Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

Lovely bottle, silly stem spritzer, delightful scent. I'm a fan of the whole Lolita Lempicka line--there's not one I've tried that I didn't like, though on the whole, Fleur Coral and Au Masculin are my faves. This original LL is lovely--sweet, but not too sweet, with enough anise/violet/vetiver to keep it interesting and lift the sugary notes up a bit. Spray it with a light hand--both because the stem makes it hard to give a heavy spritz, but also because this one has real staying power so you don't need a lot.

on 6/17/2008 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have been wearing the LL Eau Legere for some time and it didn't last as long as i would like so I bought the Eau de Parfum hoping for a bit more staying power and I have to say I am disappointed - the perfume goes on great and the licorice notes in particular are more obvious and interesting but the dry-down just disappears into my skin and is lost. I have taken to wearing the two strengths together to get a bit more mileage - I think it's ok - no-one has fainted in my wake ....When they are done I don't think I shall be buying again. Perhaps the Midnight version will give me the hit I need. Meanwhile still love the bottles they are gorgeous!!

on 4/24/2008 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ewww....salty licorice and leaves do not go together. Not on me, anyway.

Popular Fragrances