Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i loove the way iot smells initially but then i get a sneezinga ttack for like 5 hrs lololol

i have never smelled it on someone else
what i did try was spraying it on my coat which was less attacking

the bottle is sooooooooooooooooooo sweet looking
very girly girl

on 10/30/2006 9:23:00 AM

A nice MUA'er sent me a sample of Lolita Lempicka (and "L") so I gave it a try. I had seen LL around for several years but never tested it before because I thought I wouldn't care for the anise (I don't really care for anisette liqueur or anise seeds in cookies). My gosh! Lolita Lempicka is beautiful! I LOVE the anise in this! This fragrance brings out the full blown romantic in me - it's mysterious and haunting, and it has some sophistication too. It's not a bubblegum sweet scent to me. I just feel great in it, and it lasts a long time as it goes through its permutations. It's got a note like pipe tobacco that I love, I suppose that's the tonka. I like LL better than the new one, "L". The bottles of all the various LL frags are beautiful, of course. I will definitely be looking to purchase this particular one. I think it could move into Classic category for me, i.e., full bottle worthy/will stand the test of time.

on 3/30/2006 10:27:00 AM

I cannot believe I waited so long to try Lolita,had wanted to try it when it first came out, never got around to it.The lovely glossaholic(thanks,V!) must have read my mind and included a nice fat decant of it in her RAOK package to me.
I don't get too heavy anise/licorice in Lolita, just enough sweetness paired with the vanilla.In the drydown I get soft woody violet notes,a little spicy and fruity licorice and a little soft powdery musk which is good ,I love soft powdery musks, and love my violets! The drydown of Lolita reminds me of Bulgari pour Femme with a little kick of sweet spice. Perfect evening fragrance,feminine, and sexy!

My manicurist had this on and it smelled wonderful on her. She happened to have a small sample vial that she gave me when I raved about how great she smelled. I tried it on myself and it did not smell like it smelled on her. There is a hint of musk in it, and I hate musk. One thing I will give it credit for it has amazing staying power, I wish other fragrances lasted as long. It lasts almost all day so it's worth the cost. The clincher for me to give it a thumbs down though was when I asked my husband what he thought of it. He said, " It smells like something an old lady in a fur coat would wear"...ouch !

on 3/27/2005 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I can't believe that a perfume could remind me of the chips I used in my gerbil tank when I was 10 Years old. I never got past that imagery to apply it.

on 1/7/2004 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I got a sample flyer for this fragrance a few years ago and loved what I smelled on the paper sample. After I purchased this fragrance, however, I guess you could say I got sort of strange comments - everytime I wore this someone asked me if I was wearing baby lotion?? My chemistry must make it smell like babies?? I used up what I had but probably will never purchase any more.

on 6/5/2003 1:00:00 PM

Have purchased this twice on EBAY for great prices. Love this fragrance, and never would have tried it were it not for this board. It is now one of my staples.

on 5/16/2003 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is still one of my all-time favorites. It's got that great buzzy undertone thing going on like escada collection. When I wear this I smell good all day. I use the bath and shower cream, the lotion, and I even spray the perfume on my sheets. I am besotted and faithful. Lots of other fragrances I love and wear, but this one's anise, vanilla, tonka combination is a pure work of art, and I keep coming back to it. The fragrance is so unique-- sophisticated,eccentric, self-assured, sexy... :-)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received a sample of LL on Saturday. I really enjoy it. On me there is not a strong fragrance of licorice. It has a sweet, vanilla, berry, very light musky smell. It reminds me of something (not sure what) from my childhood with the berry fragrance. I think I would wear this more frequently in the summer. It would not be my most favorite scent, but for a fun day out on the town, this would be it. I will definitely buy this one, but only in a miniature so that I don't have so much around.

on 6/12/2001 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I did not like this one at all. To me, it smelled very similar to Eternity. I tried it few times and kept smelling that all too familiar Eternity smell, so... I gave it away with the agreement they never wear it around me. Beautifu bottle though.But,instant headache for me guaranteed with this one! :(

Video Reviews & Tutorials