Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude
Nude Eyeliner ComparisonEyeliner -Rimmel - Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof KScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/ /-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD

on 7/30/2017 6:39:00 AM

This was an okay eyeliner for me. I use it on my waterline and although its super creamy, its not as opaque and is quite patchy where reapplying would often times erase your previous line. It stays on pretty well but not as longlasting as I expect it to be. My main problem though is that the color is too orange/dark for my skin color as well (fair-medium with warm undertones). Would not repurchase due to the shade.

Wanted to love it but sadly it irritated my eyes and looked super patchy each of a few times I've used it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Cheap and effective! I use this to line my lower waterline. I prefer a nude liner over a white one because it is more natural. Totally recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There's not much I can write that hasn't been written, but here's my two cents..

Rimmel really excels with liners (eye and lip). They're all super creamy, pigmented, long-wearing and come in awesome shades. This pale cream colored eyeliner is intended to make the eyes look wider and more awake when you apply it to your waterline or inner corner. I was doing this for years with a white eyeliner; this is a more natural option and I couldn't ask for a better formula.

The price is extremely reasonable, so if you're curious about using this trick, there's really no reason to break the bank for something as simple as a nude eyeliner. Give this a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great eyeliner! I use it to line my bottom waterline and it really brightens and opens up the eyes. Its way more natural than using a bright white eyeliner which can often look too harsh. I love how creamy and pigmented it is and it lasts quite a long time before reapplying is required. It is very easy to apply and doesn't drag or pull on the eyes. The only downside is that with it being so creamy it tends to break easily and get messy in the lid but don't let this put you off!

My eyes are quite sensitive and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all and it always stays put without smudging or wearing off quickly. If you want it to last all day you could probably set it with a powder or a similar colour eyeshadow. Its costs about £4.99 in the UK which is a good price for what you get. Rimmel eyeliners are usually very pigmented and good quality so I would highly recommend them.

on 9/13/2016 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It glides off my eyes after a while. I do like the color and it really opens up the eye. It is creamy just wished it lasted longer but for the price, it's good.

on 8/23/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this product everyday to give the effect of bigger eyes. I think, especially for the price this is a reasonable product. It is very creamy so I don't have any problem whatsoever in using it in my waterline, as it does not scratch. The pigmentation is also very good, better than the Charlotte Tilbury Eye Cheat, which is the only other nude eyeliner that I've tried.

The color is okay for me as I have a very warm complexion. Though maybe it is still a bit too yellow, I would prefer it to be just a smidgen cooler.

My only complain is that the staying power could be much better. This does not last me a full working day intact, I would say probably maximum 4 hours. And it wears out more in the corners and accumulates a lot in my lower lashes and that does not please me.

As I haven't read many reviews about a better nude eyeliner and since it is cheap I would not mind repurchasing it but I think next I want to try one from Inglot, because I read it has a really good staying power.

I have bought about 2 of these.

The first one went bad quickly, like after 6 months. It was unusable after that. There was no pigment coming out and the end just keeps melting. Could be a bad batch.

The second one I was able to use for a good solid 18 months, Until the inner product started falling out. Everytime I use it keeps falling out and it's pissing me off lol

Peformance wise, it's actually a good one. It's not crumbly, goes on smooth, very pigmented, doesnt skip.

Use it while you can, because the shelf life isn't long and once the product separates from the plastic container, then it's time to buy a new one.

3/5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Works really well as a concealer on my skin color. I don't use it on my eyes.

on 5/18/2016 11:19:00 AM

This goes on smoothly and lasts but BEWARE if you are pale skinned--this actually made my waterline look darker/more tired. Will probably try the NYX wonder pencil next, as it's much lighter.