Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.9

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wearing this everyday. It is a lovely, woodsy, licorice type scent with a hint of sweetness. It mellows down quite lovely on my skin and holds out for the day. Unusual and special.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I currently own approximately 25 different perfumes and this is my favourite one! I adore it.. Still sniffing my wrist each time I wear it. IMO it's suitable for either day- or nighttime and for every occasion. I think the unique thing about this fragrance is that it's warm, soft and cool at the same time. Probably not the best explanation, but the best I can do. Not another smell I could compare this to. Other frangeances that I love are YSL's Black Opium, JC's Viva la Juicy, Chanel's Coco Mademoisselle and Versace's Black Crystal. All are very different from eachother, but I love them all. However, Lolita Lempicka is still my number 1!

on 3/26/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My review will probably get lost in a sea of reviews... But this is an absolute gem, I am not a perfume connoisseur in anyway or form but i seem to enjoy complexe and sophisticated scents. This has been on the market 15 years or so? So different and yummy!!! I was so scared to buy this even if my bottle came from kijiji and only cost 40$ but I'm so glad I did. I am a licorice lover but some of the notes scared me along with some really awful comments but I took the plunge and now I must say this is my #2 favorite after Roberto cavalli... Not even in the same category but I love love love you Lolita!!!!

This gem started out for me as a trail blazer. First of all let me explain why, I hate, HATE, hATE with a passion the smell and the food licorice and that note exist in this perfume. So when I first smelled it I was turned off by the smell but once it settled the vetiver mixes in with the licorice along with the violet, vanilla, cherry, and iris and becomes beautiful. Then it becomes sweet with a musky scent. OMG... it reminds me of the daughter of the daughter's mother to Samsara at this point and their makeups have nothing in common except for the violet, vanilla, and orris root.
If you can get past the immediate first spray, this is truly a worthy gem.

Yummy mature scent. That lasts all day

on 10/27/2013 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand all the great reviews on this perfume. It has a horrible smell, but if you want to smell like a cheap hooker be my guest!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Certainly much more wearable than Angel for me. Great to layer with Nivea body lotion or any lotion that has a mild scent. Best to wear on cool autumn days.

on 5/7/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

It opens with a very green note which I can't identify (assume it's the ivy leaf) this note lasts long on my skin. Then it changes to a sweet and powdery at the same time, the note of licorice is emerging amid the green leaves of ivy, I can smell a bit of star anise and vanilla (which my skin is not very pronounced). I cannot identify the development of other notes, the development stops here and this smell sweet / powdery lasts until disappear completely. Finally, don't think it's sweet as a BS Fantasy or L by Lolita as other people tend to compare, on my skin is not unbearably sweet and not cloying, it's a sweet contained and balanced.
The staying power is around 7 or 8 hours, which is very good. I get many compliments when I use it. I think it is very good at lower temperatures, but can also be used in the spring without many problems. It just gets a little heavy if used in the summer, I mean above 28 C.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

In my opinion this is one nasty, artificial/plasticky scent. I really dislike it and dont get the rave reviews

on 2/3/2012 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My favorite perfume of all time. I have so many bottles of this one, plus all the other ones she has, and I don't think I'll ever wear anything else. It's such a pretty/unique scent. I get a lot of compliments on it. It's pretty reasonably priced too

Popular Fragrances