Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

3.5

on 9/11/2014 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

The first spritz is sharp, THICK licoricey too muchness. Then it calms down...the violets make their appearance. The violets are green& slightly herbaceous mixed with the licorice with it's slight minty tang that makes this perfume work. it's sweet, caramel, a gourmand that is turned clean & fresh by the violet & licorice. The longer it wears, the more love it. It almost takes on a your skin but better quality. Very warm, sweet slightly caramelised skin & it's a delight! I adore this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is the only perfume I have purchased again and again. Beautiful, sexy and flowery and oriental at the same time. Lasts long and if I am lucky I will find it on sale in winners or jean coutu. Men love this!

on 10/23/2009 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've finally bought this after hemming and hawing about it. I had received the L de Lolita Lempicka as a gift for my b-day (you can see the separate review there), but this one is the one I've been wanting. It works well with my body chemistry; perfume is a very subjective thing, and I know this smells off with some people, but this one worked on me. I do spritz lightly into the air and walk through the falling mist, then touch the wet tip to my wrists, and that's enough. So happy to finally have this scent. The staying power of this scent is very good, which is why this one gets the full 5 lippies.

Edit: I spritzed both my Lolita Lempicka scents directly on my arm rather than walk through the mist as an experiment. I can pick out some of the more complex notes, a little bit green, and I can pick out the anise notes. I absolutely love this scent. I'm actually sitting here sniffing my arm.

Edit 9/2011: I think my body chemistry changed. This doesn't smell as pleasant as before, almost acrid and sharp for a while. I'll drop it down to 4 lippies.

on 6/1/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

On me nothing special, could'nt wait to wash my arm :/

if you're a smoker, this melts like a dream with the smell of tobacco smoke, which counterbalances the sweetness & adds depth. the results are splendid. unfortunately, I don't smoke often enough to buy this, which by itself is too simple & syrupy for my tastes. I almost wish I did :)

on 4/26/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this about a year ago after reading countless reviews about how "enchanting" and "magical" it smells and how pretty the bottle was. Honestly, this smells like funky armpit to me with a heavy note of powder. And the bottle looks cheap and tacky in person.

I keep revisiting it in hopes that I'll change my mind but that hasn't happened yet. I did buy it from a discount perfume store, so there is a small chance I got an "off" bottle or a straight up knockoff.

So stay away, or at least smell it in person, and see how it wears before taking the plunge. To get an idea of my fragrance preference, Chloe EDP has been my HG for years.

on 5/9/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It's one of my favorite fragrances but to be honest this one got the most compliments.It smells so sweet and girly, lasts long.I spray it on and can smell it throughout the day especially on my hair:)Someone said it smelled like cookies so true:)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I must say this perfume smells sooooo pretty!!! It smells delightfully sweet but not nasty like candy smelling perfume. I love it. I did not test this before I bought it, so i was kinda scared to buy it but it amazed me soo much of how nice it smelled. It smells like licorice and vanilla mixed together and a little bit fruity but not too fruity like Ed Hardy which I hate!!!!( Ed hardy smells like little girl perfume). I will definetely be purchasing this once I run out :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I hated this at first, but after a few tries, it really started to grow on me! Now it's one of my favs!

on 3/20/2009 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i've always loooove fruity,sweet,vanilla scent..and i think i get it all from this perfume..1 of my favorite..packaging is cute too..

Popular Fragrances