Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude
Nude Eyeliner ComparisonEyeliner -Rimmel - Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof KScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/ /-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I am a huge fan of Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes Inner Rim Liner in Nude. However, I was trying to find a cheaper alternative and saw this at Walmart. I don't generally buy a lot of Rimmel products but this seemed like it was worth trying. Upon comparison, I have to say that the Tarte version does stay on for longer without smearing. But the Rimmel version is easier to apply, creamier but along with that it doesn't have the best staying power and does tend to smear a little. Maybe a little more Urban Decay eye primer on that part of my eye would help. Either way, this is definitely worth the money and a fairly good dupe for Tarte's Inner Rim Liner.

Update:
So I really love this product to line the inner rim of my eyes. However, I read another review on makeupalley that suggested using it as a concealer. I thought, why not? It's definitely creamy enough to do the job. I gave it a try by just dotting it onto my face on any spot I needed covered and it worked like a charm! Blends right in and covers the spot! I showed my best friend and she was stunned. We had just been talking about higher end concealers but this is kind of an amazing find! And a great way to save money. I have nars creamy concealer and clinique acne solutions concealer. I think this eyeliner might be better that those concealers! Pretty crazy! We promptly decided to go pick one up for her at Walmart. Give this a shot when you run out of your current concealer! You won't be disappointed. This product is well worth the money as it is multi-purpose.

on 11/4/2017 8:45:00 PM

Great as a concealer! I use this to conceal small red marks ie; spider veins around nose, small red spots, etc. This is waterproof and has long lasting power. I use the pencil first, then apply a small amount of mineral makeup over it to set. This works better than using a creamy type of concealer that can rub off.

I have repurchased. This idea was from Greenfruit's review below.

NYX has a wonder pencil. This is a better colour match and less $$.

on 11/4/2017 3:40:00 PM

This eyeliner is really pigmented and it's good value for the price. The colour however doesn't fit my skin tone, the colour looks orange and i prefer a white eyeliner instead. Nothing wrong with eyeliner just that the colour doesn't suit me.

on 7/30/2017 6:39:00 AM

This was an okay eyeliner for me. I use it on my waterline and although its super creamy, its not as opaque and is quite patchy where reapplying would often times erase your previous line. It stays on pretty well but not as longlasting as I expect it to be. My main problem though is that the color is too orange/dark for my skin color as well (fair-medium with warm undertones). Would not repurchase due to the shade.

Wanted to love it but sadly it irritated my eyes and looked super patchy each of a few times I've used it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Cheap and effective! I use this to line my lower waterline. I prefer a nude liner over a white one because it is more natural. Totally recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There's not much I can write that hasn't been written, but here's my two cents..

Rimmel really excels with liners (eye and lip). They're all super creamy, pigmented, long-wearing and come in awesome shades. This pale cream colored eyeliner is intended to make the eyes look wider and more awake when you apply it to your waterline or inner corner. I was doing this for years with a white eyeliner; this is a more natural option and I couldn't ask for a better formula.

The price is extremely reasonable, so if you're curious about using this trick, there's really no reason to break the bank for something as simple as a nude eyeliner. Give this a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great eyeliner! I use it to line my bottom waterline and it really brightens and opens up the eyes. Its way more natural than using a bright white eyeliner which can often look too harsh. I love how creamy and pigmented it is and it lasts quite a long time before reapplying is required. It is very easy to apply and doesn't drag or pull on the eyes. The only downside is that with it being so creamy it tends to break easily and get messy in the lid but don't let this put you off!

My eyes are quite sensitive and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all and it always stays put without smudging or wearing off quickly. If you want it to last all day you could probably set it with a powder or a similar colour eyeshadow. Its costs about £4.99 in the UK which is a good price for what you get. Rimmel eyeliners are usually very pigmented and good quality so I would highly recommend them.

on 9/13/2016 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It glides off my eyes after a while. I do like the color and it really opens up the eye. It is creamy just wished it lasted longer but for the price, it's good.

on 8/23/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this product everyday to give the effect of bigger eyes. I think, especially for the price this is a reasonable product. It is very creamy so I don't have any problem whatsoever in using it in my waterline, as it does not scratch. The pigmentation is also very good, better than the Charlotte Tilbury Eye Cheat, which is the only other nude eyeliner that I've tried.

The color is okay for me as I have a very warm complexion. Though maybe it is still a bit too yellow, I would prefer it to be just a smidgen cooler.

My only complain is that the staying power could be much better. This does not last me a full working day intact, I would say probably maximum 4 hours. And it wears out more in the corners and accumulates a lot in my lower lashes and that does not please me.

As I haven't read many reviews about a better nude eyeliner and since it is cheap I would not mind repurchasing it but I think next I want to try one from Inglot, because I read it has a really good staying power.