my other products more WHICH IS REALLY EXPENSIVE when all is combined together.
Difficult to blend.
Settles into eye creases.
Caused me to break out.

I will never use this again.

I have been using this BB cream for the past few days and honestly I don't understand what's so great about this? The coverage is medium and gives a nice glow but it is not long lasting at all!! I put it on at 6 in the morning and by 3pm everything has faded. I prefer Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light anytime! Its also way too expensive at SGD68 for a tube. Would not repurchase.

on 9/5/2013 7:03:00 PM

I use 002 and I reckon it wipes at least 5 years off me. Love it!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is hands down the best tinted moisturizer I have ever tried. It leaves my skin looking like skin and feels light as air. It also comes in 4 shades which is another plus. I will continue to try Dior products.

on 4/13/2013 1:51:00 PM

This is the best BB creme I have used so far (and I have gone through a few!). I use shade 002 which is perfect for my NW20 skin. Application is in pump form which is so much better than squeezing from a tube! Skin feels soft and light. I usually go for a medium to full coverage foundation but this has actually done a great job without feeling heavy or oily. I used givenchy loose powder on top followed by a swish of guerlain meteorites in teint dore and I was good to go. Impressed with the staying power!

on 4/5/2013 5:52:00 PM

Superb. Creates a skin-enhancing feather-light veil, giving the illusion of 'great' skin on merely 'good' skin.

So not for those who favour coverage. That said, fans of perceptible coverage could mix with this product with their preferred base to good effect.

on 4/1/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have this bb cream in the shade 002, and it fits me pretty well. I usually apply this over a moisturizer so it blends easily and it looks really natural for me. The downside about this product would be the price (44 dollars Canadian at sephora) and that it has a pretty light coverage so I still need to use concealer over top.

on 3/10/2013 10:43:00 AM

Best thing ever!!!! I now keep my foundation for special occasions, and use this for everyday purposes, I think it gives a very natural, dewy look and this is exactly what I want my skin to look like in daylight. i put it on and top it up with loose powder and a little bit of blush. the results are amazing. this bb creme gives just the right coverage for a polished, everyday look !

EDIT: MAJORRRRR EDIT. Unfortunately, it does oxidise alooooot and makes my skin break out terribly. I cannot keep on using it. I've noticed my skin becoming terrible and I'm hating that fact, especially that I've spent months religiously maintaining my skin in order to make dark spots and scarce acne spots completely disappear.