Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

on 9/26/2008 11:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love everything about this fragrance! This smells changes throughout the day on me and it just gets more beautiful as it changes. It starts off delicately sweet and powdery,a smell which is so unique and inviting. The drydown is my favorite. It smells like wet leaves and rich soil which might sound unappealing but it is actually so feminine and subtle. I have to put my nose to my wrist to smell the earthyness. I definitely love the aniseed as well. The bottle is so gorgeous, it reminds me of something Snow White would have on her dresser. Very fairytale. Also the staying power is excellent but it can be a bit overpowering if you spray too much. A very feminine and unique fragrance. Love it!

on 11/18/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am so sad I ended up hating this. I'm a gourmand lover and I thought the description of this sounded absolutely gorgeous. But after swapping for it, I tried it and it smells like licorice diapers...Totally bizarre but that's the best way I can describe it! Pampers and licorice, no delicious notes in here, not at all :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I can't believe I have never reviewed this magical scent. From the beautiful fairy tale bottle to the genius marriage of licorice, patchouli, cherry, violet and ivy leaves, this sumptuous delicacy is never too much. It's a perfect poem of a scent - doesn't take itself too seriously and yet always speaks with a lyrical tongue. There's a hay-like accord in this that I simply adore.
Now it's around 15 years old, and hasn't aged an iota, Lolita Lempicka's timelessness has been proven. Even if the fashions shift back to solar musks and salty ozone scents, this is one of the best gourmands ever made. The new praline scents that are ten-a-penny are messy disasters next to this composed young lady.

on 5/30/2010 8:34:00 AM

What the he'll is that???? Got a sample, and on me it smelled like cigars mixed with sugar!! Oh my, I had to wash it off asap, just could not stand it.

on 10/5/2015 1:32:00 PM

This is my one of two "go-to" perfumes...the other being Chanel Mademoiselle Coco. I have been wearing this fragrance (Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka) ever since it arrived and I still Love it! I have a hard time finding it in Las Vegas, but thankfully Neiman's still carries Lolita Lempicka...I get many compliments from both men and women...they love the fragrance on me! Everyone's body chemistry is different---and what smells absolutely yummy on me, might stink like bug spray on you! This is why a perfume review is of little worth---everyone must try it for themselves. But FYI, I love it for me!

At first I found Lolita Lempicka peculiar, and sort of bewildering. It was the first perfume I tried with the black licorice note. The anise and candied violet with the yummy praline and sensual musk combine to create such a unique tapestry. It is an inventive daydream of a scent. It grew on me quickly and now I enjoy wearing this one on occassion- especially on days I need a little creative inspiration.
Top Notes: Ivy, anise seed

Heart Notes: Violet, Iris, amarena, licorice

Base Notes: Vetiver, tonka bean, vanilla, musk, praline
continued >>

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ok, so I am rushing to write this review, but this is the first time in a long time I have been bowled over by a perfume! I have just got a sample of this via Glossybox (UK) and I am head over heels! The vanilla is the first thing I noticed, then tones down to a beautiful powdery scent. A lovely, sexy, wanna hug you, smell. Divine!

on 5/23/2011 1:43:00 PM

I absolutely adore this fragrance! The first time I.tried it was when my mom brought me a bottle back from Spain, I instantly fell in love with it. The scent to me defines femininity, its quite a unique scent and I'm no expert in describing fragrances. I would suggest trying before buying as it won't be to everyone's taste. I however can't get enough of it and always come back to this. Such a mysterious, alluring scent. I find perfect for all seasons, day n night.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I went to the mall yesterday. I am soooo predictable, I stopped by Sephora and shopped for like an hour. When checking out the cashier handed me three twenty dollar bills instead of the two twenty dollar bills I was owed, so I gave her the extra twenty back. She thanked me, and promptly began throwing samples into my bag. This was one of the samples.

I love this fragrance. At first it reminds me of sweet oranges, and sugar. As the day wears on, the subtlety of this fragrance evolves. When I smell any perfume I automatically get images in my head of different things I associate the smell with. I love this perfume because the things I imagine are constantly changing threw the day. One thing I constantly think off is fairies, this is a very whimsical scent. Not in the creepy clown way! The good way.

This is a weird good smelling perfume! Kind of like licorice or something but it sure is strong so I only put half a puff on. :)

Popular Fragrances