Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by age: 25-29
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.5

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Loving this BB cream during this humid Florida summer! I have it in the shade 025 and have been mixing it with PTR's CC cream in Light to Medium to get the perfect shade and coverage. I mix the two on the back of my hand, dot all over my face, and then buff it in with either the Sephora multitasker brush (45) or UD's optical blurring brush. It blends well using your fingers too, but I kind of prefer using a brush.
I've tried this with and without Primer and gotten great results both times, but I typically apply it after using Primer (dr Brandt Pores no More) in my t zone, where my pores are more visible.
Also, I've noticed I get a much more flawless finish if I use a light mattifying moisturizer underneath everything. Even though I have combo skin and the weather lately has been seriously sweat inducing, this Bb cream seems to blend better on my skin after I've moisturized.
Staying power has been fantastic given the extreme humidity, and I don't have to blot nearly as often as I did with my previous fdtn, but I also contribute that to the mattifying moisturizer I've been using underneath everything (Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration).
All in all, I'm loving this BB cream. It evens out my skintone and gives my just enough coverage without looking heavy or noticeable. Also, I've been using it for 2 months and haven't had any breakouts from it - awesome!!

on 3/15/2016 1:48:00 AM

This BB cream worked so well for me within the first month of using it until my skin started to get really irritated, dry, red and rashy :(

In the first month I did like the coverage and it lasted all day! I loved how it wasn't as thick in consistency as some other BB creams can be and the colour of my skin looked a lovely natural eggshell shade -- it looked like I was not wearing any make up at all, which was what I was after.

But after 2 months of use, my skin started to get itchy and red... I didn't think it was the cream and put it down to not getting enough fluid as my skin looked really dry. Then I went a week without any make up or BB cream at all and my skin cleared up within 2 days. So it had to be the Dior cream.

The price was a little on the high side for me but that doesn't come as a suprise being by Dior.

Shame it didn't work for me as this product was so good before it started to irritate my skin!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love it!!! Your skin looks radiant and flawless if you prefer a natural look this is just perfect , super light texture , I use a beauty blender to apply and works great !

on 11/13/2015 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. Is very natural, it lasts all day, even on the nose, and the tones matches perfectly. My skin looks bare but perfect after applying, you don't see I am wearing any make up.

I wanted to love this. I tried a swatch in Sephora, and loved the feeling and soft scent. I have somewhat oily skin, and my skin usually starts feeling a little oily around 4-5pm. I have been wearing this bb cream for about 4 hours, and my skin already feels oily and sticky. My chin looks flakey and weird.

I admit, I don't usually wear bb cream or foundation at all, just an under eye concealer and a matte powder. Maybe I'm just not used to the feeling of "full face" makeup, but I feel oily and gross, and will be returning this.

on 4/23/2015 8:41:00 PM

This is so fabulous. Definitely my HG! My colour-match is 02. Application is a breeze. Flawless medium coverage. Pleasant smell. Feels quite light on the skin. Will definitely be buying this again. Wish the size was slightly bigger for the price but it almost doesn't matter.

Bought this and love-love-loved it! Tried other ones (all high end brands) in an attempt to find an even better one but had no such luck! Will stop wasting money and keep repurchasing this one.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this BB cream. Unfortunatly I don't.
I tried this in a hurry and I bought it. I have the number 003 and.... OMG it has a STRONG pink undertone. I'm olive skin and.... THAT'S A REALLY BAD MATCH!
I whish they had more colour and maybe some Yellow undertoned?
Anyway the coverage is really good for a BB and it smells sooo good evenif a little bit too strong.
I will try to use it up (I don't know how) but surely I won't buy it again!

on 5/21/2014 9:35:00 AM

This is a really nice BB cream. It gives you a nice amount of coverage (slightly more coverage than the average BB cream) and a nice healthy glow.

I usually prefer a medium/full coverage foundation & would not be seen dead without... however, on holiday or on exceptionally good skin days I love to wear this BB cream. It feels nice & light on your face as well as giving you a nice dewy look. The SPF is also great for holidays - I tend to wear this instead of sun cream on my face.

The main disadvantage to this product is it's expensive price tag. I'm not sure any BB cream is worth paying so much, so I will continue to research others.

on 5/19/2014 12:46:00 PM

This creme is only ok.

What I like most about it is its dispenser. I find it sanitary (enough) in a world where foundations and like can be gross.

What I do not like is the lack of shades. The SA at Sephora first tested one too dark on me. She then proceeded to try the next lightest, which was much too light. I bought it anyway, hoping that if I only put on a little, and blended it with other products, such as my powder, it would look better. Wrong.

Moreover, coming form something rather light like the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (which is really perfect and I would have stayed with if it were not for the horrible packaging), I found this to still be too thick and make-up-y. It still looks as if you have make-up on, which I HATE.