Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

4.1

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Dior Nude BB Creme is the foundation that changed foundations for me.

The reason for this is texture and color. With minimal effort (I apply it with a foundation brush and fingers, but have also applied just with fingers), it looks exactly like my skin -- just a lot better. It is not at all cakey, and is the first foundation that my husband doesn't give the side-eye and try to rub in.

I think of this as somewhere between a foundation and a BB cream. It's medium-light coverage, and seems to run pinky, which is perfect for my skin. It does a very good job at color correcting redness around my nose and mouth, though for my chin I do use a heavier foundation since I some scarring.

The price is also reasonable for the amount of product. I use one pump daily, and it takes about 4-5 months to get through.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been constantly at it for over six weeks and I still haven't yet found my Holy Grail makeup/foundation in lieu of the Sisley Transmat Beige Clair 0 which was discontinued, but because I'm blessed with nearly flawless skin and a flawless complexion I may have found my summer coverage to look more youthful. Apply sparingly so that it won't look "cakey" or opaque and set with a loose powder so that it doesn't vanish too quickly. Of course, each one of us is different. Don't just go out and buy all this stuff ya got to test it first.

I'm now trying/testing Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat makeup with a tad of loose powder. So far so good. My husband says I look gorgeous. Let's see how it performs after six or eight hours...Still looks terrific at 4 p.m.

This particular Touche Eclat makeup has been reformulated--Has been reformulated as of 2016. Please review new product here: https://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=185022/Touche-Eclat-Le-Teint-Radiance-Awakening-Foundation/Yves-Saint-Laurent/Liquid

on 11/13/2015 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. Is very natural, it lasts all day, even on the nose, and the tones matches perfectly. My skin looks bare but perfect after applying, you don't see I am wearing any make up.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am a dark black woman. This BB cream is amazing. It really looks like my skin. This one has peachy undertones so it just glows and makes me look beautiful. I get millions of compliments when I wear it. I don't have problem skin so I just need an enhancer.
I am 54..(Yikes!) lol Anyway....it's hard to find things to match black skin so I highly recommend this one. Last ALL DAY!! Medium coverage, felt very light on my skin.

Really love it!

I think its $36 ( I'm in NJ),

on 12/3/2014 2:38:00 PM

I just picked this up the other day (Nordstrom) - the 002 one which is I think the middle one in the pictures here (?) along with the Glow Maximizer primer, the 002 beige nude concealer and the applicator brush she used on me in the store which appears to have an 11 on it. It wasn't cheap but I don't wear foundation every day so it didn't seem that bad under the circumstances and besides the results are frankly worth it for me. Skip the next 2 paragraphs if you aren't interested my history..

I have medium or combination skin, leaning toward dry, especially in winter (bought it in winter). To be honest, I'm 45 and have gone most of my life not wearing foundation. I've always have it and get sucked into buying it but then rarely use it just cause until recently my skin didn't have a lot of issues. So I mainly only wore it to fairly big events. I've always had fair skin but in the last 5 or 10 years it's darkened slightly which is why #2 works best for me. While not a big fan of foundation, I've always used some other things: darken/fill in my eyebrows using a brow brush, and used Mac eyeshadows, mascara, brush-shadow liner and the occasional bronzing powder to get the sun-kissed look. Only sharing all this to give you an idea of the type of makeup-wearer I am which is that I go for the natural look but definitely need it to make my eyes stand out a little.

Ok so what's happening now is lovely, lovely AGE. There are more lines, more shadows, more here and there blotchy things that could stand to be evened out a bit. I just look tired, and 40-something. :( So when I was at Nordstrom perfume-shopping and unhappy with the mirror I came across, I asked the woman helping me where I should go to get the best foundation. She said she's tried almost every product out there and took me to the Dior counter claiming that's what she uses herself. We decided we'd do regular foundation on one side and bb cream one the other to decide which I prefer. She matched the color, cleaned my face and I told her only to put on a basic cream (no antioxidant stuff etc.) and the primer beforehand only cause that's all I do at home (I remembered primers help a lot) and I wanted it to be the most like it'll be at home (fyi I use: Kiehl's liquid face soap, Clinique clarifying astringent #2 and Kiehl's face cream for the face, then for the eyes I use Dr. Dennis Gross's Triple Correction eye serum on the lids and Kiehl's avocado eye cream under the eyes).

