Bloom Multi Purpose Cosmetic Palette (GLAM)

No Image

4.4

on 11/12/2005 3:02:00 AM

GREAT PALETTE!!! I got this cheap on yahoo auctions and its fantastic! The packaging is so cute with the signiture Bloom girl on the cover with pink pouty lips! There are 2 eyeshadows (Moss and Lagoon), 1 lipstick (Doll), 1 lip gloss (Cutie pie) and 1 sheer colour cream in glow. I love the lip colours in this palette! I followed the instructions on the box and applied the gloss over the lipstick and dab glow in the center of my lips which makes my lips look so pretty! The eyeshadows are not fantastic but not horrible. They are pigmented but fade away quite quickly, don't know why. Other than that, GLAM's a totally gorgeous palette! I feel so pretty wearing all the colours! =)

on 12/3/2004 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this palette on sale at half the price so I couldn't resist it! Just the shadows themselves are worth the palette, the most gorgeous colours ever to make your eyes pop. But as the other reviewers said, not the best quality, they don't blend so easily and definitely don't last. I don't like the two lip products, for some reason, they're very hard and difficult to get a decent amount on your brush. And when you do, you feel like you're caking it on your lips, it's so dry! But overall, it's a great combination, with a highlighter thrown in. I wouldn't have paid full price though, and throw away the useless applicator and use your own brushes!

on 9/11/2003 3:40:00 PM

Yay Bloom! This is a great palette, I love the glow shimmer, the cutie pie l/g and the l/s. The e/s are unique very metallic colors (green and blue, the pics on bloomcosmetics.com are quite accurate). My only complaint is brush it comes with is lower quality and the e/s are not as smooth as I hoped. Color is great, stays well. and the palette is really cute!

on 8/12/2003 3:40:00 AM

Mmm open up a Bloom cosmetic case and you are immediately struck by a heavenly mandarin orange/ vanilla scent. I just love the slim matte silver case, the Bloom girl artwork with the painted pink lips. I love these colors too -they are quite wild. The Lagoon shadow (a shimmery bright aquamarine blue) and the Moss shadow (a shimmery bright green) both have high patina and, as another reviewer put it, look like peacock feathers. I have large eyes with a lot of lid so can pretty much just use these colors to line. They are pretty bright. It makes a nice contrast for a darker neutral wash like Stila Puppy. The Doll lipstick is a much more conservative rose without shimmer; the Cutiepie lipgloss is a berry with some subtle shimmer that is fine for day; and the Glow highlighter is just gorgeous-gives a gorgeous pearly glow without being disco or glittery. The quality isn't the super fine milled pigment you get with some lines, but it is cute and fun and I like the colors. The only place I draw the line is the applicator/brush - it is horrid and rough to the touch. Blah.

This is beautiful! I love the slimline packaging with the signature Bloom girl on the front and cute hearts, flowers and stars. Of course the colours are gorgeous too! See other reviews for great descriptions of the colours and Beverlys (1st review) for a pic. The eye colours really do remind me of peacock feathers, so vibrant. And I love that mandarin scent of the lip colours. Wish they stayed on a tad longer though.
The highlighter is great under my brows and as the box advises, a little is lovely over the lipgloss. Brill value for money.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this palatte. I wear all the colors except not so much of the blue eyeshadow. It looks really nice to use the colors together, it makes me feel really pretty and girlie! I like the tip they give you on the box to use the darker shade of lip gloss and put a bit of the light shimmer in the center of your lips... it really makes them stand out in a subtle sort of way. The lip applicator wasn't that great, but I did like the angled eyeshadow applicator, it really helps to line the lower lashes. AND the lip gloss smells so yummy!!

I love love love this. Amazing colors. The gloss is my new favorite. Looks perfect, feels great, and smells good too! Same with the lipstick. The highlighter is fine, but I'm pretty indifferent to it. Then there's the eyeshadows. The green is the most amazing color, and the blue is great as a liner, but sadly, they have the worst staying power of any eyeshadow I've ever used. I don't know why. They go on with lots of pigment, but 3 minutes later, the color has mysteriously dissapeared. It doesn't go to my crease, it just dissapears. It's crazy. Maybe I just got defective ones though. Overall, this is a great palette, and I can't wait to go buy the Girlie one.

Something must have gotten into me. I have light skin, w/ strong yellow undertones & dark hair, so I would never dream of wearing blue & green *shimmery* e/s!!! I got in to this got to have them all mood so I bought all the palettes, including this one, from adorebeauty.com.

I have to say I like it. The shadows look FROSTY on the palette but they go on so sheer & nicely! I wear moss to line the upper lash line, lagoon to line the lower lash line. Then moss again in the outer half of the lid and lagoon in the inner half. The effect is very subtle and really brings out my brown eyes. My husband complimented me on this look. He is not used to me wearing crazy shades but he liked it!

I used the cream color as a highlight on brow bone and cheeks. The lipstick & gloss included complimented this look so nicely.

on 12/12/2002 8:26:00 AM

The palettes are SO adorable, and such great value for money! Two eyeshadows, one lipgloss, one lipstick and a multi-purpose shimmer/blush product, all presented in a divine little case reminiscent of the Stila palettes, complete with double-ended brush. Well, the brush is a little useless- sponge tip on one end and flimsy lipbrush on the other- but in all other areas, this palette is a winner. Glam is so...well, glamorous! The eyeshadows are Lagoon(shimmery peacock blue) and Moss(shimmery emerald green). The lipcolour is Doll, which is a flattering medium pink, and the lipgloss is Cutie Pie- gorgeous rosy pink. Finally, the Sheer Colour Cream is Glow, a versatile neutral champagne shimmer- gorgeous on the cheekbones and along the browbone. continued >>

on 12/25/2002 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this pallette my BF gave this as part of my xmas present. He's THE BEST! The colour are fantastic just as the other gals described, during the day i use glam and lagoon as an eyeliner . At night you can wear them over the entire lid. The lippie and gloss are nice very moisturising. I haven't tried the colour cream yet so i can't comment. The packaging is so cute. I love the bloom girl. The mirror is also fantastick. Love this uniques pallette.