Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've had to change my assessment of this after using it for a while. It oxidises badly and turns orange. Shame because the texture and finish is lovely (and it was an expensive mistake).

I have dry skin, and this is the most awful bb "creme" I've ever used, before it made my dry skin even drier-looking even though it didn't feel dry. When you put it on, it creates lumps on your skin, goes into pores, and smears everywhere. It is also greasy- note, it's GREASY, not moisturising. Also, it accentuates dry flakes -- that I didn't even know I had, my skin looked moisturized before I put this on. I also exfoliated, toned, moisturised, and use primer before I used this. I looked WAY better without this than with it on. You can do better than this, Dior. Especially with the price you're selling this for.

on 12/2/2013 4:10:00 PM

It doesnt seem natural on skin, even though this is a bb creme it doesnt lather and looks cakey. Terrible product for such a big price.

on 10/28/2013 5:02:00 PM

In the first few minutes after application and setting with powder it looked good. Within 15 minutes after my skin became greasy, super shiny and the product traveled across my face and set INTO my pores. GROSS. I was blotting constantly and was re-applying powder way more often than I am used to (expensive consequences). Even though it traveled around my face, it took 4 wipes and 3 washings to get all the BB cream off a few hours later when I was finally able to.

CONS:
Heavily scented.
settles into pores.
Gave my skin a rash on my cheeks and neck.
Made my skin Oversensitive.
Expensive.
It took 7 washing to get it completely off my face, see above.
Made me have to use my other products more WHICH IS REALLY EXPENSIVE when all is combined together.
Difficult to blend.
Settles into eye creases.
Caused me to break out.

I will never use this again.

on 10/1/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Did not like this product at all!! This was my first bb cream I tried. First off their is not a lot of shades to choose from. Once I applied it instead of looking flawless It highlighted all my flaws, pores, blemishes,dry patchy areas all the works! It was way too pink. I washed it off right away I was not going to walk around with a pink face. It is definitely for light/ fair complexions with pink undertones with normal skin. It has a fragrance which I didn't like either.

on 3/23/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the absolute worst bb cream I have ever tried. EVER. It turned orange on me the second I put it on, it leaves weird stains everywhere and the worst of all, is that it's really expensive! I will definitely not repurchase.

on 6/1/2016 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice packaging , a natural coverage. In Asia, this has a SPF of 25. Has a slight floral scent. Prolong use will clogged my pores. Too expensive . Will not repurchase

on 3/15/2016 1:48:00 AM

This BB cream worked so well for me within the first month of using it until my skin started to get really irritated, dry, red and rashy :(

In the first month I did like the coverage and it lasted all day! I loved how it wasn't as thick in consistency as some other BB creams can be and the colour of my skin looked a lovely natural eggshell shade -- it looked like I was not wearing any make up at all, which was what I was after.

But after 2 months of use, my skin started to get itchy and red... I didn't think it was the cream and put it down to not getting enough fluid as my skin looked really dry. Then I went a week without any make up or BB cream at all and my skin cleared up within 2 days. So it had to be the Dior cream.

The price was a little on the high side for me but that doesn't come as a suprise being by Dior.

Shame it didn't work for me as this product was so good before it started to irritate my skin!

I wanted to love this. I tried a swatch in Sephora, and loved the feeling and soft scent. I have somewhat oily skin, and my skin usually starts feeling a little oily around 4-5pm. I have been wearing this bb cream for about 4 hours, and my skin already feels oily and sticky. My chin looks flakey and weird.

I admit, I don't usually wear bb cream or foundation at all, just an under eye concealer and a matte powder. Maybe I'm just not used to the feeling of "full face" makeup, but I feel oily and gross, and will be returning this.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this BB cream. Unfortunatly I don't.
I tried this in a hurry and I bought it. I have the number 003 and.... OMG it has a STRONG pink undertone. I'm olive skin and.... THAT'S A REALLY BAD MATCH!
I whish they had more colour and maybe some Yellow undertoned?
Anyway the coverage is really good for a BB and it smells sooo good evenif a little bit too strong.
I will try to use it up (I don't know how) but surely I won't buy it again!