Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.4

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 8/29/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This bb cream is pretty good. I have fair , combo and acne prone skin and this bb cream worked well with my skin type. I was going for a natural look and wanted minimal coverage and this bb cream did just that. The consistency was creamy and the finish was matte, which was great. It also had a lovely but subtle rose fragrance. Sadly this bb cream faded very quickly unless I used a setting spray or reapplied it later on during the day. The color range wasn't all that great either, but I managed to find a color that wasn't too overwhelming for my skin tone. (Quick warning to you fair skinned girls, consult someone at the makeup counter before buying this product or you'll end up like an orange when you put it on). The price was a bit steep, but I do think it was worth it in the end. Long story short...

Pros: Great "no makeup" feeling, minimal coverage, lovely scent, large tube, convenient packaging, matte finish

Cons: Pricey, fades quickly

on 4/28/2014 8:39:00 PM

I got this in number 002 for fair skin which is a little bit yellow. I'm in btw 001 and 002 so I decide to go a little bit darker not too light. After trying a few Bb cream I decide to go for this one since I use Dior before. The texture is fine. It does cover up my scars and my skin is not oily at all but it is still not the best since its color range is limited and it only does an ok job for that price. I decide not to buy it again.

It look very natural on my skin. But it broke me out, maybe i didnt clean it well at night.
It is too expensive for my liking. around $39,- a tube. crazy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

For so long I was using my fingers with this bb cream and hating it. It was oxidising terribly and I just didn't understand why it was such a hyped product. One day I pulled out my friend the beauty blender. Whyyyyyyy did I waste so much product?! This is really lovely with the beauty blender. Coverage is quite good for a bb cream. I wear the lightest colour and I'm pretty pale. There definitely are not enough shades to suit everyone but its fine for me. Everything else is pretty good about this bb cream but I am a foundation girl through and through so I can't say this is an essential to me.

I can't really compare this to any other BB Creams because this is the first one I've tried but I have to say I am really impressed! I'm the kind of person who likes to have flawless looking skin but HATES wearing foundation so this is perfect for me. The color I got (the lightest shade) matches me perfectly and this BB Cream gives a pretty decent amount of coverage, I'd say light to medium. It evens out my skin tone and provides a nice dewy finish that lasts all day, I also have not noticed any breakouts since using this so that's definitely a plus.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This has become a holy grail foundation for me. Recently my skin has been pretty decent, so I wanted something that had a lighter coverage. I had tried a sample of this and was sold, and finally received it as a gift. I wear the shade 001 which is the lightest and is the perfect shade match for me.
This BB creme has a slight scent but it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I apply it with my fingertips, and I love the finish. It gives me fairly decent coverage, I just use concealer under my eyes and where I have acne scars. It has such a natural, skin-like appearance. It doesn't look or feel like you're wearing makeup, which is great. I have dry patches and though this is a BB creme I do have to be careful about moisturizing enough.
I would say that if you're looking for something natural, this is the way to go. I'm also very happy to finally have found something that is the perfect shade match as well. I love this product and would absolutely repurchase.

on 10/1/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Did not like this product at all!! This was my first bb cream I tried. First off their is not a lot of shades to choose from. Once I applied it instead of looking flawless It highlighted all my flaws, pores, blemishes,dry patchy areas all the works! It was way too pink. I washed it off right away I was not going to walk around with a pink face. It is definitely for light/ fair complexions with pink undertones with normal skin. It has a fragrance which I didn't like either.

on 8/28/2013 11:42:00 PM

Ok seriously girls. This is hands down THE BEST BB CREAM ever. I've tried Urban Decay Naked Skin, Dior Hydralife BB cream, and Sephora's BB Cream. And honestly this one not only gave me good coverage, it also didn't make my face oily which I love. My skins very oily, like extremely, blot-every-two-hour, oily. So for me to recommend a product & say that it actually helps my skin, says a lot. It covers my pores and just gives my face an overall natural glow. Doesn't do much for acne but it definitely tones down the redness. If you're looking for something with light but buildable coverage, no strong odor, or just doesn't feel like makeup at all, THIS IS IT. It is a little pricey but I think it's totally worth it.

on 4/17/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The SA gave me a sample of this when I told her that Dior doesn't make a foundation light enough for me.
This is no exception. The lightest shade is too dark and too pink/orange for my PPP neutral skin.
It also smells like hairspray, which I assume is from all of the alcohol in it. I can't get down with putting something that smells like hairspray on my face.

on 4/5/2013 5:52:00 PM

Superb. Creates a skin-enhancing feather-light veil, giving the illusion of 'great' skin on merely 'good' skin.

So not for those who favour coverage. That said, fans of perceptible coverage could mix with this product with their preferred base to good effect.