Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Dior beauty, and this BB cream didn't fail to impress me. It does what a BB cream does - its light coverage gives a NATURAL and glowy look - that's exactly what I want because I have a sensitive and dry skin. I used this mostly on days when I didn't feel like wearing full coverage, but yet wanted to look "awake". Now that I ran out of it I'm longing to go back and buy another tube, but the stiff price is stopping me. You get 30ml for $45, which isn't pleasing, as you can get 50ml from other just-as-good brands for less money!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am really impressed with this BB cream, in so far as it has decent coverage and yet does not feel like foundation. Color selection is minimal but 002 seems to work for many fair-medium skin tones. It might be a little light if you have a tan or are closer to a medium beige tone though. Dior is expensive but with most of their products I find you need very little so you may feel like it costs a lot when in fact over the long run it is probably better than repurchasing cheaper products more frequently. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin as it may highlight this, especially dry flakes or patches on the skin. Luckily I have combination to oily skin (wait, did I just say luckily??) so the Dior Nude line seems to be designed for me.

In comparing this to Stila which left a strange white cast on my face, and Vichy Idealia BB cream which was has a very dewy finish, I prefer Dior for my skin type and the finish I am going for, which is closer to matte. I use this only in the summer when I have a tan, as I feel it gives a healthy glow to the skin. In the winter I use the Diorskin Nude Air Serum foundation in #020.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this, but I'm afraid Dior won't be getting my money on this product.
Pros:
- The color match is pretty good. Unlike most BBs that have a ridiculous amount of pink, this has enough yellow that 002 is a pretty decent match.
- Give a nice amount of natural glow that my skin doesn't look made up or cakey.

Cons:
- It wore poorly with my skincare, causing it to pill around my jaw. I found myself having to tap on my skin to remove little balls of product.
- It responded to setting powder poorly, causing it to visibly settle on my skin. I had to remove and redo without powder.
- It never really felt like it dried down and left a tacky feeling on my skin for 4+ hours.
- It sheered out quickly, leaving my skin look virtually bare after 3 hours.

I'm really bummed because I wanted this product to work. There is no way I can forgo other skin care with my dry skin, just to prevent it from moving or pilling. Darn it.

on 7/8/2015 5:46:00 PM

Different people have different expectation for BB creams. To me, it should be a light coverage, natural looking foundation. Diorskin BB cream does exactly that for me. It's a light liquid, dries fast to a sheer and satin finish. 002 is a very good match to my fair Asian skin tone. Overall it gives me a very natural, nude, no make-up look. My freckles still show through. It is buildable to cover more but you do need to use a lot of products. It's not supposed long-lasting but it wears off gradually and doesn't cake up. So I don't mind. But the most amazing thing is that it doesn't crease into my fine lines under my eyes, in fact, the only one that doesn't. Even other Dior, Lancme, Smash Box foundations can't do that.

The main downside is price. At $45 an ounce, it's a lot to pay for a light coverage foundation. I have to use 2 pumps of product to cover the whole face each time. I'm actually on the fence if I would buy again.

on 12/1/2014 10:17:00 PM

I really really love this BB cream. One of the best I've ever tried. It is hydrating, doesn't even look like I am wearing bb cream yet gives me a light to medium coverage, and it is really blendable. One down side is that the shade that I have, 001, is a little too pink for my skin. I have very fair skin with a warm undertone,(NC15-NC20), so I prefer something with a yellow undertone. But overall I really really love this BB cream.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this BB cream. Unfortunatly I don't.
I tried this in a hurry and I bought it. I have the number 003 and.... OMG it has a STRONG pink undertone. I'm olive skin and.... THAT'S A REALLY BAD MATCH!
I whish they had more colour and maybe some Yellow undertoned?
Anyway the coverage is really good for a BB and it smells sooo good evenif a little bit too strong.
I will try to use it up (I don't know how) but surely I won't buy it again!

So perfect! Blends well, hides my pores, very natural but sufficient coverage. I'd say the finish is a perfect combination of dewy-matte. Doesn't transfer easily, doesn't accenuate dry flakes or patches, doesn't break me out, lasts all day. I do need to use a mattefying powder on my t-zone because my dry skin can get a bit oily in that area with any product, but that's expected. Softens and conceals dark circles pretty well for a bb cream, but I still use concealer. Covers redness and evens skin tone, and I can actually see an improvment in my skin since I've been using it! Reduces the appearance of acne scars without completely covering them, but it's a bb cream, not a foundation... it's meant to give you an even, radiant, glowing skin complextion and that's exactly what this product does!
It does have a scent to it, but not overpowering at all. It's a pleasant scent, probably just to conceal the scent chemials, but you can't smell it once it's on your face.
I have pretty sensitive skin, prone to break outs and reactions such as rashes, and this hasn't induced any of that!
I use shade 002, and it looked a bit dark on my fair-medium skin at first, but it adjusted nicely.
As with any product, I use a beauty blender to blend this out.
The finish is flawless on my naturally dull, pourous, and uneven skin, even in a magnified mirror!
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!

I have dry skin, and this is the most awful bb "creme" I've ever used, before it made my dry skin even drier-looking even though it didn't feel dry. When you put it on, it creates lumps on your skin, goes into pores, and smears everywhere. It is also greasy- note, it's GREASY, not moisturising. Also, it accentuates dry flakes -- that I didn't even know I had, my skin looked moisturized before I put this on. I also exfoliated, toned, moisturised, and use primer before I used this. I looked WAY better without this than with it on. You can do better than this, Dior. Especially with the price you're selling this for.

on 11/24/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is the only BB cream I own so don't really have anything to compare with. However, I feel that its pretty good for a BB cream. The coverage is great, I would say medium light to medium. It lasts pretty long, with only tiny bits of blemishes peeking through after 8 hours. But I guess since I wear a primer and loose powder after it really does help. Now that its winter, I've got quite dry skin on the sides of my nose. This does not irritate it at all, and using Illamasqua hydrating veil underneath it, my dry skin almost looks fine. Only after 4-5 hours do I see the flakes again, but that isn't the BB cream's problem; its just my skin being so sensitive. It does smell quite strong, but doesn't affect me at all. I like how it's quite creamy, which is maybe why it's got quite good strong coverage. Definitely prefer this over tinted moisturizers, as I feel like they give me no coverage at all, and there's none left on my face after 8 hours of work. The packaging is great, its a pump so easier to control the amount that you need. 002 is a good match for my Asian skin, doesn't have much pinkness within, more of a neutral tone I guess? The only thing is, I don't really use it that much just because I prefer the lasting power and coverage of a foundation.

on 9/5/2013 7:03:00 PM

I use 002 and I reckon it wipes at least 5 years off me. Love it!