I was surprised she didn't use a sponge to apply this stuff but the brush method felt good and the results were pretty impressive. Why haven't I been doing this for years?! It was near impossible to tell the difference between the two sides but in the end the side with the bb cream seemed a bit more natural while not looking at all like there was less coverage. If aging didn't happen so damned rapidly in the 40's, I'd say I looked 10 years younger but to be honest I looked 5 or 6 years younger and at 45, that's significantly younger looking! ;) Sorry to be so down on the whole age thing but I'm deep in the loss right now!

Lastly, the other two reasons I went with the bb cream: I only wear "foundation" when going to an event, so don't need it to last all day; and when wearing it outside I think a more natural look in such bright light is a good thing, not to mention the spf.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of the 002 and have only worn it for a day, but my impression so far:

- Goes on very smoothly and blends out. I had no issues with the formula being too thick; it was actually thinner than a lot if BB creams I've tried. Felt more like foundation than thick tinted moisturizer (as most BB creams do, I've noticed )
- I didn't have any trouble with pinkness or oxidization. I am wearing this along with self tanner; I don't think I could wear 001 at my palest because it's very pink based and I'm yellow-neutral.
- I wore cetaphil lotion under it and had no trouble with dryness or flakiness (and I'm on accutane)
- Was lightweight but covered well enough I didn't need concealer save for my under eyes, gave my skin a no-makeup-but-have-pretty-skin-anyway look.
- Dewy. Dusting matte finishing powder over it helps. I blame the slightly greasy texture on the sunblock, but it didn't feel that way all day

I'll update how it does over the course of a week or so but I like it thus far. Not sure if I'll actually purchase a tube when the sample is gone, it's none too cheap unfortunately. Maybe...

on 3/29/2014 4:14:00 AM

This product covers up imperfections very well. However, the biggest con about it is that I noticed my skin was breaking out very badly from it! So I stopped using it and my break outs cleared up. It also felt heavy to me, but keep in mind I prefer the most natural feeling products for myself and I'm not into heavy make up at all. It did get greasy, I would have to go into the bathroom and blot at my face to clear the shine away. Lastly, it doesn't blend too easily when applying. Overall, it was just too much for me to deal with, which I'm not so happy about because it was very expensive!

on 2/28/2014 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love it love it love it!!!! I have normal skin with slightly red cheeks due to rosacea-s. Its perfect for me. After I remove it, skin feels extreamley gentle, it evens my skin tone and my face looks completley natural, like i am not wearing any make up..... Deep recomendation for everyone! Especially for those with sligtly red cheeks due to rosacea, like myself :) .

on 10/28/2013 5:02:00 PM

In the first few minutes after application and setting with powder it looked good. Within 15 minutes after my skin became greasy, super shiny and the product traveled across my face and set INTO my pores. GROSS. I was blotting constantly and was re-applying powder way more often than I am used to (expensive consequences). Even though it traveled around my face, it took 4 wipes and 3 washings to get all the BB cream off a few hours later when I was finally able to.

CONS:
Heavily scented.
settles into pores.
Gave my skin a rash on my cheeks and neck.
Made my skin Oversensitive.
Expensive.
It took 7 washing to get it completely off my face, see above.
Made me have to use my other products more WHICH IS REALLY EXPENSIVE when all is combined together.
Difficult to blend.
Settles into eye creases.
Caused me to break out.

I will never use this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my favorite BB cream and favorite day to day face product! I save foundation for nights out and prefer something lighter during the day. This BB cream is perfect - it has light to medium coverage (it's buildable but starts looking more fake if you put on too much) and evens out my skin tone nicely as well as covering up any minor red spots. My skin is already good by itself but this BB cream gives it such a pretty glow that looks completely natural and feels like I'm wearing nothing. I've had people compliment my skin thinking I'm not wearing anything.

It has a nice light scent when you initially apply it and it lasts pretty much the whole day when I wear it. It still looks great (maybe even better) hours later. All I wear every day is this and YSL Touche Eclat for my undereye circles and I've never looked better. My search for a daytime face product is over - and I've tried everything from tinted moisturizers, light foundations, and powders. Also, I've noticed my skin has been very clear since wearing this, though I can't say if this is the cause. I'm around an NC20 and I wear Shade 002. I remember Shade 001 looking extremely pink so I'd be wary about that one. Anyway, highly recommend!