Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.4

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 12/24/2016 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely BB cream. Gives a nice natural finish that is bulidable. The staying power is good on my oily skin with powder and setting spray too. However I don't think this has the benefits of the Korean BB creams and the price is extortionate. For these reasons I will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the best BB cream I've tried, but the whole BB cream just doesn't work for me in general with my oily/acne prone skin at 35. I gave this to my mother and she loves it for casual days when she doesn't want the trouble of a full face routine. I think it's gorgeous on her, and honestly she looks younger with it on than a heavy foundation. On me it covered my uneven skin tone, helped with post acne marks, and it didn't break me out or oxidize, but by hour 2 it was too greasy on me. And I had to build the coverage to cover redness. I think the hype of BB creams are just that really. I don't think this did anything to help my skin whatsoever, and for a more natural look I prefer Laura Mercier foundations.

I recommend this for dry skin types or combination only. And if you just want to try it and you're break out prone, don't worry with this one, but don't expect a miracle product either. I'm super sensitive and literally everything breaks me out, but this didn't, so at least there's that .. I'm giving it 3 lippies just because it is the best BB cream I've tried.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product was almost really exceptional. The consistency is a bit thick but blends like a dream. It melts almost instantly without leaving any trace of bb cream sitting on top of your pores. It provides a light coverage, letting your freckles shine through but covering any minor redness and marks. The only downside to this product is that it makes my skin really oily after just 2-3 hours!! It feels gross too. Not to mention the heart-sinking price tag. I hope they develop a sister product to this that is targeted mainly for combo to oily skin. :-( such a shame.

on 6/7/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My almost holy grail, as they say! I loved Dior HydraLife but the lightest color was too dark on me (I'm just a regular light) so I tried this Dior Nude, and I'm so pleased after trying practically every bb cream out there. I got the light 001, which is pink-based and not fair but light (so pale skin might not like this), though it's lighter than 002, which is yellow-based and darker. It's a natural, matte-ish finish, and at the end of a summertime-sweaty 6-hour day my face was actually attractively and naturally glowy but _not_ shiny (how do they do this?)! No blotting papers! That being said, I think it would be great for dry skin too, as it doesn't get caught in dry patches either and does have that glow (I can't say if it's moisturizing though). The coverage is excellent, medium, but not as high as Hydralife. The minuses are that I think it oxidized darker a little bit, it's not easy but not hard to blend, and at the end of the day I could feel it on my face, but I think that's because it was hot out. Nevertheless, it's replacing my Garnier and CoverFx bb creams.
I think this is a very high-quality bb cream, and definitely worth a try (if you can afford it or get a sample).

on 3/24/2014 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

not a terrible bb cream, but not worth the price IMO. i honestly like my garnier bb cream for oily skin better and its about 1/4 of the price.