Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

4.1

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is hands down the most repulsive fragrance I've ever come across. Sad but true. The first time I sampled the fragrance, my body jumped away from the perfume counter involuntarily. That has never happened to me in my entire existence. The fragrance was overwhelmingly sickly sweet and overpowering. I find this odd since I adore L de Lolita Lempicka. But this dreadful fragrance...never again.

Such a shame. The bottle is to die for!

on 9/11/2014 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

The first spritz is sharp, THICK licoricey too muchness. Then it calms down...the violets make their appearance. The violets are green& slightly herbaceous mixed with the licorice with it's slight minty tang that makes this perfume work. it's sweet, caramel, a gourmand that is turned clean & fresh by the violet & licorice. The longer it wears, the more love it. It almost takes on a your skin but better quality. Very warm, sweet slightly caramelised skin & it's a delight! I adore this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is the only perfume I have purchased again and again. Beautiful, sexy and flowery and oriental at the same time. Lasts long and if I am lucky I will find it on sale in winners or jean coutu. Men love this!

on 1/14/2010 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This made my short list of "buy agains". I like unique yet not offensive wood orientals. I don't know how to describe notes but this is simply lovely. Some spice, some vanilla, some flowers, a very unique. sweet yet woody complex frag that makes a confident interesting statement about the wearer without being offensive or rude. I really love it!

on 4/17/2009 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This one smells very nice... sweet and dreamy smelling, very Fairy Godmotherish.... much better than the edt!!

on 3/12/2009 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

As a fragrance this does seem youthful and somewhat fairytale like to me. But, as a fragrance on me; I don't like it. Sephora categorizes this as a woody-oriental, and it must lean far to the woody side because this doesn't really strike me as oriental at all. Also, there must be something about my body chemistry because I've never had a fragrance smell as bad as this on me. It's almost like a chemical cocktail. For me this smells like a strange mixture of tire rubber, oil paint, one of these pine tree car fresheners, and something sweet. I usually love oriental fragrances, but this just smells awful to me. On the plus side, the fragrance is unique and complex, the bottle is too cute (this gets an extra lippy just for the bottle), and it smells better in the bottle than on me.

on 1/31/2008 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Um, the licorice in this totally got me. I love it! That and the fact that it reminds me of my grandma's house. I can smell tobacco in it. anyways, I just love it. That's all.

on 8/11/2006 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this fragrance....It's so yummy. I get plenty of compliments on this one.

on 8/11/2004 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume. I'd smelled it a few years ago and was instantly repelled - I just knew something that smelled powdery and a little like licorice COULDN'T possibly smell good on me. I was wrong. I tried it again last year and was instantly hooked. I like the fact that the scent is so distinctive - I always get asked 'what are you wearing?'

on 7/6/2004 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm using a spray vial of this and I'm really loving the scent. Its a soft sweet scent that would be great to wear all year.

Popular Fragrances