Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.4

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 6/1/2016 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice packaging , a natural coverage. In Asia, this has a SPF of 25. Has a slight floral scent. Prolong use will clogged my pores. Too expensive . Will not repurchase

on 3/23/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

How I love this BB cream! I have very sensitive skin, with dry patches and slightly oily T-zone and rosacea and this is the only foundation that works for me beside Jane Iredale Pressed Powder Foundation. I have repurchased this already two times.
I have a light skin tone, and shade 2 works the best for me. I apply first a moituriser and a primer (Mac) and then this BB. I apply it with the expert brush from Real Techniques for a more covering effect, and with a damp Beauty Blender for a more sheer effect.
It doesn't accentuate my dry patches and doesn't turn oily like normal foundations and has very good coverage. I put Bourjeois Java powder over it (love this stuff!) and finish with the MAC prem & prime face mist.
The packaging is very hygienic and one tube lasts about 6 months. I will keep buying this for ever and ever. I have tried other BB's (Bobbi Brown -too oily and bad colours & Guerlain BB - too thick). Also with my sensitive skin, this has never broke me out!

on 3/14/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a number of other BB creams including Tarte, Rimmel, Maybelline, REN and Boots No.7, but apart from the REN one have never been that impressed with the results. However, I was willing to give this a try on the basis I have the Diorskin Nude Concealer which I like. Sadly, this BB cream didn't perform half as well as expected and I'm now regretting paying out £32.00 for a product I can't really do anything with.

Although the coverage is reasonable for a BB cream, the thing that really lets this down is that it oxidises within about 20 minutes of application. I have shade 002, which is meant to be for fair/medium skin, but I can tell you this is waaay too dark for my fair/medium skin. It's also quite chalky and dries very quickly, meaning you have to be super-speedy at applying it or it can end up settling into fine lines (if you have any that is, although this stuff is pretty good at highlighting ones you didn't even know existed!).

In hindsight I should have probably gone for shade 001, which although looked too light for me when I swatched it, may have settled into my skin better and made me look less orange. If you're thinking of trying this, I would recommend opting for a shade lighter than you think you need and apply it sparingly!

on 12/18/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Me: NW15, combination skin leaning dry, very sensitive, clog-prone.

I dont buy into the belief that BB creams have or should have any skincare benefits; I judge this one by the same criteria Id apply to any tinted moisturiser or light foundation. This one doesnt purport to take care of the skin, only to refine it. Dior describes this as a nude glow skin-perfecting beauty balm and I think it lives up to those claims.

This product has more coverage than the typical tinted moisturiser. Its buildable on me: one layer provides light coverage, enough to even out skintone and blur any blemishes. A second layer covers minor-to-middling imperfections without the need for concealer and imparts a lovely, healthy, pretty glow. I have a couple of spots of hyperpigmentation on my chin/jaw from past blemishes and although it doesnt obscure them completely, it has great light-diffusing properties so they really arent noticeable. The finish is satin and flawless; I do need to powder my T zone when using this (Im not oily but can get a little shiny in this area as the day goes on), but I would expect that with anything but a matte foundation. It drags a little when applied over dry patches. It won't emphasise them but probably isn't emollient enough for dry skin. The wear throughout the day is good. I have gotten 12 hours out of it before worn without primer, but with a light moisturiser: impressive for my skin, which tends to drink foundations. I find it applies most naturally with fingers.

I have the shade 01 (of three I believe, there need to be more options for darker skin) which is a good match for my NW15 skintone, if a little too pink (pink-beige foundations rather than all-out pink suiting me better) but would be too light on anyone much darker than that and likely too dark for anyone lighter. The next shade up, 02, is quite yellow-toned and at least NC20, probably darker. Clearly Dior needs to improve its colour selection in this line. The packaging is minimal but appealing: a shimmery nude-pink tube with a pump dispenser that is very functional, Ive had no problems with it and the tube is designed in such a way that you know when youre running low on product. One pump gets out more than Id use for my whole face, but I like to apply any foundation in light layers. Used in this way most days of the week a single tube has lasted me around a year and a half.

This does have SPF10 (obviously nothing replaces sunscreen) but I find it gives little or no flashback in flash photography. I wore it for my wedding and my skin looked great, not ghostly at all, but I am pretty fair to begin with. Please do test shots if youre hoping to use this for a special occasion.

My skin is extremely sensitive and I was worried about the relatively high level of alcohol in this product but I havent found it irritating at all, nor does it give me the sensitivity rash that I can see but not feel that some products do. No breakouts either. Dior has tried to mitigate the smell of the alcohol by adding a fairly strong floral scent: again this doesnt bother my skin and normally would but it youre sensitive to fragrances or alcohol, please try a sample.

