Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 44-55
Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I first bought this about 6 years ago at saks on michigan ave Chicago. I tried it there as it was right next to the lamer area. I was with my elderly mom who said that it smelled like the perfume she wore on her wedding day in 1941, midnight in Paris. I didn't give that much thought, but I bought the fragrance that day. Wasn't really hooked on it. The other day I put some on from that original bottle from saks 6 yrs ago; my mom has Alzheimer's and when I went to see her in the care center , she said oh my you smell like midnight in Paris.. Now she is hit and miss remembering me, but still knew that scent. So I have worn it daily since the other day and have had like 5 men tell me I smelled amazing. I now ordered the other parts of the collection of the original Lolita lempicka. I was looking up the perfume and designer and am even more in love with it as the gals name is almost like mine and has polish roots to its naming of Lolita lempicka. I can't wait to get the cream and shower cream and deoderant. I'm 52 and it took this many years to settle on a signature scent. The dry down fades to a musky sweet scent, kinda powdery but very feminine. Sultry, kinda dark n mysterious.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a guy, and I wear this scent. I love-love-love the hint of licorice. It's complex and long-lasting (on me, anyway, I first use a bit of lotion, then put a spray down my T-shirt and on my inner elbow before putting on the long-sleeve dress shirt.)

It lasts a long time without turning me into a sillage monster at the office. Highly recommended for both genders.

Video Reviews & Tutorials