Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub

4.7

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut RBD) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Wax Beads, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Charcoal, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Carbomer 980, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid.

on 8/7/2015 3:23:00 PM

I've been using this and the Damascus Rose Cream, and so I'm not sure which is working the most, but I definitely can see an improvement--and in only a week! It's such a luxurious treat for my skin, and I feel very refreshed after using it. My skin has been looking more radiant and evenly toned, and I can't complain. Thank you Michael Todd!! Don't change this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the unique combo of the beads and charcoal but I want to find a more inexpensive option before I decide to buy this again

on 1/7/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Got a sample of this from Ipsy I think, and it has been so wonderful! I use it in the morning every other day, so I can't comment on its abilities as a makeup remover, but it makes my skin feel really smooth and clean. I also think it helps with acne. Love the natural ingredients, I really try to avoid putting chemicals on my face since my skin can be sensitive and reactive, and this is so gentle!

on 11/9/2013 12:40:00 PM

I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag. The first time I used it, I enjoyed it. The product did a nice job of rinsing away all the oil, etc. on my face. The second time I used it, I tried to use it while I still had makeup on. My face felt greasy and unclean afterwards and I had to wash it again. Also, for something that is supposed to be exfoliating, I do not feel or see any exfoliating going on. I had a lot more success with the Derma E Exfoliating Scrub. I am not going to purchase the full-sized product.

on 9/24/2013 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this! It's a very gentle exfoliator and my skin actually feels moisturized after using. I only use it about once a week since I do have very sensitive skin. But it is so glorious! The exfoliating beads feel like soft pearls being rubbed into your skin and the charcoal pulls all the impurities and dirt out of your pores, you can feel it working! The jojoba gives it moisture so your skin doesn't feel tight at all after using. My skin glows and redness is decreased. I have extremely dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this product is fabulous for me! Treat yourself to a divine mini facial once or twice a week with this and you won't be sorry! Always looking forward to using this and will certainly repurchase once it runs out.

on 8/12/2013 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is so wonderful for my acne prone skin. Its like nothing else! Its black! lol