Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.6

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 12/1/2014 10:17:00 PM

I really really love this BB cream. One of the best I've ever tried. It is hydrating, doesn't even look like I am wearing bb cream yet gives me a light to medium coverage, and it is really blendable. One down side is that the shade that I have, 001, is a little too pink for my skin. I have very fair skin with a warm undertone,(NC15-NC20), so I prefer something with a yellow undertone. But overall I really really love this BB cream.

on 8/29/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This bb cream is pretty good. I have fair , combo and acne prone skin and this bb cream worked well with my skin type. I was going for a natural look and wanted minimal coverage and this bb cream did just that. The consistency was creamy and the finish was matte, which was great. It also had a lovely but subtle rose fragrance. Sadly this bb cream faded very quickly unless I used a setting spray or reapplied it later on during the day. The color range wasn't all that great either, but I managed to find a color that wasn't too overwhelming for my skin tone. (Quick warning to you fair skinned girls, consult someone at the makeup counter before buying this product or you'll end up like an orange when you put it on). The price was a bit steep, but I do think it was worth it in the end. Long story short...

Pros: Great "no makeup" feeling, minimal coverage, lovely scent, large tube, convenient packaging, matte finish

Cons: Pricey, fades quickly

on 6/27/2014 5:40:00 AM

I was having really bad skin... A nightmare: red, flaky irritated skin. My revlon colorstay foundation sure hid the redness... But emphasized the flakes even those that upon touch was detectable. Thus frustated to get a decent coverage and reduced emphasis on my flaky skin. I was chancing upon the dior counter and the assistant called me in. I was interested in the foundation but the assistant insisted that the bb creme would be better for me. Why? The skincare benefits of being more moisturising. The assistant helped me, sure the flakes still showed but not as much. Also, she gave some tips: use a sponge rather than a stippling brush which would aggravate it. Also apply it in the same direction of the flakes (like press it down) gently. Also a good primer for the flakes to show up less.

I bought it. Yes pricey... 69 SGD! But I was frantic in hiding my flakes and redness! Guess what? I went back and the shade seemed way too bright for me even though in the store it seemed fine:-( But it's fine I just try to darken it with bronzer (add colour) and bring it down to my neck. So I would suggest that you make sure the skin tone(of the makeup) is the same in the natural light too. I love the packaging! It features a pump tube! It's possible for baby pumps (not a full pump) which is great. A bit goes a long way!
In short: I can get glowy (just not too much product or it will be OILY) and even-toned skin. The redness is covered though for pimples and undereye circles- use a concealer. Flakiness will be noticeable but not downright obvious.
(They have limited shades so please make sure you can get your colour matched!)

I wouldnt buy again cause of its priciness as for now since my skin is back to combination. But it's not a bad product!:-)

So perfect! Blends well, hides my pores, very natural but sufficient coverage. I'd say the finish is a perfect combination of dewy-matte. Doesn't transfer easily, doesn't accenuate dry flakes or patches, doesn't break me out, lasts all day. I do need to use a mattefying powder on my t-zone because my dry skin can get a bit oily in that area with any product, but that's expected. Softens and conceals dark circles pretty well for a bb cream, but I still use concealer. Covers redness and evens skin tone, and I can actually see an improvment in my skin since I've been using it! Reduces the appearance of acne scars without completely covering them, but it's a bb cream, not a foundation... it's meant to give you an even, radiant, glowing skin complextion and that's exactly what this product does!
It does have a scent to it, but not overpowering at all. It's a pleasant scent, probably just to conceal the scent chemials, but you can't smell it once it's on your face.
I have pretty sensitive skin, prone to break outs and reactions such as rashes, and this hasn't induced any of that!
I use shade 002, and it looked a bit dark on my fair-medium skin at first, but it adjusted nicely.
As with any product, I use a beauty blender to blend this out.
The finish is flawless on my naturally dull, pourous, and uneven skin, even in a magnified mirror!
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!

I can't really compare this to any other BB Creams because this is the first one I've tried but I have to say I am really impressed! I'm the kind of person who likes to have flawless looking skin but HATES wearing foundation so this is perfect for me. The color I got (the lightest shade) matches me perfectly and this BB Cream gives a pretty decent amount of coverage, I'd say light to medium. It evens out my skin tone and provides a nice dewy finish that lasts all day, I also have not noticed any breakouts since using this so that's definitely a plus.

on 12/2/2013 4:10:00 PM

It doesnt seem natural on skin, even though this is a bb creme it doesnt lather and looks cakey. Terrible product for such a big price.

on 8/28/2013 11:42:00 PM

Ok seriously girls. This is hands down THE BEST BB CREAM ever. I've tried Urban Decay Naked Skin, Dior Hydralife BB cream, and Sephora's BB Cream. And honestly this one not only gave me good coverage, it also didn't make my face oily which I love. My skins very oily, like extremely, blot-every-two-hour, oily. So for me to recommend a product & say that it actually helps my skin, says a lot. It covers my pores and just gives my face an overall natural glow. Doesn't do much for acne but it definitely tones down the redness. If you're looking for something with light but buildable coverage, no strong odor, or just doesn't feel like makeup at all, THIS IS IT. It is a little pricey but I think it's totally worth it.

on 4/1/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have this bb cream in the shade 002, and it fits me pretty well. I usually apply this over a moisturizer so it blends easily and it looks really natural for me. The downside about this product would be the price (44 dollars Canadian at sephora) and that it has a pretty light coverage so I still need to use concealer over top.

on 3/23/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the absolute worst bb cream I have ever tried. EVER. It turned orange on me the second I put it on, it leaves weird stains everywhere and the worst of all, is that it's really expensive! I will definitely not repurchase.