Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

3.0

Apr/16/2013

I would rate this product as overall OK. OK color [Itried shade #2], OK coverage, OK texture. I just think it's too expensive for what you're getting, I would recommend the Dior Snow BB cream over this one, overall better color and coverage, in my opinion.
I will say this one had pretty nice staying power though, and didn't make my skin super oily.
I believe this product …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Apr/14/2013

Amazing. Looks so natural and evens skin so well! This is a MUST try product. I can't recommend it enough!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

frombeules

Apr/13/2013

This is the best BB creme I have used so far (and I have gone through a few!). I use shade 002 which is perfect for my NW20 skin. Application is in pump form which is so much better than squeezing from a tube! Skin feels soft and light. I usually go for a medium to full coverage foundation but this has actually done a great job without feeling heavy or oily. I used givenchy loose powder on top …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Apr/12/2013

I got the BB cream as a gift from friends. I found that the formula was quite firm, it was easy to work with and very creamy. Coverage was an pretty standard, the colouring was amazing though, I use shade 002 and it matches my skin exactly. It brightened my skin up considerably and gave it a nice smooth finish!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Apr/11/2013

I've recently bought this product. I use 001 shade and after the first use I feel my complexion more luminous, with a rosy glow. I think that because this one is a BB creme, it is not a foundation itself, but works to even the skin tone. I love it!!! I definitely will buy this again, even though is pricey. I hope Dior won't discontinue this one, because it's great.

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

fromceen

Apr/05/2013

Superb. Creates a skin-enhancing feather-light veil, giving the illusion of 'great' skin on merely 'good' skin.

So not for those who favour coverage. That said, fans of perceptible coverage could mix with this product with their preferred base to good effect.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (347 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Apr/01/2013

I have this bb cream in the shade 002, and it fits me pretty well. I usually apply this over a moisturizer so it blends easily and it looks really natural for me. The downside about this product would be the price (44 dollars Canadian at sephora) and that it has a pretty light coverage so I still need to use concealer over top.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Fine

EyesBrown

Mar/26/2013

There isn't anything I don't like. The pump is great and the product has the right amount of coverage.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

1.0
fromAvyola

Mar/23/2013

This is the absolute worst bb cream I have ever tried. EVER. It turned orange on me the second I put it on, it leaves weird stains everywhere and the worst of all, is that it's really expensive! I will definitely not repurchase.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

Mar/18/2013

On the bright side, this (i'd rather say tinted moisturizer to be more precise) bb cream with light coverage gives a nice glow that doesn't seem greasy and it looks almost like second skin.
Doesn't break out my sensitive combination skin.

The cons: the palest shade 001 is very pink (yellow toned skins will certainly notice it doesn't match their neck), too …

7 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral