Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

4.1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I first bought this about 6 years ago at saks on michigan ave Chicago. I tried it there as it was right next to the lamer area. I was with my elderly mom who said that it smelled like the perfume she wore on her wedding day in 1941, midnight in Paris. I didn't give that much thought, but I bought the fragrance that day. Wasn't really hooked on it. The other day I put some on from that original bottle from saks 6 yrs ago; my mom has Alzheimer's and when I went to see her in the care center , she said oh my you smell like midnight in Paris.. Now she is hit and miss remembering me, but still knew that scent. So I have worn it daily since the other day and have had like 5 men tell me I smelled amazing. I now ordered the other parts of the collection of the original Lolita lempicka. I was looking up the perfume and designer and am even more in love with it as the gals name is almost like mine and has polish roots to its naming of Lolita lempicka. I can't wait to get the cream and shower cream and deoderant. I'm 52 and it took this many years to settle on a signature scent. The dry down fades to a musky sweet scent, kinda powdery but very feminine. Sultry, kinda dark n mysterious.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a guy, and I wear this scent. I love-love-love the hint of licorice. It's complex and long-lasting (on me, anyway, I first use a bit of lotion, then put a spray down my T-shirt and on my inner elbow before putting on the long-sleeve dress shirt.)

It lasts a long time without turning me into a sillage monster at the office. Highly recommended for both genders.

on 2/9/2007 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Lolita Lempicka is an enchanting spicy oriental scent which combines notes of Ivy Leaves, Aniseed, Amarena Heart, Violets, Iris Roots, Vetiver, Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk.
It's an extremely warm, sensual and romantic fragrance which always attracts compliments from both men and women. The staying power is fantastic, especially when layered with the gloriously smooth body lotion. The beautifully colored and decorated bottle finalizes the perfectness of this fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Absolutely one of my fave fragrances, if not my FAVE fragrance. It is also my boyfriend's fave on me, and he always wants me to wear it. The packaging is gorgeous and I love the bottle design... It's like an expensive crystal... Beautiful ... with gold embellishments. The scent is for those who like sweet (like candy) scents. Another reviewer said it smells of licorice and that guys like that, and it's true, a friend of mine noticed the licorice scent. To me, it has a powdery/candy scent. It's slightly bold and flirtatious in its attitude, and you definitely feel like a little temptress when you wear it. I have a specific taste in fragrances, which is usually musky and sweet (like Burberry Brit, Dolce & Gabbana The One, and Deseo by Jennifer Lopez), so if you like that type of scent, you should love this. As always, try a sample on when visiting your fave department store. Ps I just tried it on right now to get a good description of the scent, and it's just now losing it's flavor five years after I bought it! Wow! Talk about long shelf life. Most perfumes only last about a year or more depending. But... This is a signature scent. One that makes me feel like I have the hottest secret on me. Oh... Why am I sharing it? ;}

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I have been wearing this everyday. It is a lovely, woodsy, licorice type scent with a hint of sweetness. It mellows down quite lovely on my skin and holds out for the day. Definitely a very unique fragrance but I do enjoy it

on 1/20/2012 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just tried this at Shoppers cuz it was on for $19.99 and people were making a big deal about that. Someone told me it had vanilla in it and being the gourmand lover that I am, thought I'd give it a whirl. Well, the one word for this fragrance is "complex". There are tons of notes in it...sometimes they feel like they are competing with one another. The vanilla, the licorice -- it's all a bit overwhelming. I didn't like it as the first thing I thought about was by the time I got in the car was "this is what people are talking about when they say they can't stand perfume"...like when places make the collective decision to become "fragrance free" I bet someone was wearing Lolita Lempicka. It's not that it smells 'bad' necessarily -- like a picture or person, some angle are good, some not so much...some whiffs are delicious, and some are overwhelming...there's just a lot going on here. I like clean fresh or gourmand fragrances -- this has the gourmand element but sort of overbearing.

Be careful with this one.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance initially, however the scent is not long lasting on my skin :-( so disappointing.....I wish it would last longer. However I found an intresting almost dupe... Degree Body Mist in Sexy Intrigue...smells amazing at half the cost!

on 8/5/2008 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

It's been years since a fragrance has knocked me off of my feet. This one has. Everytime I wear this I am stopped and asked what am I wearing followed by complements on how wonderful I smell. I must admit that I agree with them. Not many fragrances do I care to smell on myself as the day passes, this is one that I deliberately make an effort to smell and smell again all the day long. It's feminine, sexy, soft and just slightly sweet.

on 3/4/2008 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Cute bottle, yummy foody fragrance. I like to wear the warm scent during winter time and makes me feel so cozy! Its pretty and its a very complex scent, it goes through various stages of scents: I smell chocolate tonka bean, vanilla, musk and the dry down is very violet. It smells expensive.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

One of my spring/summer favorites. I am on my second bottle. Last really long and I love that the scent is recognizable so you stand out. Soft and subtle. I would buy again for sure.

Popular Fragrances