Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by age: 36-43
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

4.1

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 2/10/2017 1:57:00 PM

This is my go to everyday foundation/bb cream. It has great coverage that looks natural and it doesn't feel/look heavy at all. The staying power is great as well even in summer days. I don't have any complains at all. I sometimes mix it with Mac strobe cream when I want more sheer coverage. I use medium color for my nc25-30 skin tone and it's yellow toned enough. I prefer this over Korean style bb cream that usually gives me the grey-ish/ashy color on my skin tone. I would recommend this to everyone.

on 6/1/2016 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice packaging , a natural coverage. In Asia, this has a SPF of 25. Has a slight floral scent. Prolong use will clogged my pores. Too expensive . Will not repurchase

on 3/23/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

How I love this BB cream! I have very sensitive skin, with dry patches and slightly oily T-zone and rosacea and this is the only foundation that works for me beside Jane Iredale Pressed Powder Foundation. I have repurchased this already two times.
I have a light skin tone, and shade 2 works the best for me. I apply first a moituriser and a primer (Mac) and then this BB. I apply it with the expert brush from Real Techniques for a more covering effect, and with a damp Beauty Blender for a more sheer effect.
It doesn't accentuate my dry patches and doesn't turn oily like normal foundations and has very good coverage. I put Bourjeois Java powder over it (love this stuff!) and finish with the MAC prem & prime face mist.
The packaging is very hygienic and one tube lasts about 6 months. I will keep buying this for ever and ever. I have tried other BB's (Bobbi Brown -too oily and bad colours & Guerlain BB - too thick). Also with my sensitive skin, this has never broke me out!

on 3/14/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a number of other BB creams including Tarte, Rimmel, Maybelline, REN and Boots No.7, but apart from the REN one have never been that impressed with the results. However, I was willing to give this a try on the basis I have the Diorskin Nude Concealer which I like. Sadly, this BB cream didn't perform half as well as expected and I'm now regretting paying out £32.00 for a product I can't really do anything with.

Although the coverage is reasonable for a BB cream, the thing that really lets this down is that it oxidises within about 20 minutes of application. I have shade 002, which is meant to be for fair/medium skin, but I can tell you this is waaay too dark for my fair/medium skin. It's also quite chalky and dries very quickly, meaning you have to be super-speedy at applying it or it can end up settling into fine lines (if you have any that is, although this stuff is pretty good at highlighting ones you didn't even know existed!).

In hindsight I should have probably gone for shade 001, which although looked too light for me when I swatched it, may have settled into my skin better and made me look less orange. If you're thinking of trying this, I would recommend opting for a shade lighter than you think you need and apply it sparingly!

on 7/8/2015 5:46:00 PM

Different people have different expectation for BB creams. To me, it should be a light coverage, natural looking foundation. Diorskin BB cream does exactly that for me. It's a light liquid, dries fast to a sheer and satin finish. 002 is a very good match to my fair Asian skin tone. Overall it gives me a very natural, nude, no make-up look. My freckles still show through. It is buildable to cover more but you do need to use a lot of products. It's not supposed long-lasting but it wears off gradually and doesn't cake up. So I don't mind. But the most amazing thing is that it doesn't crease into my fine lines under my eyes, in fact, the only one that doesn't. Even other Dior, Lancme, Smash Box foundations can't do that.

The main downside is price. At $45 an ounce, it's a lot to pay for a light coverage foundation. I have to use 2 pumps of product to cover the whole face each time. I'm actually on the fence if I would buy again.

on 6/7/2014 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My almost holy grail, as they say! I loved Dior HydraLife but the lightest color was too dark on me (I'm just a regular light) so I tried this Dior Nude, and I'm so pleased after trying practically every bb cream out there. I got the light 001, which is pink-based and not fair but light (so pale skin might not like this), though it's lighter than 002, which is yellow-based and darker. It's a natural, matte-ish finish, and at the end of a summertime-sweaty 6-hour day my face was actually attractively and naturally glowy but _not_ shiny (how do they do this?)! No blotting papers! That being said, I think it would be great for dry skin too, as it doesn't get caught in dry patches either and does have that glow (I can't say if it's moisturizing though). The coverage is excellent, medium, but not as high as Hydralife. The minuses are that I think it oxidized darker a little bit, it's not easy but not hard to blend, and at the end of the day I could feel it on my face, but I think that's because it was hot out. Nevertheless, it's replacing my Garnier and CoverFx bb creams.
I think this is a very high-quality bb cream, and definitely worth a try (if you can afford it or get a sample).

on 5/17/2014 5:02:00 AM

I'm really impressed with Dior makeup products. The quality of each one I've tried has been wonderful, and this is no exception.
The consistency is a bit thinner than I usually like, but it applies nicely and sinks in so it looks natural. The coverage is medium I'd say; it covers my imperfections, however my skin is generally pretty good, so keep that in mind.
The finish is very natural and neither too disco ball nor so matte you look like a news anchor.
It's become my favourite.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've had to change my assessment of this after using it for a while. It oxidises badly and turns orange. Shame because the texture and finish is lovely (and it was an expensive mistake).

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've tried other BB creams from other brands (drugstore & department store) and was excited to give this one a try. After all, with some things, you get what you pay for. It did not break me out or irritate my sensitive skin which is great, but it didn't really do much of anything. It applied easily and felt heavier than most BB creams. My pores and uneven tone were just as noticeable and my dry spots were more emphasized. I used a finishing powder over this which kept the oily shine away longer than just using this product alone. But for the price & no noticeable improvements/results, I wouldn't this buy again.

on 7/22/2013 9:40:00 AM

I bought estee lauder bb cream, dior bb cream and dior nude bb cream and Diorskin Nude BB cream works best for me. I love it. I am one of those people who don`t like wearing powders, I do have couple of them, but they are not in use because I always think that everyone can see them on my face and I can`t have that "natural look" I am looking for.
With this cream I have finally found that look I always wanted. It is so light on the face that I almost forget to take it off at the end of the day. It never broke me out and it stays all day long!
Dior bb cream is also great, stays all day long and feels light, but this one gives me such special glow that it feels like bare skin, just looking much, much better!