Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.7

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 10/14/2013 1:59:00 PM

I really wanted to like this...unfortunately i HATE this product. It has good coverage and a nice dewy finish for a bb creme BUT it smudges,oxidizes to a pink and patchy look (it looked like i had an allergy!!!) ,has no lasting power, and its very expensive for such an armature product. I really have seen better results from cheaper AND even my Garnier bb creme!!!! I love Dior but not this!!!! Pros: nice finish,natural,lightweight Cons: oxidizes,pricey,no lasting power,smudges,transfers,very sheer

on 3/13/2013 12:41:00 PM

This is the first and only BB cream I have tried. I consider it as close to the perfect foundation-type product as is humanly possible! I buy the lightest shade because I am relatively fair. It looks almost like white paint as you're applying it, but as soon as it dries--perfection. Light, matte, weightless coverage that is easily applied and blended with the fingers. I am a lazy person, and this has put foundation back into my daily beauty routine because it's so easy.

ETA: I have a love-hate relationship with any kind of liquid foundation. Over time, I have gravitated back to powders. The main problem was that if I blew my nose, the cream would come off and I couldn't reapply until I went home, whereas I can carry a powder foundation compact with me. Also, if I get sweaty, I feel like this product makes it look extra shiny/beady/bad. Whereas with a powder foundation, I can just go to the restroom, blot off the moisture, and reapply.

I still love this BB cream, but it is too light for me to wear when I have a tan...which I did for most of the year.

on 2/10/2013 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved the previous Dior Nude foundation, and when I ran out I went back to repurchase, but somehow the new version is different and I was not convinced by the colours. So instead, I decided to purchase the brand new BB Creme. I have been wearing it for a week or so and so far I like it. No pore clogging or breakouts whatsoever, coverage falls between sheer and medium and lasts reasonably for about 8 hours. I don't get too oily from it either and it is light and comfortable to wear. It oxidises/darkens a bit after about 15-20 minutes on, but the colour is not unpleasant, especially since it is early February and my skin is deadly pale. I have it in 2 and I am around NC20-25, LM Nude, Dior 020 or 021. Another great product from this range. One lippy off though for including so much alcohol in the formulation.