Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wearing this everyday. It is a lovely, woodsy, licorice type scent with a hint of sweetness. It mellows down quite lovely on my skin and holds out for the day. Unusual and special.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I currently own approximately 25 different perfumes and this is my favourite one! I adore it.. Still sniffing my wrist each time I wear it. IMO it's suitable for either day- or nighttime and for every occasion. I think the unique thing about this fragrance is that it's warm, soft and cool at the same time. Probably not the best explanation, but the best I can do. Not another smell I could compare this to. Other frangeances that I love are YSL's Black Opium, JC's Viva la Juicy, Chanel's Coco Mademoisselle and Versace's Black Crystal. All are very different from eachother, but I love them all. However, Lolita Lempicka is still my number 1!

on 3/26/2016 9:20:00 PM

Oh no I think this has been discontinued! Time to stockpile. I mean it!

Lolita Lempicka EDP is one of the PRETTIEST scents ever. It's really gorgeous and unique, I get so many compliments from both men and women whenever I wear it. This fragrance is sweet and powdery, with a very slight floral/candy note. Very feminine and NOTHING else smells like it.

I think I read somewhere (probably here) that Princess Di wore this perfume on her wedding day. Is it true or not? I have no idea, but I think it's plausible just because it's that good. It's all English and classy and just a really wonderful fragrance.

Would absolutely buy it again! I love this stuff. Highly recommended!

on 3/26/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My review will probably get lost in a sea of reviews... But this is an absolute gem, I am not a perfume connoisseur in anyway or form but i seem to enjoy complexe and sophisticated scents. This has been on the market 15 years or so? So different and yummy!!! I was so scared to buy this even if my bottle came from kijiji and only cost 40$ but I'm so glad I did. I am a licorice lover but some of the notes scared me along with some really awful comments but I took the plunge and now I must say this is my #2 favorite after Roberto cavalli... Not even in the same category but I love love love you Lolita!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

On me, LL actually starts pretty boozy, in the best possible way, but it's mostly herbal and deep with a beautiful hit of spice.
Unfolds into a dreamy concoction of flowers and seasonings, I think Annick Menardo approached this one like like recipe for some kind of arcane fae creature celebration.

It could have been hork inducing sticky sweet but for the use of piquant anise and deep, mysterious licorice.
Tonka and vanilla make it toe curling yummy.
Vetiver and musk give it a fleshy, sensuous feel.

The overall effect is one I like to compare to a walk in the woods, in the deep of night, with fairies flying everywhere, treats falling from the midnight sky while the druids prepare some kind of potion hidden deep in their lair.
Magic, fairytale like but with the longevity of a tantric voyage through the ages.

The bottle: Beautiful, yes, BUT... The spraying mechanism is the biggest PITA I have ever used omg.
I will forgive this design flaw, though: The scent is that good.

Compared to SL Douce Amère: It's dreamier, more ethereal, I find DA more "NYC party", more sophisticated, but LL (on me) feels more... deliciously frivolous.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have this and will wear it in the cooler months. Warning : it is a strong perfume ! I mostly get licorice and Tonka bean from this. I will not repurchase because it lasts forever and a little goes a long way.

on 12/28/2014 2:14:00 PM

Too much vanilla for my preference. There's also licorice notes. Overall it's sweet and sugary and smells too much like food. But the scent morphs after a few minutes to something more musky and spicy. I'm on the fence about this one.

This gem started out for me as a trail blazer. First of all let me explain why, I hate, HATE, hATE with a passion the smell and the food licorice and that note exist in this perfume. So when I first smelled it I was turned off by the smell but once it settled the vetiver mixes in with the licorice along with the violet, vanilla, cherry, and iris and becomes beautiful. Then it becomes sweet with a musky scent. OMG... it reminds me of the daughter of the daughter's mother to Samsara at this point and their makeups have nothing in common except for the violet, vanilla, and orris root.
If you can get past the immediate first spray, this is truly a worthy gem.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I first bought this about 6 years ago at saks on michigan ave Chicago. I tried it there as it was right next to the lamer area. I was with my elderly mom who said that it smelled like the perfume she wore on her wedding day in 1941, midnight in Paris. I didn't give that much thought, but I bought the fragrance that day. Wasn't really hooked on it. The other day I put some on from that original bottle from saks 6 yrs ago; my mom has Alzheimer's and when I went to see her in the care center , she said oh my you smell like midnight in Paris.. Now she is hit and miss remembering me, but still knew that scent. So I have worn it daily since the other day and have had like 5 men tell me I smelled amazing. I now ordered the other parts of the collection of the original Lolita lempicka. I was looking up the perfume and designer and am even more in love with it as the gals name is almost like mine and has polish roots to its naming of Lolita lempicka. I can't wait to get the cream and shower cream and deoderant. I'm 52 and it took this many years to settle on a signature scent. The dry down fades to a musky sweet scent, kinda powdery but very feminine. Sultry, kinda dark n mysterious.

on 4/19/2014 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this based on the recommendation of one of my friends who knew I liked Angel. It was so much like Angel that I thought; why bother.

Popular Fragrances