Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a mysteriously sweet scent. It has a great dry down on my skin. Many women recommended it to me as the most delicious, youthful scent, perfect for my twenties; and when I tried it out I just couldn't pass it up. The smell is sweet and musky at the same time, not sickeningly sweet or fruity, definitely not super floral either. It just has a cool balance. I spent $50 on this bottle of perfume when I have like 5 fragrances I need to use up D: But then again, perfume is something I slurge on because it is worth it.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the bottle? It is absolutely stunning!
Purpley blue crystal apple with golden flower accents. The small twig on the apple is what you press to get the product out of the container. Absolutely stunning and creative.
I took a lippie off the rating because the perfume doesn't have the strong durability I wish it had :(

on 6/23/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

A friend loved this and for some reason I loved it in the store. I just tried it again. however, and something just isn't right. It smells of like.... musky baby powder. That's the best way to describe it. My husband thought it was okay but something about it just did not agree on my skin, I guess.

on 4/17/2009 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This one smells very nice... sweet and dreamy smelling, very Fairy Godmotherish.... much better than the edt!!

on 2/25/2008 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I like this, it smells rich & sexy. I smell the licorish and vanilla, it's sweet and spicy at the same time. It is rather strong on me, so I only wear this going out on the town during the cooler months, and I will switch to L for wearing out during the warm months.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

Ummmm, how does one politely say YUCK!? Thank goodness I got a mostly empty bottle in a swap and didn't actually buy this. Smells like old lady perfume...you know the old ladies I mean...the ones that drown themselves in heavy fragrance to mask the cigarette stink. Cannot imagine this smelling good on anyone. And the stupid spray mechanism got perfume all over my finger when I attempted to spray it...again...yuck!

Popular Fragrances