Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.7

Thought I had the old formula but it's the new one after all, anywho, the sweetness is young, dark, mysterious, and fairy tale princess lost in a forest-like. It's like making the world around you into an instant fairy tale. Now I'm older and don't reach for it as much but I still consider this a gem for every bohemian girl out there. The bottle is as cute as it gets, too.

on 11/19/2012 2:41:00 AM

I started wearing this properly after my first trip to France, on school exchange, where my host sister's best friend had dozens (not exaggerating) of empties of this lined up on her dresser. Needless to say, the smell reminds me of France, but also of going out - I think this is an excellent scent for wearing at night. It's a heady, liquor-ish liquorice based fragrance that is totally enveloping, kind of like a velvet hug. Which also makes it very good for winter and the colder months. The longevity of its popularity has also made it really affordable and easy to find if you need to try some (chances are you'll smell it and go 'oh! I know this smell!') - it's similar to Angel by Thierry Mugler in it's craving-inducing deliciousness but without that wet, sad yeasty tea note that I find makes me hate Angel a little bit. This is a truly beautiful and popular-for-a-reason perfume. Definitely worth a try, if not an obsession.

And the bottle is gorgeous, of course.

on 6/18/2009 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my first review ever on MUA.
I love this perfume. After years of wearing strictly "natural and organic" essential oils, my husband picked this out for me when we got married in Las Vegas four years ago.
It is sweet, whimsical and unique. To me, there is no other scent like it. Every time I smell it I am reminded of my wedding day (well, that and the old Bumble and Bumble formulations for curly hair), and I often wear it for "date night".
It's not for everyone, certainly. But it's one of my signature scents.
I love it all, from the licorice and anise topnotes to its sweet vanilla and musk drydown.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a mysteriously sweet scent. It has a great dry down on my skin. Many women recommended it to me as the most delicious, youthful scent, perfect for my twenties; and when I tried it out I just couldn't pass it up. The smell is sweet and musky at the same time, not sickeningly sweet or fruity, definitely not super floral either. It just has a cool balance. I spent $50 on this bottle of perfume when I have like 5 fragrances I need to use up D: But then again, perfume is something I slurge on because it is worth it.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the bottle? It is absolutely stunning!
Purpley blue crystal apple with golden flower accents. The small twig on the apple is what you press to get the product out of the container. Absolutely stunning and creative.
I took a lippie off the rating because the perfume doesn't have the strong durability I wish it had :(

on 10/11/2008 3:17:00 PM

This and 'L' are the only two perfumes I have ever bought unsniffed, relying just on reviews. 'L' I like as a comforting scent in winter (VERY gourmand, smells like cookies) but this...I just can't wear it at all. What a waste of money. I love the bottle but the juice stinks. I try it again every now and then to see if it has grown on me, but it's still one I have to wash off within an hour. Some parts of the scent are ok, but there's a persistent rubbery smell that gives me a headache! Nasty rubber, hot burning rubber...what the hell is that? I read lots of the reviews on here expecting other people to mention the 'eau de condom' note, but it seems it's just me...my chemistry. I don't think I normally have weird chemistry. Maybe I have a weird nose.

on 9/28/2012 12:29:00 AM

I wanted to love this and expected to love this from reading reviews, but I strongly dislike it. :( I bought a full bottle unsniffed from Overstock because of the fantastic price. I was looking for a grown up gourmand, and loved the description of this as a gourmand with sweet floral notes. Unfortunately, this smells very strongly of play doh on me. The play doh smell is extremely strong at first, and does die down a bit, but still overpowers all of the other notes for the entirety of the wear.

The bottle is beautiful and the notes sound so lovely, but on me it just stunk.

on 2/3/2012 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My favorite perfume of all time. I have so many bottles of this one, plus all the other ones she has, and I don't think I'll ever wear anything else. It's such a pretty/unique scent. I get a lot of compliments on it. It's pretty reasonably priced too

on 9/29/2011 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I never would have guessed that I would take a liking to a licorice based scent, but this proved me wrong. The tonka, ivy, licorice and vanilla are the most stand out notes. I love the woodsy feel. I would say this is the "wood nymph" of my fragrance collection. A wonderful fall & winter scent. The licorice note is very provocative. Love how sexy this makes me feel. Very vampish. Not one for the PTO meetings thats for sure!

"Lolita Lempicka fragrance is based on licorice. Beautiful anise note is a perfect match to licorice and violet. The intensive green ivy note is fresh and optimistic. The almond is in harmony with woodsy iris and sweet vanilla, united with heliotrope and Tonka"

Lovely bottle, silly stem spritzer, delightful scent. I'm a fan of the whole Lolita Lempicka line--there's not one I've tried that I didn't like, though on the whole, Fleur Coral and Au Masculin are my faves. This original LL is lovely--sweet, but not too sweet, with enough anise/violet/vetiver to keep it interesting and lift the sugary notes up a bit. Spray it with a light hand--both because the stem makes it hard to give a heavy spritz, but also because this one has real staying power so you don't need a lot.

on 10/15/2010 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is indeed a very interesting, mystic fragrance and it smells exactly how the add looks like: it smells like that bewiched forest, where fairies are hiding, sweet, tempting, makes me wanna dream.... and I really can imagine a fairy wearing this and the bottle is so unique and just pretty :) Though I have to admit that Im not very fond of the top note. That star anise/violet/ivy-cocktail is way too overpowering for my nose and thats the only reason I took one lippy off. But the middle note and the base are just wowzers! Love that cherry-scent combined with iris and liquorice and the always-noticable vanilla- and almond-base are my very own drug and they make this perfume so soft :D There are also other ingredients like the tonka bean, praline, musk, tobacco etc. but they are mixed very well, as I dont smell each one of them but they do give this perfume that depth and the extra something (youll know what I mean after you weared this a couple of hours ;) ).

So overall, if you like powdery sweet nifty scents: Lolita is something you must try out <3 Ive rarely seen an add that describes the perfume itself so well like thisone.

Popular Fragrances