Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a great BB cream. It suits my skin colouring and makes my skin look fantastic. Natural but better.

The downsides are price and that it doesn't last super long on the skin, but that's also because of my skin's natural oiliness.

When I take it off, my skin does seem to look pretty good still, au natural.

on 1/7/2014 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I received a sample of this with the purchase of Dior Hydra Life products and found a perfect match in the shade 002 beige. This bb creme was very light and natural but still covered and evened me out very well, I really love how you can layer it without it looking blotchy or caked on if needed to cover any blemishes. The packaging is a great for travel as it is small and has a pump. My only dislike is the price! It's a little ridiculous for such a small amount of product but a small bit goes a long way. No harsh smell and lasts all day(plus u can bring it along since it's so small if u want to reapply if you need to)

on 11/14/2013 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I wish there was a middle shade, a slightly lighter 002.

I wear MUFE HD in 120. I am more on the neutral side, but have a yellow undertone. I wish Dior worked on me because I liked everything but the color, which oxidized to a little deeper color and turned orange on me. Although most of the bloggers stated that 002 matched their NC15-20 perfectly, but I would say that 002 is best for >NC25.

This one is more true to the consistency of an Asian BB cream. It spreads easily, the coverage is medium and it covers minor imperfections nicely. The lasting power is also nice, and with just one powdering, it stayed matte for 7 hrs. You don't need to blot a lot, if you want, then 1x every 5, 6 hrs (oily & combo skin!). It may be kinda drying for dry skins. I didn't experience the dewy finish some of the MUAs are mentioning. When I buffed this in, it dried completely matte very fast.