Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub

Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub

4.3

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut RBD) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Wax Beads, Emulsifying Wax, Palm Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Fruit) Pulp Powder, Charcoal, Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide Gum), Carbomer 980, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Glucolactone, Citric Acid.

on 8/26/2015 10:41:00 AM

Found this little beauty in a stocking stuffer last year, I use it about twice daily and have already re-purchased a few times. The little wax beads that are in the formula gently exfoliate all the dead skin while the activated charcoal helps flush out all the dirt from inside my skin. I noticed I can't use it more than once or twice a week when my skin feels dry or I do get red.

on 8/7/2015 3:23:00 PM

I've been using this and the Damascus Rose Cream, and so I'm not sure which is working the most, but I definitely can see an improvement--and in only a week! It's such a luxurious treat for my skin, and I feel very refreshed after using it. My skin has been looking more radiant and evenly toned, and I can't complain. Thank you Michael Todd!! Don't change this product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the unique combo of the beads and charcoal but I want to find a more inexpensive option before I decide to buy this again

on 1/7/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Got a sample of this from Ipsy I think, and it has been so wonderful! I use it in the morning every other day, so I can't comment on its abilities as a makeup remover, but it makes my skin feel really smooth and clean. I also think it helps with acne. Love the natural ingredients, I really try to avoid putting chemicals on my face since my skin can be sensitive and reactive, and this is so gentle!

on 12/28/2013 12:09:00 PM

I love this it makes my skin feel smooth and supple and it cleans out ALL the dirt in my pores and I can't live without this! It also helps keep my acne at bay! But be sure not to over exfoliate and that also goes with any other scrub! The lady my mum goes too to get her facials done said the best thing for teenage girls to do to keep there skin fresh and young and pimple free is to not over exfoliate their skin once or twice a fortnight is perfect but anymore than that then you are damaging your skin!! SO DONT OVER EXFOLIATE EVERRR!! But I love this scrub so much!!!

I must say I am not a fan of Michael Todd products in general, but this one might make me want to try some more. It is a great exfoliator, gentle yet effective. My skin felt great during and after use

on 9/24/2013 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this! It's a very gentle exfoliator and my skin actually feels moisturized after using. I only use it about once a week since I do have very sensitive skin. But it is so glorious! The exfoliating beads feel like soft pearls being rubbed into your skin and the charcoal pulls all the impurities and dirt out of your pores, you can feel it working! The jojoba gives it moisture so your skin doesn't feel tight at all after using. My skin glows and redness is decreased. I have extremely dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this product is fabulous for me! Treat yourself to a divine mini facial once or twice a week with this and you won't be sorry! Always looking forward to using this and will certainly repurchase once it runs out.

on 8/17/2013 3:07:00 AM

I got this in my August ipsy bag, and I am in love. Normally I am not into scrubs, as I chemically exfoliate, but I will definitely purchase a full size of this product. I already use jojoba oil as my nightly moisturizer, and in a scrub it's even better. The scrub is very moisturizing and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. Best of all, it's gentle enough for daily use.

on 8/14/2013 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have acne prone skin, but also a little bit of dry skin, and every scrub I've used does its job but leaves me so dry. This one however leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft. The little beads are'nt too rough and your skin just feels so amazing afterwards.

on 8/12/2013 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is so wonderful for my acne prone skin. Its like nothing else! Its black! lol