Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by age: 44-55
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

4.6

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 12/24/2016 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely BB cream. Gives a nice natural finish that is bulidable. The staying power is good on my oily skin with powder and setting spray too. However I don't think this has the benefits of the Korean BB creams and the price is extortionate. For these reasons I will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am really impressed with this BB cream, in so far as it has decent coverage and yet does not feel like foundation. Color selection is minimal but 002 seems to work for many fair-medium skin tones. It might be a little light if you have a tan or are closer to a medium beige tone though. Dior is expensive but with most of their products I find you need very little so you may feel like it costs a lot when in fact over the long run it is probably better than repurchasing cheaper products more frequently. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin as it may highlight this, especially dry flakes or patches on the skin. Luckily I have combination to oily skin (wait, did I just say luckily??) so the Dior Nude line seems to be designed for me.

In comparing this to Stila which left a strange white cast on my face, and Vichy Idealia BB cream which was has a very dewy finish, I prefer Dior for my skin type and the finish I am going for, which is closer to matte. I use this only in the summer when I have a tan, as I feel it gives a healthy glow to the skin. In the winter I use the Diorskin Nude Air Serum foundation in #020.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am a dark black woman. This BB cream is amazing. It really looks like my skin. This one has peachy undertones so it just glows and makes me look beautiful. I get millions of compliments when I wear it. I don't have problem skin so I just need an enhancer.
I am 54..(Yikes!) lol Anyway....it's hard to find things to match black skin so I highly recommend this one. Last ALL DAY!! Medium coverage, felt very light on my skin.

Really love it!

I think its $36 ( I'm in NJ),

on 12/3/2014 2:38:00 PM

I just picked this up the other day (Nordstrom) - the 002 one which is I think the middle one in the pictures here (?) along with the Glow Maximizer primer, the 002 beige nude concealer and the applicator brush she used on me in the store which appears to have an 11 on it. It wasn't cheap but I don't wear foundation every day so it didn't seem that bad under the circumstances and besides the results are frankly worth it for me. Skip the next 2 paragraphs if you aren't interested my history..

I have medium or combination skin, leaning toward dry, especially in winter (bought it in winter). To be honest, I'm 45 and have gone most of my life not wearing foundation. I've always have it and get sucked into buying it but then rarely use it just cause until recently my skin didn't have a lot of issues. So I mainly only wore it to fairly big events. I've always had fair skin but in the last 5 or 10 years it's darkened slightly which is why #2 works best for me. While not a big fan of foundation, I've always used some other things: darken/fill in my eyebrows using a brow brush, and used Mac eyeshadows, mascara, brush-shadow liner and the occasional bronzing powder to get the sun-kissed look. Only sharing all this to give you an idea of the type of makeup-wearer I am which is that I go for the natural look but definitely need it to make my eyes stand out a little.

Ok so what's happening now is lovely, lovely AGE. There are more lines, more shadows, more here and there blotchy things that could stand to be evened out a bit. I just look tired, and 40-something. :( So when I was at Nordstrom perfume-shopping and unhappy with the mirror I came across, I asked the woman helping me where I should go to get the best foundation. She said she's tried almost every product out there and took me to the Dior counter claiming that's what she uses herself. We decided we'd do regular foundation on one side and bb cream one the other to decide which I prefer. She matched the color, cleaned my face and I told her only to put on a basic cream (no antioxidant stuff etc.) and the primer beforehand only cause that's all I do at home (I remembered primers help a lot) and I wanted it to be the most like it'll be at home (fyi I use: Kiehl's liquid face soap, Clinique clarifying astringent #2 and Kiehl's face cream for the face, then for the eyes I use Dr. Dennis Gross's Triple Correction eye serum on the lids and Kiehl's avocado eye cream under the eyes).

I was surprised she didn't use a sponge to apply this stuff but the brush method felt good and the results were pretty impressive. Why haven't I been doing this for years?! It was near impossible to tell the difference between the two sides but in the end the side with the bb cream seemed a bit more natural while not looking at all like there was less coverage. If aging didn't happen so damned rapidly in the 40's, I'd say I looked 10 years younger but to be honest I looked 5 or 6 years younger and at 45, that's significantly younger looking! ;) Sorry to be so down on the whole age thing but I'm deep in the loss right now!

Lastly, the other two reasons I went with the bb cream: I only wear "foundation" when going to an event, so don't need it to last all day; and when wearing it outside I think a more natural look in such bright light is a good thing, not to mention the spf.

on 9/5/2013 7:03:00 PM

I use 002 and I reckon it wipes at least 5 years off me. Love it!

I really like this product, it looks so well on my skin. I use shade 2, I wear shade 20 in all foundations, and it makes my skin glow and have been complimented that I look very well when i wear this. When i say I am wearing a BB cream, I am told that I look like I have great skin! One pump of this is all you need and i apply it with a foundation brush. I wear bronzer with this and pink blush as wearing it alone your face looks bare as your complexion is evened out. Its a bit like wearing foundation with no blusher or bronzer, looks a bit strange. I really love this and prefer it to foundation, I have no breakouts (everything breaks me out) and my combination skin feels so soft after removing this in the evening.
I tried a sample of this first, I always ask the beauty consultant for a sample of whatever new product i like. When they say they have run out of samples, I produce a sample pot from my handbag. They are always happy to fill it up!

on 3/4/2013 5:36:00 PM

Bought this for 34 euros in shade 02 which is perfect for my fair skin. Goes on smoothly and leaves a flawless finish when topped with loose powder- Lasts all day (8am til 8pm). Great packaging so no spills. Feels comfortable on my face and only a small amount is needed to cover the whole face so it should last for quite a long time. Will probably wear under a stronger sunscreen in Summer as 10 spf is very low but better than nothing. I prefer to wear it over a good moisturizer as it tends to glide on better plus my 47 year old skin is not as oily as it used to be.