Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Loving this BB cream during this humid Florida summer! I have it in the shade 025 and have been mixing it with PTR's CC cream in Light to Medium to get the perfect shade and coverage. I mix the two on the back of my hand, dot all over my face, and then buff it in with either the Sephora multitasker brush (45) or UD's optical blurring brush. It blends well using your fingers too, but I kind of prefer using a brush.
I've tried this with and without Primer and gotten great results both times, but I typically apply it after using Primer (dr Brandt Pores no More) in my t zone, where my pores are more visible.
Also, I've noticed I get a much more flawless finish if I use a light mattifying moisturizer underneath everything. Even though I have combo skin and the weather lately has been seriously sweat inducing, this Bb cream seems to blend better on my skin after I've moisturized.
Staying power has been fantastic given the extreme humidity, and I don't have to blot nearly as often as I did with my previous fdtn, but I also contribute that to the mattifying moisturizer I've been using underneath everything (Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration).
All in all, I'm loving this BB cream. It evens out my skintone and gives my just enough coverage without looking heavy or noticeable. Also, I've been using it for 2 months and haven't had any breakouts from it - awesome!!

on 2/10/2017 1:57:00 PM

This is my go to everyday foundation/bb cream. It has great coverage that looks natural and it doesn't feel/look heavy at all. The staying power is great as well even in summer days. I don't have any complains at all. I sometimes mix it with Mac strobe cream when I want more sheer coverage. I use medium color for my nc25-30 skin tone and it's yellow toned enough. I prefer this over Korean style bb cream that usually gives me the grey-ish/ashy color on my skin tone. I would recommend this to everyone.

For me, this is pretty much the perfect foundation. Its easy to blend with your fingers, covers my red, and if you're very pale like myself, it leaves a pleasant (but subtle) clear pink "tint" (not sure if this is the right word, but hope it gets the point across). Its a little expensive, but there's nothing comparable to it that I know of in the drugstores & one tube usually lasts me at least 6-7 months (I only use it about once a day).

on 7/5/2016 5:01:00 AM

It's been a while since I purchased any BB creams, since my first (and basically last) experience was not that good - it left my face spotty and flakey. So I relied ond good ol' foundations... Untill I was on a weekend trip and forgot it at home. I was stuck with my friends Diorskin BB cream. Well, was I in for a surprise! I got very good coverage, but at the same time it felt light on my face... I could tell that there was more alcohol in the product than I am used to bc of the smell so I was worried that i'll get some dry patches, but that did not happen. And it did not dry out my skin which was my biggest fear.
I checked my face a couple of times during the two days I was using it bc I needed to purchase a new foundation for the summer so I wanted to know if this would work. And it does. I purchased it as soon as I got back from the trip and been using it everyday (3 weeks now). I put it after my moisturizer (vichy aqualia thermal) and only put a bit of blush and (not every time) Chanel compact powder.
I have had no breakouts, my skin is nice, soft and looks natural.
The smell of alcohol lasts for 1-2 seconds only, after that I feel no smell at all.

Do not expect it to last 12 hours and still look perfect, but it will give you good 8-9 hours of looking polished :) The only area where I can see that it has kinda dissappeared during the day is my chin, but I'm on the phone a lot and also touch my chin area all the time. so that's on me, not on the BB. I do get a bit shiny on my forehead approx 4 hours after putting it on, but it does not look oily... I would rather say dewy, which I actually like :)

I will keep using it in the winter months as well and only keep my "real" foundation for clubbing and events that require a bit more effort. Also, I will try it with UD setting spray (as soon as it arrives since I'm currently out of stock) to see if it will prolong the "i look perfect" time.. will update the review accordingly.

on 3/15/2016 1:48:00 AM

This BB cream worked so well for me within the first month of using it until my skin started to get really irritated, dry, red and rashy :(

In the first month I did like the coverage and it lasted all day! I loved how it wasn't as thick in consistency as some other BB creams can be and the colour of my skin looked a lovely natural eggshell shade -- it looked like I was not wearing any make up at all, which was what I was after.

But after 2 months of use, my skin started to get itchy and red... I didn't think it was the cream and put it down to not getting enough fluid as my skin looked really dry. Then I went a week without any make up or BB cream at all and my skin cleared up within 2 days. So it had to be the Dior cream.

The price was a little on the high side for me but that doesn't come as a suprise being by Dior.

Shame it didn't work for me as this product was so good before it started to irritate my skin!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love it!!! Your skin looks radiant and flawless if you prefer a natural look this is just perfect , super light texture , I use a beauty blender to apply and works great !

I wanted to love this. I tried a swatch in Sephora, and loved the feeling and soft scent. I have somewhat oily skin, and my skin usually starts feeling a little oily around 4-5pm. I have been wearing this bb cream for about 4 hours, and my skin already feels oily and sticky. My chin looks flakey and weird.

I admit, I don't usually wear bb cream or foundation at all, just an under eye concealer and a matte powder. Maybe I'm just not used to the feeling of "full face" makeup, but I feel oily and gross, and will be returning this.

on 6/1/2015 3:44:00 PM

I think it's a great product for the daytime. It's quick and easy to apply and feels really light on the skin.
It doesn't give a lot of coverage, so it does look very natural and gives my skin a fresh and rosie look. I have Also happily found that it seems to keep the skin in check, if one is (as I am) prone to develope spots.
It is pricey, but I think it does last for quite a long time.
My mayor criticism is that I don't think it stays on very well. At the end of the day I almost feel like the product has "disappeared".
But as BB creams go I think it performs as I expect it to. Overall I think it's a perfect product for everyday use, so will definitely repurchase!

on 4/23/2015 8:41:00 PM

This is so fabulous. Definitely my HG! My colour-match is 02. Application is a breeze. Flawless medium coverage. Pleasant smell. Feels quite light on the skin. Will definitely be buying this again. Wish the size was slightly bigger for the price but it almost doesn't matter.

on 4/7/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I keep buying different foundations but going back to Dior BB Creme. Really good coverage, travel friendly packaging and the shade adjusts itself to my skintone, whether Iv been in the sun or looking pale. First one Iv found that's as build able as it claims to be. Lasts for absolutely ages and nobody knows I'm wearing make-up which is amazing (I'm a guy.) I'd recommend this to anyone.