Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude
Nude Eyeliner ComparisonEyeliner -Rimmel - Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof KScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYCYCLOPENTADIENE, POLYETHYLENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PERFLUORONONYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, TALC, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, POLYURETHANE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/ /-: MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), FD

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great eyeliner! I use it to line my bottom waterline and it really brightens and opens up the eyes. Its way more natural than using a bright white eyeliner which can often look too harsh. I love how creamy and pigmented it is and it lasts quite a long time before reapplying is required. It is very easy to apply and doesn't drag or pull on the eyes. The only downside is that with it being so creamy it tends to break easily and get messy in the lid but don't let this put you off!

My eyes are quite sensitive and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all and it always stays put without smudging or wearing off quickly. If you want it to last all day you could probably set it with a powder or a similar colour eyeshadow. Its costs about £4.99 in the UK which is a good price for what you get. Rimmel eyeliners are usually very pigmented and good quality so I would highly recommend them.

on 9/13/2016 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It glides off my eyes after a while. I do like the color and it really opens up the eye. It is creamy just wished it lasted longer but for the price, it's good.

To Read all 183 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/23/2016 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this product everyday to give the effect of bigger eyes. I think, especially for the price this is a reasonable product. It is very creamy so I don't have any problem whatsoever in using it in my waterline, as it does not scratch. The pigmentation is also very good, better than the Charlotte Tilbury Eye Cheat, which is the only other nude eyeliner that I've tried.

The color is okay for me as I have a very warm complexion. Though maybe it is still a bit too yellow, I would prefer it to be just a smidgen cooler.

My only complain is that the staying power could be much better. This does not last me a full working day intact, I would say probably maximum 4 hours. And it wears out more in the corners and accumulates a lot in my lower lashes and that does not please me.

As I haven't read many reviews about a better nude eyeliner and since it is cheap I would not mind repurchasing it but I think next I want to try one from Inglot, because I read it has a really good staying power.

I have bought about 2 of these.

The first one went bad quickly, like after 6 months. It was unusable after that. There was no pigment coming out and the end just keeps melting. Could be a bad batch.

The second one I was able to use for a good solid 18 months, Until the inner product started falling out. Everytime I use it keeps falling out and it's pissing me off lol

Peformance wise, it's actually a good one. It's not crumbly, goes on smooth, very pigmented, doesnt skip.

Use it while you can, because the shelf life isn't long and once the product separates from the plastic container, then it's time to buy a new one.

3/5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Works really well as a concealer on my skin color. I don't use it on my eyes.

on 5/18/2016 11:19:00 AM

This goes on smoothly and lasts but BEWARE if you are pale skinned--this actually made my waterline look darker/more tired. Will probably try the NYX wonder pencil next, as it's much lighter.

I haven't used an eyeliner on my lower waterline since high school (more than 30 years ago) and opted for this as I have small hooded downturned eyes and wanted something to open and brighten them up. The liner applies easily, is smooth and creamy, leaving an almost illuminating effect to the eyes, love it! The shade nude is natural looking and pale enough to be light reflecting without standing out like a white eyeliner would. Cost approx. $4 at WalMart and the only thing that would make this better is if it came in a retractable option. To be honest, I don't usually buy pencils that have to be sharpened but I completely overlooked that when I bought this. Good thing too because I wouldn't have known what a great little find this was otherwise.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked this up a few weeks ago and I love it! I use it everyday on my waterline. It's very pigmented and creamy. It glides right on and stays put ALL day. It is very natural looking and brightens my eyes. I'm very impressed with this drugstore find, and so is my wallet. Got it at wal mart for under $4. You cant beat that. I only wish that it was a twist up liner. It's a stick liner that you have to sharpen.
I definitely recommend if your looking for a nude color to use on the waterline. This has become a staple in my makeup routine and I will continue to repurchase.

on 3/10/2016 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this product awhile back but I've been so disappointed by the results I have achieved that I barely reach for it. The packaging is reasonable, a sharpenable pencil in a distinctive nude colour that is easy to distinguish, which I actually quite like. The silver wears off and it looks a little ugly but otherwise is easy to sharpen! On to the actual product!

It is a nice, nude shade which does a very good job of brightening my eyes, which is why I gave it another lippie. But unfortunately the compliments end there. The product is surprisingly hard for something used on the waterline compared to others like Tartes product. While it doesn't smear much, it hardly stays at all. I don't even have watery eyes. It's uncomfortable to reapply due to the hard(er) product, but you need to reapply often. The product also doesn't build on itself, which is frustrating because I would like a more noticeable "pop" for an evening out.

It looks more like a translucent tint than a highlight, I use it in the inside tear duct and pat some highlight over it which is the only way I've gotten results I've wanted. It works nice for that but not what I intended it for. Anastasia has a fleshy cream pencil used for highlighting under the brow. It's s chubby pencil and I use that on my waterline, it's everything I have ever wanted and I would highly recommend. :)

on 2/1/2016 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Most of the product didnt survive on my waterline :( there were still a few lines that stayed but after a couple of hours most of them were gone. Im pretty much disappointed with this product I have yet to find the best waterproof liner that will stay on my waterline. Will not repurchase.