Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

on 9/11/2014 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

The first spritz is sharp, THICK licoricey too muchness. Then it calms down...the violets make their appearance. The violets are green& slightly herbaceous mixed with the licorice with it's slight minty tang that makes this perfume work. it's sweet, caramel, a gourmand that is turned clean & fresh by the violet & licorice. The longer it wears, the more love it. It almost takes on a your skin but better quality. Very warm, sweet slightly caramelised skin & it's a delight! I adore this!

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Omg... i hate this with a passion!!! The smell makes me feel so nauseous if anyones wearing it nearby i have to leave the room... its like sickly sweet chocolate but it really hits theback of my throat a bit like petrol fumes would.... no no no.... bottles very pretty but that's about it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I can't believe I have never reviewed this magical scent. From the beautiful fairy tale bottle to the genius marriage of licorice, patchouli, cherry, violet and ivy leaves, this sumptuous delicacy is never too much. It's a perfect poem of a scent - doesn't take itself too seriously and yet always speaks with a lyrical tongue. There's a hay-like accord in this that I simply adore.
Now it's around 15 years old, and hasn't aged an iota, Lolita Lempicka's timelessness has been proven. Even if the fashions shift back to solar musks and salty ozone scents, this is one of the best gourmands ever made. The new praline scents that are ten-a-penny are messy disasters next to this composed young lady.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

One of my spring/summer favorites. I am on my second bottle. Last really long and I love that the scent is recognizable so you stand out. Soft and subtle. I would buy again for sure.

on 1/14/2010 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

This made my short list of "buy agains". I like unique yet not offensive wood orientals. I don't know how to describe notes but this is simply lovely. Some spice, some vanilla, some flowers, a very unique. sweet yet woody complex frag that makes a confident interesting statement about the wearer without being offensive or rude. I really love it!

on 7/6/2004 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm using a spray vial of this and I'm really loving the scent. Its a soft sweet scent that would be great to wear all year.

Popular Fragrances