Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub

4.5

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut RBD) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Wax Beads, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Charcoal, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Carbomer 980, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid.

on 12/28/2013 12:09:00 PM

I love this it makes my skin feel smooth and supple and it cleans out ALL the dirt in my pores and I can't live without this! It also helps keep my acne at bay! But be sure not to over exfoliate and that also goes with any other scrub! The lady my mum goes too to get her facials done said the best thing for teenage girls to do to keep there skin fresh and young and pimple free is to not over exfoliate their skin once or twice a fortnight is perfect but anymore than that then you are damaging your skin!! SO DONT OVER EXFOLIATE EVERRR!! But I love this scrub so much!!!

on 11/9/2013 12:40:00 PM

I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag. The first time I used it, I enjoyed it. The product did a nice job of rinsing away all the oil, etc. on my face. The second time I used it, I tried to use it while I still had makeup on. My face felt greasy and unclean afterwards and I had to wash it again. Also, for something that is supposed to be exfoliating, I do not feel or see any exfoliating going on. I had a lot more success with the Derma E Exfoliating Scrub. I am not going to purchase the full-sized product.

on 9/24/2013 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this! It's a very gentle exfoliator and my skin actually feels moisturized after using. I only use it about once a week since I do have very sensitive skin. But it is so glorious! The exfoliating beads feel like soft pearls being rubbed into your skin and the charcoal pulls all the impurities and dirt out of your pores, you can feel it working! The jojoba gives it moisture so your skin doesn't feel tight at all after using. My skin glows and redness is decreased. I have extremely dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this product is fabulous for me! Treat yourself to a divine mini facial once or twice a week with this and you won't be sorry! Always looking forward to using this and will certainly repurchase once it runs out.

on 8/17/2013 3:07:00 AM

I got this in my August ipsy bag, and I am in love. Normally I am not into scrubs, as I chemically exfoliate, but I will definitely purchase a full size of this product. I already use jojoba oil as my nightly moisturizer, and in a scrub it's even better. The scrub is very moisturizing and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. Best of all, it's gentle enough for daily use.