Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Loving this BB cream during this humid Florida summer! I have it in the shade 025 and have been mixing it with PTR's CC cream in Light to Medium to get the perfect shade and coverage. I mix the two on the back of my hand, dot all over my face, and then buff it in with either the Sephora multitasker brush (45) or UD's optical blurring brush. It blends well using your fingers too, but I kind of prefer using a brush.
I've tried this with and without Primer and gotten great results both times, but I typically apply it after using Primer (dr Brandt Pores no More) in my t zone, where my pores are more visible.
Also, I've noticed I get a much more flawless finish if I use a light mattifying moisturizer underneath everything. Even though I have combo skin and the weather lately has been seriously sweat inducing, this Bb cream seems to blend better on my skin after I've moisturized.
Staying power has been fantastic given the extreme humidity, and I don't have to blot nearly as often as I did with my previous fdtn, but I also contribute that to the mattifying moisturizer I've been using underneath everything (Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration).
All in all, I'm loving this BB cream. It evens out my skintone and gives my just enough coverage without looking heavy or noticeable. Also, I've been using it for 2 months and haven't had any breakouts from it - awesome!!

on 12/24/2016 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely BB cream. Gives a nice natural finish that is bulidable. The staying power is good on my oily skin with powder and setting spray too. However I don't think this has the benefits of the Korean BB creams and the price is extortionate. For these reasons I will not repurchase.

on 7/5/2016 5:01:00 AM

It's been a while since I purchased any BB creams, since my first (and basically last) experience was not that good - it left my face spotty and flakey. So I relied ond good ol' foundations... Untill I was on a weekend trip and forgot it at home. I was stuck with my friends Diorskin BB cream. Well, was I in for a surprise! I got very good coverage, but at the same time it felt light on my face... I could tell that there was more alcohol in the product than I am used to bc of the smell so I was worried that i'll get some dry patches, but that did not happen. And it did not dry out my skin which was my biggest fear.
I checked my face a couple of times during the two days I was using it bc I needed to purchase a new foundation for the summer so I wanted to know if this would work. And it does. I purchased it as soon as I got back from the trip and been using it everyday (3 weeks now). I put it after my moisturizer (vichy aqualia thermal) and only put a bit of blush and (not every time) Chanel compact powder.
I have had no breakouts, my skin is nice, soft and looks natural.
The smell of alcohol lasts for 1-2 seconds only, after that I feel no smell at all.

Do not expect it to last 12 hours and still look perfect, but it will give you good 8-9 hours of looking polished :) The only area where I can see that it has kinda dissappeared during the day is my chin, but I'm on the phone a lot and also touch my chin area all the time. so that's on me, not on the BB. I do get a bit shiny on my forehead approx 4 hours after putting it on, but it does not look oily... I would rather say dewy, which I actually like :)

I will keep using it in the winter months as well and only keep my "real" foundation for clubbing and events that require a bit more effort. Also, I will try it with UD setting spray (as soon as it arrives since I'm currently out of stock) to see if it will prolong the "i look perfect" time.. will update the review accordingly.

on 6/1/2016 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice packaging , a natural coverage. In Asia, this has a SPF of 25. Has a slight floral scent. Prolong use will clogged my pores. Too expensive . Will not repurchase

on 3/23/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

How I love this BB cream! I have very sensitive skin, with dry patches and slightly oily T-zone and rosacea and this is the only foundation that works for me beside Jane Iredale Pressed Powder Foundation. I have repurchased this already two times.
I have a light skin tone, and shade 2 works the best for me. I apply first a moituriser and a primer (Mac) and then this BB. I apply it with the expert brush from Real Techniques for a more covering effect, and with a damp Beauty Blender for a more sheer effect.
It doesn't accentuate my dry patches and doesn't turn oily like normal foundations and has very good coverage. I put Bourjeois Java powder over it (love this stuff!) and finish with the MAC prem & prime face mist.
The packaging is very hygienic and one tube lasts about 6 months. I will keep buying this for ever and ever. I have tried other BB's (Bobbi Brown -too oily and bad colours & Guerlain BB - too thick). Also with my sensitive skin, this has never broke me out!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Dior beauty, and this BB cream didn't fail to impress me. It does what a BB cream does - its light coverage gives a NATURAL and glowy look - that's exactly what I want because I have a sensitive and dry skin. I used this mostly on days when I didn't feel like wearing full coverage, but yet wanted to look "awake". Now that I ran out of it I'm longing to go back and buy another tube, but the stiff price is stopping me. You get 30ml for $45, which isn't pleasing, as you can get 50ml from other just-as-good brands for less money!

on 3/15/2016 1:48:00 AM

This BB cream worked so well for me within the first month of using it until my skin started to get really irritated, dry, red and rashy :(

In the first month I did like the coverage and it lasted all day! I loved how it wasn't as thick in consistency as some other BB creams can be and the colour of my skin looked a lovely natural eggshell shade -- it looked like I was not wearing any make up at all, which was what I was after.

But after 2 months of use, my skin started to get itchy and red... I didn't think it was the cream and put it down to not getting enough fluid as my skin looked really dry. Then I went a week without any make up or BB cream at all and my skin cleared up within 2 days. So it had to be the Dior cream.

The price was a little on the high side for me but that doesn't come as a suprise being by Dior.

Shame it didn't work for me as this product was so good before it started to irritate my skin!

on 3/14/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a number of other BB creams including Tarte, Rimmel, Maybelline, REN and Boots No.7, but apart from the REN one have never been that impressed with the results. However, I was willing to give this a try on the basis I have the Diorskin Nude Concealer which I like. Sadly, this BB cream didn't perform half as well as expected and I'm now regretting paying out £32.00 for a product I can't really do anything with.

Although the coverage is reasonable for a BB cream, the thing that really lets this down is that it oxidises within about 20 minutes of application. I have shade 002, which is meant to be for fair/medium skin, but I can tell you this is waaay too dark for my fair/medium skin. It's also quite chalky and dries very quickly, meaning you have to be super-speedy at applying it or it can end up settling into fine lines (if you have any that is, although this stuff is pretty good at highlighting ones you didn't even know existed!).

In hindsight I should have probably gone for shade 001, which although looked too light for me when I swatched it, may have settled into my skin better and made me look less orange. If you're thinking of trying this, I would recommend opting for a shade lighter than you think you need and apply it sparingly!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am really impressed with this BB cream, in so far as it has decent coverage and yet does not feel like foundation. Color selection is minimal but 002 seems to work for many fair-medium skin tones. It might be a little light if you have a tan or are closer to a medium beige tone though. Dior is expensive but with most of their products I find you need very little so you may feel like it costs a lot when in fact over the long run it is probably better than repurchasing cheaper products more frequently. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin as it may highlight this, especially dry flakes or patches on the skin. Luckily I have combination to oily skin (wait, did I just say luckily??) so the Dior Nude line seems to be designed for me.

In comparing this to Stila which left a strange white cast on my face, and Vichy Idealia BB cream which was has a very dewy finish, I prefer Dior for my skin type and the finish I am going for, which is closer to matte. I use this only in the summer when I have a tan, as I feel it gives a healthy glow to the skin. In the winter I use the Diorskin Nude Air Serum foundation in #020.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love it!!! Your skin looks radiant and flawless if you prefer a natural look this is just perfect , super light texture , I use a beauty blender to apply and works great !