Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.9

on 10/5/2012 8:51:00 PM

I think this is a lovely fragrance in a lovely bottle.

Lovely bottle, silly stem spritzer, delightful scent. I'm a fan of the whole Lolita Lempicka line--there's not one I've tried that I didn't like, though on the whole, Fleur Coral and Au Masculin are my faves. This original LL is lovely--sweet, but not too sweet, with enough anise/violet/vetiver to keep it interesting and lift the sugary notes up a bit. Spray it with a light hand--both because the stem makes it hard to give a heavy spritz, but also because this one has real staying power so you don't need a lot.

on 6/20/2010 6:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I agree with other reviewers who have noted the Tim Burton vibe, this one's got it! And that's why I love it, and wear it quite a lot. I smell this all the time in Italy, it's extremely popular there. And for anise/licorice lovers, you must have this in your collection. Quirky, sweet, and addictive....

on 3/10/2010 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This doesn't seem like a remake of Angel to me, but like a remake of Poison (the original). Even the apple-shaped purple bottle is similar. It is sweeter than Poison, in keeping with current tastes, but it has a similar decadent feel. Like Poison, I like it a lot, although I can't quite figure out why--both fragrances have many notes I usually dislike.

i got a sample of this at Sephora's. when i first smelled it, i knew it was different. it was special. i love this fragrance. i loooooooooooooooove this fragrance! there aren't any words to describe LL accept sweet, woodsy, and very, VERY sophisticated. BUT....boy is it expensive!nly 15 years old, so i don't have $60 to shell out for LL, not even the $45 for the body lotion. believe me, if i had that much money, LL is the first thing i would buy! oh well, i guess i'll just have to be content smelling this every time i go to Ulta.
PS. it's suppost to say 'i'm only 15...'. stupid type override!

on 3/2/2006 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love the bottle, love the perfume!! It definitely grew on me! It smells a little fruity, a little licoricey, a little candy like (if that makes any sense!) It's one of my regulars for sure!

on 7/21/2004 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wasn't sure whether to give my most-hated fragrance award to this, or to Donna Karan's Black Cashmere for its hellish spiciness, but I think I'll go with this for the dreaded licorice/anise accord, aggravated by whatever that sickeningly-sweet note is. Ugly bottle, too. I even hate the name.

on 8/11/2002 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I'm undecided on Lolita Lempicka EDP. It seems to go through so many mini-phases, constantly changing, where it smells good at times, but then switches to
medicinal or skunky. Very confusing. I like the men's version too and am intrigued with the combination of notes in all of the LL's. The women's version has its moments. I like the final drydown best as it smells good, is not too strong, and is predictable and not changing further at that point.
Three hours to wait til it gets to that point is a bit long for me.
I just don't like the strength and uncertainties before it gets there.
Later -- I found the Legere version
is perfect for me - see my review of LL Legere.

Video Reviews & Tutorials