Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin type : Other
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

2.0

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 10/14/2013 1:59:00 PM

I really wanted to like this...unfortunately i HATE this product. It has good coverage and a nice dewy finish for a bb creme BUT it smudges,oxidizes to a pink and patchy look (it looked like i had an allergy!!!) ,has no lasting power, and its very expensive for such an armature product. I really have seen better results from cheaper AND even my Garnier bb creme!!!! I love Dior but not this!!!! Pros: nice finish,natural,lightweight Cons: oxidizes,pricey,no lasting power,smudges,transfers,very sheer

on 2/4/2013 4:04:00 PM

Tried this on the back of my hand in store and loved it. Bought it. Went home and put on my face and my heart sank. Of all the BB creams I have this one was the heaviest and driest. I thought BB creams were meant to look natural and sheer? Not this one. Reminded me very much of the By Terry face glow. Highlighted all my pores and dry patches. Wish I could return it.