Writing about this foundation has made me realise how fond I am of it. I recommend it to anyone of a similar skintype (not much oilier too dewy - and not a lot drier probably too drying/not emollient enough) and tone. It hasnt sated my curiosity about other light foundations, tinted moisturisers or BB creams, but I would absolutely buy again. UK price 30/30ml (fair to me).

on 5/17/2014 5:02:00 AM

I'm really impressed with Dior makeup products. The quality of each one I've tried has been wonderful, and this is no exception.
The consistency is a bit thinner than I usually like, but it applies nicely and sinks in so it looks natural. The coverage is medium I'd say; it covers my imperfections, however my skin is generally pretty good, so keep that in mind.
The finish is very natural and neither too disco ball nor so matte you look like a news anchor.
It's become my favourite.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've had to change my assessment of this after using it for a while. It oxidises badly and turns orange. Shame because the texture and finish is lovely (and it was an expensive mistake).

on 7/14/2013 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I was offered a generous sample of this BB Cream along with purchasing a few Dior lipsticks and tried it for a few good days.

Pros:

Nice lotion-y texture
Blends nicely on the skin
Dewy finish but not shiny
Decent coverage
Good lasting power
Mild scent
No irritation/breakouts

Cons:

Color range
Price

I used the shade 001 as I have mayor problem finding european BB creams light enough for my fair skin but this one - although light enough- didn't match my natural skin undertone. I have mildly warm fair skin with redness and this pinky shade didn't neutralize it at all and although the texture and finish were lovely it looked wrong on me. Too bad but I'll pass.

on 7/8/2013 9:15:00 PM

My skin: oily/dehydrated, sensitive, very clog-prone, NC20ish skintone

Shade 001 was too pink for me, so I purchased shade Fair 002. I understand this bb creme is supposed to give a rosy glow to the skin, so the shades are a bit on the pink or orange side. I loved the skin-like finish; however, the shade was too orange for my liking and after nearly a week of usage, I started getting some clogged pores and small breakouts. I think it's probably better for more normal skin types.

This BB cream works very well for me! It's the best of all the BB creams i've tried(and I've tried A LOT of them like; Garnier, Ambre solaire, Maybelline, Smashbox and MAC).
The other brands were a great waste of money because I'm very fair and most of the shades made me extremely yellow or became too oily during the day. Although they weren't as expensive as this BB cream, they just didn't match my skin. Eventually I gave them away because I need a lot of effort to make them look "okay" on me.
But this BB cream is one of my favorite face products! I don't use foundation anymore because this cream gives a more natural effect(especially in the summer) but still gives me that awesome coverage(we all want to achieve!) It stays put and does not make my skin oily during the day, I do use neutrogena sunblock(the break out free one) because the SPF in this cream is too low for my fair skin.
To conclude: don't waste your money on cheap BB creams when you can buy ONE which you will use until the end of time! It's not cheap but definitely worth it!

on 6/2/2013 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Well, first of all, I am an NC15 in Mac foundations/concealers (very fair with neutral/yellow undertones) and so I bought the lightest shade in this Diorskin Nude BB cream which I believe was called "Fair". It's very pink-based, and even though I can blend it thanks to my amazing Real Techniques Expert Face brush or the RT Buffing Brush, it's still just a weeeee bit pink, but it's not that noticeable!

I changed my original review entirely, as before I was basing my review off trying a sample just one time. Now that it's summer, I actually love this stuff. I returned the ever-so-longly-anticipated Clinique CC cream because it was so thick and pasty and sat in my normal sized pores, it wasn't very nice looking. I returned the Clinique CC and bought the Dior BB that very day on a whim. I'm glad I did. It's so perfect for the summer. Light-weight, which a light but nice coverage and it stays in place well. I have to use to Mac blotting powder on my T-zone and chin, but aside from that, this is the best summertime skin base I've found. It's $45 CND, which is a lot, but it is so worth it I think. Now the SPF10 is kind of a joke, so make sure to wear facial sunscreen under it. I pair it with Clinique's SPF50 face suncreen which is quite thick when first applied, but absorbs really well and makes a nice base for foundation or BB cream.

I thought I hated this product when I first tried it in a sample form, and then I saw Essiebutton use it on her blog in a "Get ready with me" video, where she uses this as her base, and since we're really similar colouring, I decided to give it a try again since she raved and raved about it, I'm so glad I did!