Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Dior beauty, and this BB cream didn't fail to impress me. It does what a BB cream does - its light coverage gives a NATURAL and glowy look - that's exactly what I want because I have a sensitive and dry skin. I used this mostly on days when I didn't feel like wearing full coverage, but yet wanted to look "awake". Now that I ran out of it I'm longing to go back and buy another tube, but the stiff price is stopping me. You get 30ml for $45, which isn't pleasing, as you can get 50ml from other just-as-good brands for less money!

on 6/1/2015 3:44:00 PM

I think it's a great product for the daytime. It's quick and easy to apply and feels really light on the skin.
It doesn't give a lot of coverage, so it does look very natural and gives my skin a fresh and rosie look. I have Also happily found that it seems to keep the skin in check, if one is (as I am) prone to develope spots.
It is pricey, but I think it does last for quite a long time.
My mayor criticism is that I don't think it stays on very well. At the end of the day I almost feel like the product has "disappeared".
But as BB creams go I think it performs as I expect it to. Overall I think it's a perfect product for everyday use, so will definitely repurchase!

on 4/7/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I keep buying different foundations but going back to Dior BB Creme. Really good coverage, travel friendly packaging and the shade adjusts itself to my skintone, whether Iv been in the sun or looking pale. First one Iv found that's as build able as it claims to be. Lasts for absolutely ages and nobody knows I'm wearing make-up which is amazing (I'm a guy.) I'd recommend this to anyone.

on 4/6/2015 5:58:00 AM

This is one if the best bb creams i have ever used.
It has very good coverage in it, it makes my skin look very healthy and glowy. People always ask me what i am wearing when i put this on. It has a very good lasting power!
What else can a girl want?!
I will def buy this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product was almost really exceptional. The consistency is a bit thick but blends like a dream. It melts almost instantly without leaving any trace of bb cream sitting on top of your pores. It provides a light coverage, letting your freckles shine through but covering any minor redness and marks. The only downside to this product is that it makes my skin really oily after just 2-3 hours!! It feels gross too. Not to mention the heart-sinking price tag. I hope they develop a sister product to this that is targeted mainly for combo to oily skin. :-( such a shame.

It look very natural on my skin. But it broke me out, maybe i didnt clean it well at night.
It is too expensive for my liking. around $39,- a tube. crazy.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of the 002 and have only worn it for a day, but my impression so far:

- Goes on very smoothly and blends out. I had no issues with the formula being too thick; it was actually thinner than a lot if BB creams I've tried. Felt more like foundation than thick tinted moisturizer (as most BB creams do, I've noticed )
- I didn't have any trouble with pinkness or oxidization. I am wearing this along with self tanner; I don't think I could wear 001 at my palest because it's very pink based and I'm yellow-neutral.
- I wore cetaphil lotion under it and had no trouble with dryness or flakiness (and I'm on accutane)
- Was lightweight but covered well enough I didn't need concealer save for my under eyes, gave my skin a no-makeup-but-have-pretty-skin-anyway look.
- Dewy. Dusting matte finishing powder over it helps. I blame the slightly greasy texture on the sunblock, but it didn't feel that way all day

I'll update how it does over the course of a week or so but I like it thus far. Not sure if I'll actually purchase a tube when the sample is gone, it's none too cheap unfortunately. Maybe...

on 3/29/2014 4:14:00 AM

This product covers up imperfections very well. However, the biggest con about it is that I noticed my skin was breaking out very badly from it! So I stopped using it and my break outs cleared up. It also felt heavy to me, but keep in mind I prefer the most natural feeling products for myself and I'm not into heavy make up at all. It did get greasy, I would have to go into the bathroom and blot at my face to clear the shine away. Lastly, it doesn't blend too easily when applying. Overall, it was just too much for me to deal with, which I'm not so happy about because it was very expensive!

This is a 5 star product really but I've knocked one off simply because the colour range. I'm a mix of 001 and 002, which means that if it were not for the very kind Dior lady at my local Debenhams (who gives me a giant sample of one when I buy the other) then I'd have to fork out 60 to buy both and get my colour match.
However, poor colour variety aside, this is what 90's rappers would call "da bombdiggedy" of foundations - screw the BB cream name, this is a foundation through and through. The coverage is medium, I would say, so avoid if you have any major acne or scarring cos this won't mask them.
The consistency feels quite thick upon pumping it out, but it glides on the skin like silk and does wonders in making skin look fresher. This is definitely more for those in favour of the au naturale look - it looks like you just have GOOD skin, rather than good makeup, if you know what I mean.

In terms of longevity - I bought mine last year (I wore it through spring & summer as it feels lighter on the skin) and I still have over half the bottle/pump -pottle? bump?)

For winter and autumn, I prefer my Diorskin Forever Flawless or Laura Mercier (the big thick one in a glass pot) just because thiss "bb cream" does feel more of a summer foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This has become a holy grail foundation for me. Recently my skin has been pretty decent, so I wanted something that had a lighter coverage. I had tried a sample of this and was sold, and finally received it as a gift. I wear the shade 001 which is the lightest and is the perfect shade match for me.
This BB creme has a slight scent but it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I apply it with my fingertips, and I love the finish. It gives me fairly decent coverage, I just use concealer under my eyes and where I have acne scars. It has such a natural, skin-like appearance. It doesn't look or feel like you're wearing makeup, which is great. I have dry patches and though this is a BB creme I do have to be careful about moisturizing enough.
I would say that if you're looking for something natural, this is the way to go. I'm also very happy to finally have found something that is the perfect shade match as well. I love this product and would absolutely repurchase.